Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it haram to sin for the a justified reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qiyamah
    replied
    Re: Is it haram to sin for the a justified reason?

Justifying your sin is kufr according to Shaykh Yasir Qadhi and I agree with him on that because you are saying it's ok to do the haram/sin because of xyz which is saying you think it's ok to disobey Allah because of your situation so you are basically making haram into halal which is kufr.This is worse than sinning at least then you know you did wrong and regret it.
    But in some circumstances, it's halal to do something which is generally haram especially if it's necessary for survival like eating pork is halal if you have no other food available and you are starving...because the Quran allows this but you can't make up your own rules
    But most things are haram regardless of the situation so don't try to justify it
    Some ways people justify their sins is by saying oh everyone else does if so why can't I? Or I'm addicted to this so its fine to do it..or.I will only do it once like it couldn't hurt to try or I was really in a bad circumstance/situation so I had to do it or I couldn't stop myself, etc. It makes me disgusted hearing people trying to justify their sins.
    I think [MENTION=107034]talibilm09[/MENTION] answered your question about spying

And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "This is lawful and this is unlawful," to invent falsehood about Allah . Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed.Quran 16:116

Say, "Have you seen what Allah has sent down to you of provision of which you have made [some] lawful and [some] unlawful?" Say, "Has Allah permitted you [to do so], or do you invent [something] about Allah ?" Quran 10:59

It's the right of Allah to make things haram and halal, He is the LawGiver so don't try to oppose His laws.
    Last edited by Qiyamah; 28-12-15, 08:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• talibilm09
    replied

walikumsalam wrwb

Spying is haram which is clear cut from the verses of Noble Quran but Islam is not independent off from the actions of Prophet :saw: who had hadiths as well prohibiting spying but had allowed it ONLY during the times of war on the kafirs.

So spying using spy cameras are easy these days but looking into other homes and places of privacy is a serious crime in Islam as Prophet :saw: had allowed cruel punishments which are seen from hadith such as the one who is insulted as such has the right to snatch away the committers eyes so be careful if you are in country with Sharia Law, since you may be vulnerable even if you did with the good intention there.
    and see post # 16 in the below thread for hadiths

http://www.ummah.com/forum/newreply....eply&p=6210649
    Last edited by talibilm09; 13-10-15, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spartakos
    replied

Originally posted by abc.xyz View Post
    salaam brothers and sisters.

I always wondered if it is haram to temporarily sin if there is a goal which might justify the sin? For example if you are spying on the enemy and need to act like them to blend in?

Or if you join the military or government in order to spy?

What does the Quran say about spying as a tactic over the enemy?
    so your question is about Spying for a justified reason if its halal or haram?

Leave a comment:

• abc.xyz
    started a topic Is it haram to sin for the a justified reason?

Is it haram to sin for the a justified reason?

salaam brothers and sisters.

I always wondered if it is haram to temporarily sin if there is a goal which might justify the sin? For example if you are spying on the enemy and need to act like them to blend in?

Or if you join the military or government in order to spy?

What does the Quran say about spying as a tactic over the enemy?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X