Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If muslims are closer to allah then Christians are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If muslims are closer to allah then Christians are?

We are closer to allah cus of our monotheism and sunnah and quran and everything else.

So we pray alone and only to God etc and we hope that our prayers are accepted right?

what about christians? and im talkin about practicing christians who pray their ways, aren't they close to (God?) i know they might do Shirk by praying or believing to Isa ((AS)) as God
    but what will they achieve from their whole practical journey? what is for them? is it like any other religion that doesnt believe in one god that won't be accepted by Allah? its complex but i wanna know ur thoughts =)

peace to u.
    My cooking Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Re: If muslims are closer to allah then Christians are?

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
    We are closer to allah cus of our monotheism and sunnah and quran and everything else.

So we pray alone and only to God etc and we hope that our prayers are accepted right?

what about christians? and im talkin about practicing christians who pray their ways, aren't they close to (God?) i know they might do Shirk by praying or believing to Isa ((AS)) as God
    but what will they achieve from their whole practical journey? what is for them? is it like any other religion that doesnt believe in one god that won't be accepted by Allah? its complex but i wanna know ur thoughts =)

peace to u.
    It's Does not matter whatever religion people have. ALLAH/THE GOD does not judge us by religion,GOD judge us by our Deeds. They are doing prayer in thier way because what they learnt from chilhood, like you did. It is the intention which is IMPORTANT! GOD Loves every one and we all belong to him. God dwells within all human beings.
    so God judge by intention and deeds not by which religion you follow.If people judged by religion then it cant be fault of people who born in to different religion!

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M View Post
        Say: "Shall We tell you...''

meaning, `Shall We inform you;'

the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds.

The Ayah is general and refers to everyone who worships Allah in a way that is not acceptable, thinking that he is right in doing that and that his deeds will be accepted, but he is mistaken and his deeds will be rejected.

Then Allah explains who they are, and says

Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life,

meaning, they did deeds that do not count, deeds that are not in accordance with the prescribed way that is acceptable to Allah.

while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds.

means, they thought that there was some basis for their deeds and that they were accepted and loved.

They are those who deny the Ayat of their Lord and the meeting with Him.

they denied the signs of Allah in this world, the proofs that He has established of His Oneness and of the truth of His Messengers, and they denied the Hereafter.

So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall assign no weight for them.

means, `We will not make their Balance heavy because it is empty of any goodness.'

Tafsir Ibn Kathir 18:103-105
        What do you understand by the word "worships"?

They do not follow islam because they are born in their own culture...

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Praying, supplication

Doesn't matter if they're born in their own culture. Thanks to the media, Internet etc there aren't many places Islam hasn't reached. They're not excused
            So you mean to say...even they are born in other culture and if someone born in nepal where hardly muslim live...so nepalis must come and study islam...?Why would they?
            Last edited by arauf022; 24-08-15, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Here's an explanation: http://islamqa.info/en/1244
                Religion are for unite people so they can walk on Right and Godly path. and Godly path is doing good work,not hurting anyone,helping everyone etc etc...and ofcourse whoever does not walk on good path or Godly path then we suffer!GOD want us to walk on good path so we can be pure and we can go near to GOD..we cant go near to GOD if our heart is not pure! and doing good deed and walking on Godly path is also consider as worship! Being muslim by name is not important, It important to do good deeds....Human are not perfect that why we are here on the planet earth..Whatever religion a person belong to ...it's his Intention and deeds count not religion...Did not seen in this forum...people in here do arguments and speak bad to each other and insult others..just sake of Religion..God is Love , GOD is light....I often saw people in here... Who used to say GOD become "Angry"... I do not understand what they are talking about...Anger,ego,jeliousy are Human Badness....and Because of those Badness we are away from GOD...But still people use to say GOD become angry.....

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Nonsense, I presume you're not Muslim?
                    As you wish! I am born in muslim family and i practiced islam..and I am not against anyone....But i am sorry i do not believe in Orthodox interpretation of Quran...As you wish that other religion people should study islam..i Suggest you try to learn Hidden meaning of Quran(Spritual understaing)..

Comment

Originally posted by araj View Post
                      It's Does not matter whatever religion people have. ALLAH/THE GOD does not judge us by religion,GOD judge us by our Deeds. They are doing prayer in thier way because what they learnt from chilhood, like you did. It is the intention which is IMPORTANT! GOD Loves every one and we all belong to him. God dwells within all human beings.
                      so God judge by intention and deeds not by which religion you follow.If people judged by religion then it cant be fault of people who born in to different religion!

Originally posted by arauf022 View Post
                      What do you understand by the word "worships"?

They do not follow islam because they are born in their own culture...
                      Here's an explanation: http://islamqa.info/en/1244
                      I saw the link but still every SANE person will be responsible if he does not search his Creator God as this Atheist doctor did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5_VETwfew

Does he is sane enough to make a comparison even when he buys a simple thing as a shirt for him ? a pair of shoes for him ? in matter of worldly things everyone is careful when it comes to spirituality they say we will follow what our ancestors did ? this is satanic .

Your ancestor before 200 years used bullock carts and Chariots , will you still prefer to use them ? So unless you did a soul searching for God every one of us is responsible. I say it because when I was a lad I did the same though I was born in a very orthodox Muslim family only because I do not want to be in something just because I am born in it but i rather wanted to find the truth, My Creator about which i had written a post nearly 2 years in a thread called . want to speak to an atheist or ex atheist by ismail123 (i think the OPname is correct )
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 24-08-15, 06:18 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Nonsense, I presume you're not Muslim?

btw Allah talks about His Anger throughout the Qur'an, do you disbelieve in what the Qur'an says?
                          Do you know what does mean of "Anger".. do you Anger is the worst enemy of human...Do you knows Anger is worst thing....Yet People used to say that ALLAH become angry..I am sorry as I said i do not bielive in Orthodox interpretation...and this Anger etc are result of miss interpretation...Scholar and many interpretation used "HE" word for ALLAh...they do not even realized that he/she used for Human..Yet they define gender for ALLAH......ALLAH=Al-ILAH=THE GOD...It should be "THE" but interpretation used "HE"...

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:05 AM.

Comment

May Allah guide you.
                              May ALLAH GUIDE you too...We all have a time for understanding the truth!

Comment

Working...
                              X