Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If muslims are closer to allah then Christians are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If muslims are closer to allah then Christians are?

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

I saw the link but still every SANE person will be responsible if he does not search his Creator God as this Atheist doctor did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5_VETwfew

Does he is sane enough to make a comparison even when he buys a simple thing as a shirt for him ? a pair of shoes for him ? in matter of worldly things everyone is careful when it comes to spirituality they say we will follow what our ancestors did ? this is satanic .

Your ancestor before 200 years used bullock carts and Chariots , will you still prefer to use them ? So unless you did a soul searching for God every one of us is responsible. I say it because when I was a lad I did the same though I was born in a very orthodox Muslim family only because I do not want to be in something just because I am born in it but i rather wanted to find the truth, My Creator about which i had written a post nearly 2 years in a thread called . want to speak to an atheist or ex atheist by ismail123 (i think the OPname is correct )
    you can tack shirt in hand and check quality of cloth..same with shoes....then you buy it...But how would define spirituality? they do not know what is truth in religion matter because they cant prove by them self! So dont compare like that...See yourself....when someone ask you to convert to other religion then what kind of feeling you would have?? same will be with them...
    It's easy to say...It our human nature that we always want whatever we like and we want other to do the same...if you are fan of Italian foodball team then you want other to support also italian team..
    Last edited by arauf022; 24-08-15, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Thx for all the replies.
      As for @araj
      if it doesnt matter what religion, then its all about intentions, we muslims believe we are praying and obey our lord in the right way.
      So im xtianity ppl pray through images/cross etc which is shirk, and even their rituals prayers could be shirk right?

I mean we cant force any1 but looks like we leave it to allah cus if its all bout intentions i could be still christian and be happy and helpful to people etc and pray in other ways that might been shirk right?

i dont know it sounds unfair logic but allahu alim
      My cooking Youtube channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Originally posted by arauf022 View Post
        you can tack shirt in hand and check quality of cloth..same with shoes....then you buy it...But how would define spirituality? they do not know what is truth in religion matter because they cant prove by them self! So dont compare like that...See yourself....when someone ask you to convert to other religion then what kind of feeling you would have?? same will be with them...
        It's easy to say...It our human nature that we always want whatever we like and we want other to do the same...if you are fan of Italian foodball team then you want other to support also italian team..
        That were just parables for an easy understanding just to show that every man with conscience is obliged to search for the Best. (is it not ? or he is insane who is out of the question here )

As I was a lad since I began to hear that there are other religions who claim there are other gods as well and atheists who say that there is no god . So our conscience tells us to VERIFY the Truth, iow QUEST which is a the basic human instinct that has lead to 10,000's fold of development in the our lives untill 2015 . So every one's conscience will think about this one day or Must think about his Creator and try to find him when he sees birth or death. when he thinks even a little bit about his coming into existence when he was not existent before and the greatness of the nature surrounding him I do not say everyone become Muslims because Islam is the Truest religion but stress every one must COMPARE , or TRY , you will find a way, that's what I insist .;)

So how to compare , how to find spirituality ?

Of course from reading various holy books from different religions which all talk about the Creator and its left to him whatever he chooses after doing his search provided he is not biased towards his ego or hate towards something or prejudiced without verifying the truth which will not lead him to the truth.
        Last edited by talibilm09; 24-08-15, 07:23 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Do you know what does mean of "Anger".. do you Anger is the worst enemy of human...Do you knows Anger is worst thing....Yet People used to say that ALLAH become angry..I am sorry as I said i do not bielive in Orthodox interpretation...and this Anger etc are result of miss interpretation...Scholar and many interpretation used "HE" word for ALLAh...they do not even realized that he/she used for Human..Yet they define gender for ALLAH......ALLAH=Al-ILAH=THE GOD...It should be "THE" but interpretation used "HE"...

So i see you were unbanned and didn't waste any time posting this kind of nonsense. If you do not understand the Arabic language then that is your own issue, not the Quran or the way the name of Allah is indicated. Basic common sense will tell you though even though certain objects are referred to in a masculine or feminine form, it doesn't mean those objects have gender, likewise Allah is our creator, he does not have gender,.l
          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Mods, just ban this deviant permanently. We don't need his type here spreading kufr and misguidance just because they themselves abandoned Islam.
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

ALLAH......ALLAH=Al-ILAH=THE GOD...It should be "THE" but interpretation used "HE"...
              You just butchered the Arabic. Allah is not the same as Al-Illah. Allah (ﷻ) is a proper noun for the specific Abrahamic God, and One Creator of the heavens and earth. Al-illah, or illah is a generic word for god(s). It is correct to therefore say that the ancient greeks worshiped an illah they named Zeus, but it is not correct to say they worshiped an Allah they named Zeus.

Regarding OP; there is virtual consensus on the matter of those who have not received the message of Islam; they will not be held accountable for most of their religious affairs during this life. However there seems to be a difference in opinion about what constitutes "not recieving the message of Islam".

On one extreme, some say that the basics of Tawhid can be established logically, and by fitra (your God-given sense of right and wrong, truth and false). So those who do not believe in at least Tawhid are condemned- even if they don't receive a messenger. This I imagine would include the Christians you mentioned in your post, since [mainstream] Christians are not believers in Tawhid.

