Is this type of drum haram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this type of drum haram?

I was looking up videos of hand drums and the first to pop up on YouTube were these drums that sounded different from regular drums. They sounded like a keyboard. Are they haram even though they are drums?

https://youtu.be/xk3BvNLeNgw

Jazakallahu Kheir
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Re: Is this type of drum haram?

all instruments are haram, even the daff is haram EXCEPT at marriages, little girls playing daff is OK.

that video is haram
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      all instruments are haram, even the daff is haram EXCEPT at marriages, little girls playing daff is OK.

that video is haram
      Okay, thank you.
      Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Just curious, what is it about music specifically that is forbidden in Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaleski View Post
          Just curious, what is it about music specifically that is forbidden in Islam?
          musical instruments
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            musical instruments
            OK, I deserved that. What is it about musical instruments that makes them haram?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaleski View Post
              OK, I deserved that. What is it about musical instruments that makes them haram?
              for example the Flute as i heard in a seminar its more than Haram cus its satan's instrument or something, it invites the evil more likely.

Allah says: {And of Mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing…etc.) to mislead (men) from the path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the path of Allah, the verses of the Qur’an) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment in the Hell-fire} [31:6]

so basically it leads you astray of the rememberance to Allah.
              My cooking Youtube channel:
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X