I dont know how to do ghusl :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I dont know how to do ghusl :(

so does that mean we dont have to wash our hands again- because were suppossed to wash them in the beginning of ghusl?

Comment

Originally posted by abu salmah View Post
      Washing the body means washing the parts that you did not already wash like legs, shoulders etc.

And you dont wash the back of your neck when doing wudu, you wipe from the front of your head too the back of your head where your hair stops but not including your neck.
      does that mean we dont have to wash our hands again because we already washed them at the beginning of ghusl?

that means only face, neck, nape, ears, shoulders down, legs, and arms.

but not hands, or head right? please clarify jazakallah khair
      Last edited by istikhara; 17-09-15, 03:29 AM.

Comment

when we do wudu in ghusl do we wash our feet?

Comment

Originally posted by istikhara View Post
          does that mean we dont have to wash our hands again because we already washed them at the beginning of ghusl?

that means only face, neck, nape, ears, shoulders down, legs, and arms.

but not hands, or head right? please clarify jazakallah khair
          You do the wudu then wash your head. After your head you wash the rest of your body that you have not already just done.

Whatever you've already washed while doing the wudu -and head- then you dont have to wash again when doing the whole body.

Your feet are the last thing you do when doing a ghusl.

You don't wipe the temples when doing wudu, you wipe the inside, outside and back of the ears.
          I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Working...
          X