No announcement yet.

Make dua for love between two persons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make dua for love between two persons.

Assalaamalaikum,

My dear friends, i have a difficult decision to make. And i am confused regarding it.
    I am a pious muslim who prays regularly and do not indulge in any haraam activity.
    I have been fond of a lady for quite sometime.The lady in question also had /has a fondness for me but is unsure about committing to marriage.
    The lady was born into a muslim family and was pious and is now having a crisis of faith and has fallen into unislamic ways.Allah knows best regarding the future, but when i look at it from my human mind... the lady will leave islam alltogether quite soon.

I Strongly believe that, if i get to marry her, i will be able to revive the faith in her. I wouldn't mind if she were to marry another Pious muslim, but current situation is that anyone pious will not want to marry her as they will be basing their decision on what is front and center right now wrt her behavior. I have known her for a decade and i know all the good in her which is overshadowed by current events.
    And moreover, i have been the only one who has broken the barrier and was able to get her to think about marriage.she has discussed getting married to me for a short period of time and now has doubts.

My question is ...
    Can i ask Allah to strengthen our friendship and love? Especially from her side as i am already committed to marriage if she agrees.
    Can i ask Allah to make her my wife? If yes, then is there any special kind of prayer i need to perform?

Please understand that this is not about lust as i have a marriage proposal from a much more beautiful woman.My family is forcing to me to commit to it and i am running out of time. I will be going into the wedding half-heartedly.

Please advise.
    JazakAllah

Brother you can pray istikhara and Allah swt will show you a sign in shaa Allah !:)

Comment

Re: Make dua for love between two persons.

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
      Brother you can pray istikhara and Allah swt will show you a sign in shaa Allah !:)
      Thank you for the reply.
      So you say that it is allowed for me to pray Istekhara and make dua for the reciprocation of love from the lady?
      I want the lady to want to marry me and express it to me like she has done before.( Now she has doubts and has done a total about turn)

Comment

I am no scholar Akhi but if you want to please Allah swt you should marry the sister instead of talking to her or trying to support her while not being married to her.. It's completely forbidden .. Because shaytaan is tricky and twists your intentions slowly

Comment

I am no scholar Akhi but if you want to please Allah swt you should marry the sister instead of talking to her or trying to support her while not being married to her.. It's completely forbidden .. Because shaytaan is tricky and twists your intentions slowly
          I need her consent marry her.
          Let me explain further..
          The lady has rejected all marriage proposals put forth to her by her parents and has stated that she does not want to marry.
          I am the only person she has expressed a wish to marry in the last five years. The latest talk of marriage was last week but she is Unsure/ has decided against it now.

Allah as my witness, my intentions are extremely honourable. I already pray for Allah to give her faith back to her. She was a good muslimah.
          Marriage to a pious muslim seems to be the only way to keep her from renouncing Islam completely. And since pious muslims will shy away from her ( stating the forbidden aspect of meeting or talking to an unrelated woman or her unislamic ways), it seems like a lost cause.The current atmosphere does not allow for any remedy.

That is one of the main reasons i want Allah to give her as my wife to me. I have the love, patience to help her to get her faith back.
          But that will not be possible if i get married to someone else.

I guess only Divine intervention can help at this point.

Comment

May Allah swt make it easy for her and make it easy for us all Ameen .. why will we leave Islam? Is this your thinking or shyataan is making you assume that?

Comment

May Allah swt make it easy for her and make it easy for us all Ameen .. why will we leave Islam? Is this your thinking or shyataan is making you assume that?
              The lady in question has discussed her crisis of faith with me. The problem is that the people she is surrounded with are not pious or they are not muslim and toxic.
              The only positive influence are her parents and to an extent my family. And i guess i am the only person in her relatives with whom she is frank and open regarding her crisis of faith.
              I cannot be around her all the time as i work in a different country. The only possibility that i see is to get married to her and help her get her faith back.

Comment

Working...
              X