Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punishment for invading someones personal privacy and can tawbah be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment for invading someones personal privacy and can tawbah be done?

Salamualikum brothers ,
    I'm posting this behalf of a friend who have recently confessed that due to his burning sexual desires , he has videotaped his own sister and committed an act of highly impure sin . What is the Islamic solution to this and what are the punishments for invading his sister's privacy? Also is garbage applicable here and what can he do to repent?
    Jazakallah

Re: Punishment for invading someones personal privacy and can tawbah be done?

he should just repent and resolve never to do it again; there is no need to tell his sister as his sister will get upset

the punishment is huge, but repentence should sort it

it's not clear what u mean by ' is garbage applicable here'

Comment

Originally posted by Khaled1234 View Post
      Salamualikum brothers ,
      I'm posting this behalf of a friend who have recently confessed that due to his burning sexual desires , he has videotaped his own sister and committed an act of highly impure sin . What is the Islamic solution to this and what are the punishments for invading his sister's privacy? Also is garbage applicable here and what can he do to repent?
      Jazakallah
      After he makes tawbah to Allah he should also get rid of the videotape and video recording equipment asap, because Shataan will urge him to tape her again in the future, maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but one day. So he should lock of every path of it ever happening again and that means no video recording equipment.
      I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Naudhubillah, shocking chilling.This is a huge crime in Islam see the least punishment even for peeping into other's House and there still few more hadiths like this allowing to gouge their eyes. That's why when we visit anyones house do not peep in , peeping in is like getting inside the house another hadith said something like that.

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 5153
        ''Narrated AbuHurayrah:The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone peeps into the house of a people without their permission and he knocks out his eye, no responsibility is incurred for his eye. ''

So as post # 2 & 3 suggests he should not tell to ANYONE because everyone he tells about this will only MULTIPLY HIS HUGE SIN
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Talking about past will not change anything, So repent and move on , and be a perfect Muslim as much as you can.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X