Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

    Hi brothers and sisters can you help me with a question that i have, i just watched a video which is titled "The Quran and the Siege of Paris" its by the evangelist David wood who have criticized Islam many times, He claims that according to Islam it was right to attack the civillians in Paris because Muhammad (pbuh) commanded them to do it.

    Here is the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur7Ttz0q0o4

    He uses Surah maidah verses 32-33 and hadits like sunan ibn majah 2759 sahih al bukhari 2843

  • #2
    Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

    Stay away from such videos and study the seerah.

    There were times that during a seige in battle, they used catapults which could kill civilians, and likewise night raids where it was difficult to see who you are fighting or killing, but never intentionally is it allowed to target civilians.
    You fight those that fight you I.e the armies....
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

    How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

    Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

      There is minority opinion that allows civilians to be killed.
      Vast majority is against that.


      If anyone says iam laying, just go to the Lounche section.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

        I am studying the seerah but this guy mentioned a hadith where apparently the prophet (pbuh) ordererd the civillians to be killed he said that the hadiths were sunan ibn majah 2759 sahih al bukhari 2843 can you please explain these hadiths ?

        I think its sometimes good to watch these videos and then leave a comment which explains everything so others who watch the videos understand better instead of blindly believing what the guy said. I think we have to listen to all the things they say so we can refute it

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

          Keep studying the seerah and leave the refutations until later.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

            :salams

            I agree with the above posts. It is better for young Muslims to avoid these devils, both do NOT read or watch their videos, and do not worry about replying to them.

            Instead, one should seek the required Islamic knowledge required of all adult Muslim males. In this is the knowledge of Jihad as an act of `Ibaadah. When you learn this, then you will learn the nature of your question.

            That being said, the word "civilian" is not from the Shariah. It is from the latin word "civilis/civis" and was used by Romans for their citizens. It is commonly translated into Arabic as "m-d-n-y". However, it is not found in the Shariah. Instead, the fiqh of warfare addresses people based on their belief ( kafir or Muslim) and whether their people are at war with the Islamic state (harbi) in a treaty (`ahd) or under Muslim protection (dhimm) .

            I will reply to the overall issue of who is right, who is wrong, who is good, who is evil, :insha:
            And Allah knows best.
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

              Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
              :salams

              I agree with the above posts. It is better for young Muslims to avoid these devils, both do NOT read or watch their videos, and do not worry about replying to them.

              Instead, one should seek the required Islamic knowledge required of all adult Muslim males. In this is the knowledge of Jihad as an act of `Ibaadah. When you learn this, then you will learn the nature of your question.

              That being said, the word "civilian" is not from the Shariah. It is from the latin word "civilis/civis" and was used by Romans for their citizens. It is commonly translated into Arabic as "m-d-n-y". However, it is not found in the Shariah. Instead, the fiqh of warfare addresses people based on their belief ( kafir or Muslim) and whether their people are at war with the Islamic state (harbi) in a treaty (`ahd) or under Muslim protection (dhimm) .

              I will reply to the overall issue of who is right, who is wrong, who is good, who is evil, :insha:
              And Allah knows best.

              Could you please explain those hadiths ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                Why are you watching these videos in the first place? They're just going to confuse and potentially weaken your Imaan.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                  Originally posted by Noxcho18 View Post
                  Hi brothers and sisters can you help me with a question that i have, i just watched a video which is titled "The Quran and the Siege of Paris" its by the evangelist David wood who have criticized Islam many times, He claims that according to Islam it was right to attack the civillians in Paris because Muhammad (pbuh) commanded them to do it.

