X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misfortune

Audhu Billahi mina-Shaitan-nir-Rajeem -
    Bismillah Ar Rehman Ar Raheem
    please brothers and sisters do not let the evils of the dunya lead you astray i am admittedly a sinner and ask allah (swt) for his fogiveness daily, i wrote a post earlier that i now deeply regret. there is no excuse for anger towards allah (swt) for a situation i put myself in. may allah (swt) increase all true believers in piety
    astagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirull ahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfiru llahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfi rullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastag firullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahast agfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullaha stagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirulla hastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirul lahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfir ullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagf irullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahasta gfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahas tagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullah astagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirull ahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfiru llahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfi rullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastag firullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahast agfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullaha stagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirulla hastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirul lahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfir ullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagf irullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahasta gfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullahas tagfirullahastagfirullahastagfirullah X99
    Last edited by los; 14-08-15, 11:55 PM.

Re: misfortune

Originally posted by los View Post
    Allah has taken all my finances away i have simultaneously lost everything i had saved for my newborn through calamity, i am a 30+ yr old man living with my wifes parents i also have genital herpes cannot afford to eat at work as my little wages all go on bills and debts literally!!!!! so starve all day even though ramadan has just ended it feels like i am still there i cannot afford new clothes for me or my children and need to go to a food bank to eat i contemplate suicide daily but dont have the courage to do it, i make salah (for what reason i do not know) i am currently thousands in debt and watch all of my friends and family prosper on a daily basis, my friend recently left islam and his life has improved tenfold mine however has got much worse and i am constantly being told to leave islam if i want my life to improve as i am a convert and since joining islam 4 years ago i have faced calamity after calamity (i know muslims will talk about it all being a test etc etc) but put yourself in my position, i went out of my way to humiliate myself to perform a good deed the other day knowing allah will not see it i did it out of the love of my heart, so do not need islam to tell me what is good i already do good. i feel as though allah is a sadist who loves to watch people suffer for what? the hereafter-something we cannot prove exists???? i do dhikr before bed and wake up wishing i had died in my sleep i wake up and perform fajr and regularly stop halfway through making dua as it is pointless i have made constant dua for years and regularly send blessings on muhammad pbuh and things continue to get worse with no explanation. I have spoken to numerous muslims who have told me allah does not love all humans and i am one of the few he does not love.-- i am constantly bombarded by misfortune by allah but still pray daily and spread the word of islam urging others to make dua- people think i am righteous but deep down i am empty inside I feel like a son who is abused by his father but still loves him as he knows no better i continue to pray and hope with no end of the misfortune in sight i have realised i am a fool fighting a losing battle. why cannot i shake my love for a god who does nothing but punish me i am truely an idiot
    Im not sure what to say here.
    That God you're referring to has given you more than he has taken, your friend that left islam may have what seems better now materially but maybe that's his punishment... Allah gives, and takes imagine the people in 3rd world countries bro.... You've more than them, you have a newborn yea? That's a blessing, do you live in UK?

Comment

Allah has taken all my finances away i have simultaneously lost everything i had saved for my newborn through calamity, i am a 30+ yr old man living with my wifes parents i also have genital herpes cannot afford to eat at work as my little wages all go on bills and debts literally!!!!! so starve all day even though ramadan has just ended it feels like i am still there i cannot afford new clothes for me or my children and need to go to a food bank to eat i contemplate suicide daily but dont have the courage to do it, i make salah (for what reason i do not know) i am currently thousands in debt and watch all of my friends and family prosper on a daily basis, my friend recently left islam and his life has improved tenfold mine however has got much worse and i am constantly being told to leave islam if i want my life to improve as i am a convert and since joining islam 4 years ago i have faced calamity after calamity (i know muslims will talk about it all being a test etc etc) but put yourself in my position, i went out of my way to humiliate myself to perform a good deed the other day knowing allah will not see it i did it out of the love of my heart, so do not need islam to tell me what is good i already do good. i feel as though allah is a sadist who loves to watch people suffer for what? the hereafter-something we cannot prove exists???? i do dhikr before bed and wake up wishing i had died in my sleep i wake up and perform fajr and regularly stop halfway through making dua as it is pointless i have made constant dua for years and regularly send blessings on muhammad pbuh and things continue to get worse with no explanation. I have spoken to numerous muslims who have told me allah does not love all humans and i am one of the few he does not love.-- i am constantly bombarded by misfortune by allah but still pray daily and spread the word of islam urging others to make dua- people think i am righteous but deep down i am empty inside I feel like a son who is abused by his father but still loves him as he knows no better i continue to pray and hope with no end of the misfortune in sight i have realised i am a fool fighting a losing battle. why cannot i shake my love for a god who does nothing but punish me i am truely an idiot
      tl;dr version:

Originally posted by los
      ...i am truely an idiot

Comment

What's the problem?
        No one gets hurt by Islam

Comment

If you are not a troll, and I do not doubt that you truly are one, I'll have to tell you that Allah himself says that words of disbelief/ungratefulness being uttered by anyone after he or she has brought in Iman to their hearts is a disgrace and a shame, and I see no reason as to not treat it as a disgrace and shame for a Muslim with knowledge, because a Muslim out of all people should know for a fact that everything comes and is in the hands of Allah and that this life is a test of faith and patience in all fronts.

There are certain elements in your post that suggest you are a troll or that you desire to be trollish and provocative, or it may also be that you are just plain ignorant. Of course if you really are doing through hardship after hardship in life know at least these two things. Firstly Allah promises that after hardship will come ease. Secondly the Prophet (pbuh) has taught us that when Allah loves a servant of His then He tests him with greater trials and calamities. These bad and unfortunate occurrences may not be mere punishment - treat them as trials and opportunities for you to reach your full and true potential - for wasn't He Allah who promised to not test us with more than our souls can bear? Allah will reward you according to the best of your deeds and these will definitely act in bringing them out. Even if these are punishment, praise and gratitude to Allah for He punished you on earth and not in the HellFire!

Our greatest enemy is Satan who has the greater ability to ally with our souls. Satan goes for your aqidah in much the same way I go for the head when I'm playing first person shooter games. For Satan, a destroyed aqidah is a head shot - if your aqidah is destroyed then you have spiritually died. Indeed from Allah do we come and to Him shall we return.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X