Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is perfume haram for women

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
    i know its haram if the girl puts it on for non mahrams.. but in this case she puts it because she smells bad from all the sweat from tiring work.. and has (in sha Allah) no hope to show off to non mahrams..

so is that haram too?
    Where is your proof for this?

It is haram for women to perfume themselves and be around Ghair Mahram.

Can She Wear Perfume: http://islamqa.info/en/102329

Comment

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
      41 posts and not a single to the point answer.

This is what you call a bunch of idiots pretending to be wannabee ulemas and think tankers
      Sister / brother I admire the answers given by most of the members who had used Thakwa in answering your question but your reply to them is absurd. Because declaring some thing haram as halal or vice-versa is a very big sin so they had adopted high prudence in answering and none of them claimed to be Ulemas or Muftis but still they quoted the right answers, in my view ( am not Qualified Ulema or Mufti too )

If the issue for the Sister you ask about is her feeling that others passer by will be disturbed or disgusted with her Stink then my suggestion is that She could keep and use a set of cloths for her during work and change her clean dress when she returns back to her home.

If she wants to smell good while at her work that's the Sin that these posts had warned about because she has to work with ghair maghrams never mind she has or did not has the intention to smell good to Ghair Maghram because the sin is already done .But if she has to work within only females then as you know it wouldn't be a problem of a sin.

Of If she uses it a very tiny amount of perfume just enough to suppress her stink SUCH that she neither smells good nor smells bad she is still in a grey territory a doubtful - dangerous area too, which is better avoided because its a part of eeman to avoid doubtful things .
      Last edited by talibilm09; 15-08-15, 03:35 PM.
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Wearing perfume outside in front of people is haraam. It's as if she's an adulteress.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X