suggestions to improve myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions to improve myself

assalam walaikum brothers and sisters,i am alhamdulillah practising muslim praying 5 times a day and trying to follow islam as much as i can,but my problem is that i dont like people who dont follow their religion properly like not offering salah.keeping beard etc,also i dont like girls who dont like bearded man,i hate them most,is my behaviour acceptable?i know that we cannot judje a person but is my reason valid for not loving them?for e.g I wouldnt marry a girl who dont like beard,this would mean that the girl doesnt love prophet sunnah,is my attitude right in judjing that girl?also i wouldnt marry a girl who dont like religious man but instead love the man who is fashionistic,i too hate them,am i right in all this?..hoping for a decent answer with logical reason..

Re: suggestions to improve myself

Originally posted by ammshaikh View Post
    assalam walaikum brothers and sisters,i am alhamdulillah practising muslim praying 5 times a day and trying to follow islam as much as i can,but my problem is that i dont like people who dont follow their religion properly like not offering salah.keeping beard etc,also i dont like girls who dont like bearded man,i hate them most,is my behaviour acceptable?i know that we cannot judje a person but is my reason valid for not loving them?for e.g I wouldnt marry a girl who dont like beard,this would mean that the girl doesnt love prophet sunnah,is my attitude right in judjing that girl?also i wouldnt marry a girl who dont like religious man but instead love the man who is fashionistic,i too hate them,am i right in all this?..hoping for a decent answer with logical reason..

Comment

but there are sisters who dont like man with beards as i have seen,it means that they dont love prophet's sunnah but they love man who are clean shaven as strictly opposed by prophet muhammad,how to feel for such type of person?..

Comment

Originally posted by ammshaikh View Post
        but there are sisters who dont like man with beards as i have seen,it means that they dont love prophet's sunnah but they love man who are clean shaven as strictly opposed by prophet muhammad,how to feel for such type of person?..
        Yes I know, but maybe they don't have the right understanding or maybe they put their preferences in terms of looks over the sunnah. Find 70 excuses for your brother or sister. Many actions are done of out ignorance though

I feel sorry for them and make dua that both they and I gain a more correct understanding of Islam. Because if I were ignorant about something of our religion I would not want to be hated for it. And I try to love for my Muslim brothers and sisters what I love for myself.

Honestly I know it's hard. Some people say things way worse than preferring a no beard and even though I sometimes start to get angry I try to remember that they may be ignorant and not purposely disrespectful towards the commands of Allah.

Comment

you are ok in your attitude, except, you should tone it down ... just 'dislike' them rather than hating them

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X