Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone's know any places that do the iftaa course for women in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone's know any places that do the iftaa course for women in the UK?

Assalamualaikum, I am a qualified alimah who wants to do the two year iftaa course, I lived in coventry however I am also able to travel to Birmingham and leicester? Does anyone know any institutes who do this course for women?

Re: Does anyone's know any places that do the iftaa course for women in the UK?

Originally posted by Sarah1837 View Post
    Assalamualaikum, I am a qualified alimah who wants to do the two year iftaa course, I lived in coventry however I am also able to travel to Birmingham and leicester? Does anyone know any institutes who do this course for women?
    Walaikum salaam. You mean you are a student of knowledge who has some sort of certificate, not an aalimah- female person of knowledge- because that is a term that is reserved for the scholars of islam who are qualified to issue islamic rulings.

Sorry i don't know what iftaa is.
    I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by abu salmah View Post
      Walaikum salaam. You mean you are a student of knowledge who has some sort of certificate, not an aalimah- female person of knowledge- because that is a term that is reserved for the scholars of islam who are qualified to issue islamic rulings.

Sorry i don't know what iftaa is.
      Yes and a student of knowledge is one with lim- knowledge. So an alimah a female with the knowledge who has been given ijazat . A mufti is a scholar who is qualified to issue islamic rullings

Comment

Sorry i don't understand could you just clarify what you just said. thankyou.
        I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X