Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexually active

Hi salam to all brothers and sisters.

My girlfriend and I are sexually active. we did zina. And I totally regretted it. And repent to Allah. But after a few days later, i did again and i repent. And i did it again and i repent.
    What i'm trying to say here is that, i'm afraid Allah will not forgive me or will not forgive me anymore. How can I be sure that he will forgive for all my sins.

And another thing is that, how do I get myself out of being sexually active? I love my girl and we planned on getting married a few more years after i finished serving the country.

I hope someone could help me out with the situation i'm facing.

Re: Sexually active

Originally posted by khalish View Post

My girlfriend and I are sexually active. we did zina. And I totally regretted it. And repent to Allah. But after a few days later, i did again and i repent. And i did it again and i repent.
    What i'm trying to say here is that, i'm afraid Allah will not forgive me or will not forgive me anymore. How can I be sure that he will forgive for all my sins.

And another thing is that, how do I get myself out of being sexually active? I love my girl and we planned on getting married a few more years after i finished serving the country.

Stop having sex

Comment

Sexually active

Cut it off
      Quran 45:23-24

Comment

:salams

You have to leave the girl as you are not even allowed to have a girlfriend to begin with.

You want Allah to forgive you, right? Then leave this girl.

This is your challenge. Pick Allah or this girl (who is helping you commit sins).
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

First of all repent then decide marry her or leave her .
          How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Bro... .Dating is already haram to begin with and this is the exact reason why.
            You PLAN on getting married? What's stopping you now?
            What's going to change between now and then? Nothing.

Comment

Either get married , or stop this thing.

You are going no where.

Fornication is a major sin , and after repenting if you cannot stay away from it , you not doing any good.

Comment

Does anybody still think Pluto is a planet?
                Every normal person makes mistakes, therefore too much religious disputation is vain and egotistical - goodbye Ummah.com. Peace be upon you.

Comment

wa alaykum salam
                  are you serious about repenting and stopping this sin??

coz if yoiu are, you should not only stop havving sex, yoiu shoudl stop meeting YOU GIRL. she is not your girl. she will be your girl when you marryy - if yoiu do. until then keep away from her

as for your repentance, having sex, repentance , having sex. remember repentance and remorse is judged by what is in your heart. are you really feeling remorse about this??

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Serving your country? Can you elaborate....
                    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Face it. Unless you have a sudden and significant change in character, you will continue to have weak self control and willpower in this.
                      The easiest solution would be to get married. I don't mean the whole big celebration, inviting family, costs and drama, etc.
                      Just the simple nikah contract making you halal for each other. All you need is two witnesses and the woman's guardian. Then after you have served your country you can have the whole celebration party.
                      Yes it's going to be awkward raising this subject but if you really have repented and want to make it halal then this is the only way. Islam is easy to follow, it's our cultures and egos that make it difficult.

Originally posted by daniel_agnostic View Post
                      Does anybody still think Pluto is a planet?
                      Stop discriminating against pluto - it's a dwarf planet

Comment

salaam

you have to take steps in trying to stop the sin or otherwise just repenting is not good enough; just repenting without taking steps to stop the sin is not sincere so therefore you probably wont be forgiven

so you have to stop seeing that girl before you get married to her and the only other alternative is, just get married to her straight away [like within a few days]; if your hanafi then all it takes is to say 'I marry you' in front of two muslim males [of good character] or one male and two females and she should reply 'I accept' and you give her a mahr which can be payed later; you don't even need a mahrams permission; such a basic marriage is the answer to stopping zina and preventing yourselves from sin

Comment

serving your country?? umm..what?

Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
                          if your hanafi then all it takes is to say 'I marry you' in front of two muslim males [of good character] or one male and two females and she should reply 'I accept' and you give her a mahr which can be payed later; you don't even need a mahrams permission; such a basic marriage is the answer to stopping zina and preventing yourselves from sin
                          this is zina, it doesn't freaking matter whether you're a hanfi or a fanfi, marriage without a wali is batil and unacceptable, don't try to spread around zina.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            this is zina, it doesn't freaking matter whether you're a hanfi or a fanfi, marriage without a wali is batil and unacceptable, don't try to spread around zina.
                            Marriage without a wali is valid according to Hanafi scholar if it meets certain conditions.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

blimey your more extreme than isis! :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X