                  Here is the video:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur7Ttz0q0o4

                  He uses Surah maidah verses 32-33 and hadits like sunan ibn majah 2759 sahih al bukhari 2843
                  bro, check the comments under that vid again; this guy named abu rayha commented and clears up the misconception

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    Why are you watching these videos in the first place? They're just going to confuse and potentially weaken your Imaan.
                    Why shouldnt i watch them ? what will you do if a atheist or christian asks you about theses hadiths ? will you put your hands to your ears and run away ? I believe in Allah and i believe that islam is the real religion so i also believe that theres an explanation to those hadiths that the evangelist is saying. I want to find the explanation and explain to others that that man is wrong and his spreading lies. We should all watch those videos and later learn and then leave a comment to refute his claims, do you not see how people today criticize islam ? shouldnt you be prepared when someone is telling lies about your religion ? will you just go away whitout telling him the truth ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                      cant seem to find that comment :P

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                        Originally posted by Noxcho18 View Post
                        Why shouldnt i watch them ? what will you do if a atheist or christian asks you about theses hadiths ? will you put your hands to your ears and run away ? I believe in Allah and i believe that islam is the real religion so i also believe that theres an explanation to those hadiths that the evangelist is saying. I want to find the explanation and explain to others that that man is wrong and his spreading lies. We should all watch those videos and later learn and then leave a comment to refute his claims, do you not see how people today criticize islam ? shouldnt you be prepared when someone is telling lies about your religion ? will you just go away whitout telling him the truth ?
                        You shouldn't watch because you don't have the knowledge to address the points and you don't learn anything either. Going out looking for things to refute is actually counterproductive.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                          Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                          You shouldn't watch because you don't have the knowledge to address the points and you don't learn anything either. Going out looking for things to refute is actually counterproductive.
                          I understand what you mean and i agree to some extent but i wish more muslims who have knowledge about these things would comment and prove these liars false. But i just want a explanation to two hadiths which this evangelist used as a source

                          sahih al bukhari 2843:
                          Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: When the tribe of Bani Quraiza was ready to accept Sad's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sad who was near to him. Sad came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), 'Stand up for your leader.' Then Sad came and sat beside Allah's Apostle who said to him. 'These people are ready to accept your judgment.' Sad said, 'I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners.' The Prophet then remarked, 'O Sad! You have judged amongst them with (or similar to) the judgment of the King Allah.'

                          sunan ibn majah 2759 :
                          It was narrated from Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
                          “Whoever equips a warrior in the cause of Allah, he will have a reward like his, without that detracting from the warrior’s reward in the slightest.”

                          The latter one the evangelist said that it meant whoever helps to equip a warrior must also die so basically the taxpayers in france can seem as warriors for muslims.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                            Originally posted by Noxcho18 View Post
                            I understand what you mean and i agree to some extent but i wish more muslims who have knowledge about these things would comment and prove these liars false. But i just want a explanation to two hadiths which this evangelist used as a source
                            This Liar has always been twistings verses of Quran and when once they are refuted he brings another and these are professionals on this job collecting hefty donations from common public ie unlearned christians. He will display a video of some Islamic scholar who will refute like a kid lol, and this Islamaphob will say he has won. Or he will display an Islamic knowledgeable Scholar like Shabbir Ally , he will accuse about the Quran or Prophet but will not show or censor Shabirs Allys' refutation. iow he is a pure cheat who wants to revenge muslims because once he became a laughing stock on a live debate where he got trapped by the bible verse that true Christian can drink poison but won't die and a brother brought some liquid and he ran away ,lol. So from that day onwards he started his business of insulting muslims . He once showed video inside kaaba as if he is gone inside, such a lair and fraud.

