Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Dua Wafiza? And is it recommended to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Dua Wafiza? And is it recommended to do?

Salaam, I have a question about Dua Wafiza. I heard that this is an extremely powerful dua. But I also heard that it is not recommended. I was wondering if someone can give me a thorough explanation on this dua and if whether or not it is good to do. I would appreciate it!

Re: What is Dua Wafiza? And is it recommended to do?

:wswrwb:

What dua is it?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by shant101 View Post
      Salaam, I have a question about Dua Wafiza. I heard that this is an extremely powerful dua. But I also heard that it is not recommended. I was wondering if someone can give me a thorough explanation on this dua and if whether or not it is good to do. I would appreciate it!
      depends what you understand as the meaning of dua wazifa. It can be useful recommended duas in specific situations or sufi nonsense which is most often today innovated or bidah

terminology is key and so is the actual dua

Generally speaking the whole wazifa concept today is something which people either think up themselves or some so called expert says say x y or z and you will get a b and c. This generally is bidah or innovated and not from Islam

SO generally based on what happens today I would say avoid it, wazifa that is.

do good deeds and pray to Allah swt with the recommended duas and inshallah He swt will hear you

Comment

I read somewhere online its a powerful dua that you can use for various things such as finding a job, getting married, and having success, etc. I'm just confused because I read in some places that its bad to do while other places its okay.

Comment

Originally posted by shant101 View Post
          I read somewhere online its a powerful dua that you can use for various things such as finding a job, getting married, and having success, etc. I'm just confused because I read in some places that its bad to do while other places its okay.
          The basic problem is this

we have duas which we can all make, its as simple as say raising your hands and saying ''yallah grant me......'' etc and then there are those that we have basis for so certain duas in Arabic that the Prophet saw said would benefit. This can be say istikhara or even say the 3 quls and blowing on kids

Wazifa in itself is people taking quranic verses in certain orders that have no basis and saying this is powerful for job and this is powerful for marriage. Usually they are taken from quran and Islamic texts and people are told to say tehm so many times over so many days etc

The key issue is not that where the duas are taken from but that they simply have no basis so are innovated and hence bidah. so say the 3 quls and blowing on kids we know this has basis but if for example (and please note its an example) someone come and says recite yasin and 2 quls and blow 3 times a day over 5 days then we need to see where the basis is for that. If it has no basis in the sunnah then its of no benefit and is innovation

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X