What to do when things get worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when things get worse?

I have tried everything to make things better and have made dua for quite a long time. I am being extremely patient with my situation but everyday it just gets worse and worse. I realize why I am suffering through this dilemma mainly because of lack of closeness with Allah swt but now I see my mistakes. I need him and that is why I pray everyday, fast, and wear hijab. I have tried harder than ever for the past year and a half but still nothing. What else can I do?

Re: What to do when things get worse?

Originally posted by Chopper45 View Post
    I have tried everything to make things better and have made dua for quite a long time. I am being extremely patient with my situation but everyday it just gets worse and worse. I realize why I am suffering through this dilemma mainly because of lack of closeness with Allah swt but now I see my mistakes. I need him and that is why I pray everyday, fast, and wear hijab. I have tried harder than ever for the past year and a half but still nothing. What else can I do?
    Response: I do not know what your specific situation is so it is kind of difficult to give a sufficient answer. However, speaking in general in regards to getting closer to Allah, if you are doing everything as you claim and you still feel you are not feeling better, it seems it must be due to the company you keep.

Who are you around for most of the day? Are they devoted to Allah as well? Surely you have conversations throughout the day. What are they about? Are you talking about bettering the community and the beauty of Allah?

These are the things you should incorporate into your life to make things better. For it is practically impossible to worship Allah through out the day and speak of Allah all day and spend time with others devoted in charity and making others better all day, and not feel closer to Allah.

So start to incorporate Allah into everything you do, From conversation, to watching only Islamic programs on t,v., to spending time surrounded by others devoted in charity and praising Allah. InshaAllah, things will soon get better.

And Allah knows best.
    Last edited by Al-Fatihah; 10-08-15, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Re: What to do when things get worse?

Ya ukthee, I make dua that Allah swt make you stronger.

Allah swt Tests those He loves most. Take your hardships as a blessing. It may be hard, but just conceptualize God for awhile and it will all come. Things may get worse but if you hit rock bottom you can only go up and if you go up, you have learned.
      Kyle

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X