Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Apostasy

Originally posted by Iamsaved View Post
    The only way I'll see condemnation is if I refuse so great a salvation God has given. How shall we escape the Judgment of God if we neglect so great a salvation?. We have all sinned and rebelled against God in one degree or other. The wages of this sin and rebellion is death to our soul. Because God is just, but the mercy of God was given us only to be received through Christ. that is why Jesus said, "I am the way, the life and the truth... No man comes to the father (God) but by me. If you have seen me you have seen the father. The father and I are one." Look I don't know what you mean in the bold, but you are right the drinking is small potatoes compared to neglecting so great a salvation. I know I am saved, but you don't know where you stand with Allah. I couldn't have peace not knowing. I have Jesus who is the Prince of peace. I have the peace he brings: What peace and assurance of salvation do you have?
    The peace of knowing I am not going to burn in hell for blasphemy. Speaking of blasphemy... The whole 'Jesus died for your sins' thing is blasphemy, too.
    “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden; and if one heavily laden calls another to (bear) his load, nothing of it will be lifted even though he be near of kin. You (O Muhammad) can warn only those who fear their Lord unseen and perform As‑Salaah (Iqaamat‑as‑Salaah). And he who purifies himself (from all kinds of sins), then he purifies only for the benefit of his ownself. And to Allaah is the (final) Return (of all)” [Faatir 35:18]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X