                            He talks in the video about surah 5:32 and 5:33 which the tafsir Ibn Abbas gives the clear reference why those verses were said .It was said about A Pagan called Hilal Ibn 'Uwaymir who killed a group of people from the Banu Kinanah. This group wanted to emigrate to Medina to see Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and declare their Islam. However, they were all killed and their belongings taken as booty. Hence, Allah explained the punishment of the people of the Banu Hilal, who were idolaters, saying:
                            http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

                            He is alleging there are no more peaceful verses in the Noble Quran . But this liar should know his book verses tell to kill everybody belonging to other religion and even their Animals. I shall post If I find my post. There are many Noble Quran verses about peace anf fairness which i do not remember except a few i used recently which is http://legacy.quran.com/60/7-9 and also 2:256

                            Originally posted by Noxcho18 View Post
                            sahih al bukhari 2843:
                            Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: When the tribe of Bani Quraiza was ready to accept Sad's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sad who was near to him. Sad came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), 'Stand up for your leader.' Then Sad came and sat beside Allah's Apostle who said to him. 'These people are ready to accept your judgment.' Sad said, 'I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners.' The Prophet then remarked, 'O Sad! You have judged amongst them with (or similar to) the judgment of the King Allah.'
                            This we are talking about an extra ordinary height of treachery & treason of the toppest degree ,that would have Never ever seen or happened in the history of the world , Banu Qurayza who were being sincerely protected by the Muslims by facing the 4 fold bigger pagan Army but inturn Banu Qurayza wanted to kill the muslims families , women and children at their homes and also help the enemy . Is there any country who would let go free anyone who sells his country secrets ? There is death for even this simple treason. So how about somebody who wants simultaneously kill his own country's President his associates and their families? , his countries own soldiers & personal guarding his home itself ??? who were working all night and day for weeks with out eating for 3 days to protect the state these infidels (poisonous snakes) were living ??? these chilling paranoids who none will allow when they were already forgiven before and given a chance but still would not change but turned to the worst by betraying Muslims, though living among the muslims and their protection. Banu Qurayaza had such a jealousy for Allah's Prophet :saw: because since he did not come among the jews and he was victorious battle after battle.

                            If Hitler or any other was there he would not have not spared those women and children but would have burnt or killed them ALL by mincing. But Muslims were kind enough to spare them. If Banu Qurayza were spared, no doubt they will Mobile another Big army like their allies banu Nadhir did earlier here with 4 fold army to kill the muslims and that was the right decision and Allah also spared the muslims from blame since they themselves fixed their own fate when they appointed Sa'd Bin Mua'd (ra) their long term Ally to be the arbitrar who wisely & Justly decided such worst creatures who wanted to assassinate their own guards, The Muslims , have no right to live on the face of this EARTH.


                            Originally posted by Noxcho18 View Post
                            sunan ibn majah 2759 :
                            It was narrated from Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
                            “Whoever equips a warrior in the cause of Allah, he will have a reward like his, without that detracting from the warrior’s reward in the slightest.”

                            The latter one the evangelist said that it meant whoever helps to equip a warrior must also die so basically the taxpayers in france can seem as warriors for muslims.
                            There was another hadith where Prophet :saw: gave permission to attack though women and children were present in the army because those soldiers were taking advantage of our rules of war not to attack women and children in war , by willfully bringing them in between the army as shields with the willing co -operation (cunningness) of their women . So Muslims soldiers halted their attack and send a Messenger to Prophet :saw: and Prophet :saw: said they are among them which means they - pagan women- were collaborators in the war and to proceed their battle . so this would mean ONLY to those who were on the battle field not tax payers if so those pagan common public, women and aged were also tax payers as well then, Then why did Prophet :saw: and the noble Quran told us to avoid Children, women , aged, trees, public utlities and worshiping places and people in them ? of every kafir state !!.

                            I have also written on this matter plus some more info before a few days which i will post shortly
                            Last edited by talibilm09; 28-11-15, 03:52 AM.
                            My sect - No Sect

                            My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                            Just a Muslim

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tell muslims to attack civillians ?

                              Stay away from such videos and study the seerah.

                              There were times that during a seige in battle, they used catapults which could kill civilians, and likewise night raids where it was difficult to see who you are fighting or killing, but never intentionally is it allowed to target civilians.
                              You fight those that fight you I.e the armies....
                              That sounds very much like drone attacks

                              There is some possibility that civilians may get injured or killed but they are not the intended targets
                              Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X