Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexually active

Originally posted by Slave of Rehman View Post
    if you want to be one of the greatest extremists ever and go to hell suit yourself!!!
    this discussion is over, no need to quote me. it ended in post #26, and that's my final say on this matter.

Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
    what????; don't you know Hanafi school is one of the verified four sunni schools?

and what disrespect you have for one of our traditional schools; I would have expected such disrespect only from a kaafir

Again, in Maraqi as-Sa’ud, Sidi Abdullah says,

“The consensus today is on the four, and all have prohibited following [any] others.”

He says in Nashru al-bunud,

“This means that the consensus of the scholars today is on the four schools of thought, and I mean by the schools of Malik, Abu Hanifa, Shafi’i and Ahmad. Indeed, all of the scholars have prohibited following any other school of an independent and absolute mujtahid since the eighth century when the school of Dawud adh-Dhahiri died out and until the 12th Century and all subsequent ones.”

http://www.masud.co.uk/ISLAM/misc/mhfatwa.htm
    same for you, post #26. don't quote me any more. and anyone else, i don't want to discuss this.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave of Rehman View Post
      blimey your more extreme than isis! :D
      Brother , there is an authentic hadeeth , so people will get upset when fiqh contradicts with hadeeth .

Big scholars said this and that , no scholar is bigger than prophet . Scholars can make mistakes , prophets cannot.

Rad ul Mukhtar also states that it is permissible to write fatiha with urine or blood to get cure.

Comment

To conclude: The Hanafi position is that a sane, adult woman can marry of her own accord without the consent of her guardian. They use numerous Qur'anic verses that they see as decisive, and prophetic narrations in conformity with such verses. The proofs that seem to indicate the condition of the guardian as necessary for the validity of the marriage contract are seen in light of such decisive proof. Since they are probabalistic and cannot condition the decisive they are interpreted to refer mainly to recommendation rather than a necessary condition. This is true of all the proof brought against the Hanafi position.

With that, it should be known that all four schools are on truth and we strongly abide by the principle, "Our school is correct with the possibility of error, and those who disagree with us have erred with the possibility of being correct." (Hadiyyah al Ala'iyyah, pg: 242 ed: Dar ibn Hazm)

And Allah Alone Knows Best
        Wasalam
        Salman

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...e-without-wali

Comment

wow thanks for all of that info slave of Rehman and Mirror; you both have clearly won this debate! ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X