Somewhere in between, we have the opinion that if you potentially had access to knowledge about Islam, and you did not seek this knowledge, then you are condemned (even if such knowledge required you to learn another language to understand it, or travel to another country to learn it). This would also mean many of the Christians you mentioned are condemned, since they remained Christian despite having access to legitimate sources about Islam, via Muslim neighbors, local mosques, and the internet.

On the other extreme, some say that even if you had access to knowledge about Islam, but you had sincere doubts (or even hatred!) towards the faith based on the misconceptions and propaganda espoused by those living around you, you still qualify as "not recieving the message of Islam" and so you are not held accountable for most of your religious affairs in this life. This opinion is also supported by the literal definition of Kufr, which is more about rejecting and hiding the truth, than it is about just disbelief (how could you "reject" a message that you don't full understand? And should you be blamed for rejecting the propagandized version of Islam?). I would imagine that according to this opinion, many of the Christians (not all) that you've mentioned are indeed not held accountable for many of their religious affairs in this life.

All are valid opinions based on my understanding, and there are many shades of gray in between the two extremes mentioned. Allah knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
                Thx for all the replies.
                As for @araj
                if it doesnt matter what religion, then its all about intentions, we muslims believe we are praying and obey our lord in the right way.
                So im xtianity ppl pray through images/cross etc which is shirk, and even their rituals prayers could be shirk right?

I mean we cant force any1 but looks like we leave it to allah cus if its all bout intentions i could be still christian and be happy and helpful to people etc and pray in other ways that might been shirk right?

i dont know it sounds unfair logic but allahu alim
                The problem lies in the Understanding! First question you must do to yourself if What is the Ultimate purpose of whole creation? For some people We are born randomly, Some born into different religion and God assign us Randomly test..Where Some people Got happiness and some Got pain! If i asked to those people if why you were born into Muslim family and while others r in different religion? No one have answer!

Now Suppose a person born in to a Christian family so ofcourse as per you learn about your own religion from your parents they also did! So it's way of their prayer. So it's importan whats thier inside there soul!

But Note: i am not saying they are right..Of course we Should worship one GOD....GOD is everywhere..GOD is within everyone heart!
                There is a Verse in bible which people greatly miss understood!

"I and my Father are one. Then they took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shown you from my Father; for which of these do you stone me? They answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God. Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law: I said 'you are gods?" - John 10:30-34,

Jesus quoting Psalm 82:6 to defend his teaching that God dwells within all human beings.

We do not have rights to judge anyone..ALLAh knows what is in our Heart..and ALLAH judge people by Intention which a person have in his heart!

Now Lets talk about prayer!

What is Prayer for? Is it about 'worship', or is it about asking for 'help', or could it be for something else? Firstly to whom are we making the Prayer? Is it to Allah - the Great Spirit, or is it to one of Allah's prophets like Mohammad, Jesus or Abraham, may peace and blessings be upon them? Or is it to a special person in history like a Saint? Or is it to a special person alive today, like a religious leader?

A Spiritualists understanding of a 'Prayer' is that it is 'reaching and linking-in' or connecting on a spiritual level of thought with whatever we are praying to. We can actually link with anything or anyone that has a Spirit! BUT we can only get a 'reply' that we can 'grow spiritually', from The God of Love and Light; Allah. The 'reply' comes in the stillness immediately after the prayer when we are still spiritually linked, when we are quiet, open and receptive. It is our moment of true meditation, when something flows from Allah to our very soul: to our Spirit, from this spiritual sustenance, our Spirit grows in understanding, grows in love, grows in peace, grows in strength.

From that understanding of Prayer, two critical points arise: If our intention of the prayer is to any person in addition to Allah, (that even includes our dear Prophet), then we don't link to the source of the sustenance(ALLAH/THE GOD/THE CREATOR)! As the food that makes our spirit grow only comes from our Creator alone. Secondly, if we are not still and quiet in meditation immediately after the Prayer, then we have lost it, as we are no longer receptive. Having said these two key points, then other issues like the form, style and words or the Prayer are much less important, so long as we can 'connect' on a spiritual level with our Creator,
                Last edited by arauf022; 24-08-15, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                  So i see you were unbanned and didn't waste any time posting this kind of nonsense. If you do not understand the Arabic language then that is your own issue, not the Quran or the way the name of Allah is indicated. Basic common sense will tell you though even though certain objects are referred to in a masculine or feminine form, it doesn't mean those objects have gender, likewise Allah is our creator, he does not have gender,.l
                  As you should understand that you are talking about Quran....you should know where "THE" used...you should know what is the difference between "HE" / "THE"....

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                    Mods, just ban this deviant permanently. We don't need his type here spreading kufr and misguidance just because they themselves abandoned Islam.
                    Human have nature ..That they think what we knew is the correct and who do not agreed with us they are Deviant! Anyway Thank you Mikha'eel for using Such a great word!

Comment

Originally posted by araj View Post
                      It's Does not matter whatever religion people have. ALLAH/THE GOD does not judge us by religion,GOD judge us by our Deeds.!
                      I agree entirely

in my view, being a good human being, respecting others and helping them, is the basis

all the rest is secondary

Comment

Working...
                      X