Salafis / Wahhabis are Kharijites - debate point by point please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Salafis / Wahhabis are Kharijites - debate point by point please

Answer the OP point by point. As per the title of the thread and as per the OP.

Originally posted by daniel_agnostic View Post
    WHEREVER I WRITE ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANSWER THIS:" - I REQUIRE A REFUTATION OTHERWISE THERE IS NO DEBATE
    Peace be upon you.
    Every normal person makes mistakes, therefore too much religious disputation is vain and egotistical - goodbye Ummah.com. Peace be upon you.

Comment

Re: The Salafi / Wahhabi / Kharijite dawah died again. Return in a few decades maybe?

OP thinks he can redefine Islam and that Muslims should accept it.

As for Muslims who agree with the OP, bring the evidence as requested.

Comment

Re: The Salafi / Wahhabi / Kharijite dawah died again. Return in a few decades maybe?

Peace be upon you.

I am gone for real now :)
        Every normal person makes mistakes, therefore too much religious disputation is vain and egotistical - goodbye Ummah.com. Peace be upon you.

Comment

Alhamdulillah.

Now that the deluded OP has left, Muslims can bring daleel for the claim.

Comment

the concept of salafiyya comes from the term "al-salaf al-salih" which means `the venerable ancestors` according to wiki and muhammeds hadith saying "The people of my own generation are the best, then those who come after them, and then those of the next generation," was taken to mean basically following the earliest muslims was best because they were closest to muhammed and learned directly from him, then the next generation learned from them etc..... so are people saying thats not the case and the salaf werent as rightly guided as later groups or that they were but the modern groups have misinterpreted or got lost in some way?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
              Not Dr Israr again.........

Do you know how many Salafis pray at his mosque in Model Town????
              do u have check in metres like the ones in parking lot for salafi counting?

Comment

Ibn Abdul Wahhab said :
                “The people that ask for intercession through the Prophets and Angels, calling upon them and making supplication through their waseelah in attempt to draw nearer to Allah are committing the greatest of sins. Thus it is permitted to kill them and take their property” [Kashf ash-Shubbahaat ]
                well seems this is where ISIS learns their methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  Please give examples of their scholars declaring takfeer on people who hold different opinions.
                  well not all different opinions but see how they do takfir on the other jihadi groups in syria?, see how they declare those who vote in a democracy as kaafirs?, see how they call the mainstream muslims grave worshippers for their beleif in tawassuf?, and a lot more things.

Comment

Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
                    well not all different opinions but see how they do takfir on the other jihadi groups in syria?, see how they declare those who vote in a democracy as kaafirs?, see how they call the mainstream muslims grave worshippers for their beleif in tawassuf?, and a lot more things.
                    I think my question was quite clear but it seems that you didn't understand it.

...Please give examples of their scholars declaring takfeer on people who hold different opinions...
                    Do you need me to rephrase it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      I think my question was quite clear but it seems that you didn't understand it.

Do you need me to rephrase it?
                      I already told you at the top of the post, you're not going to get those answers.
                      I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Also i seem to remember the OP say in another thread that he is not muslim, can someone correct me if im wrong.
                        I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by abu salmah View Post
                          I already told you at the top of the post, you're not going to get those answers.
                          No harm in having everything on the table.

Originally posted by abu salmah View Post
                          Also i seem to remember the OP say in another thread that he is not muslim, can someone correct me if im wrong.
                          I think that's quite obvious. Hilariously, he said that he doesn't think I'm a Muslim right after ranting about the khawarij.

Comment

I have worked for a couple of human rights orginizations that took me to Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
                            These low life salai/wahabi's are not even worthy of a salaam. They get in the way all the time. Our work to protect and promote women's rights and non-muslim's rights was constantly delayed due to ignorant salafis using Islam to promote their agenda.
                            If you want a Muslim to become an apostate, show them to a salafi. Because no one has caused more insecurity and apostasy among young Muslims than them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X