Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the terrorism related with islam is pushing me away from it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the terrorism related with islam is pushing me away from it..

i just thought islam is saying salams to your muslim brother.. keeping the rights of your neighbors... so on and so forth..

but it seems islam does promote violence.. and to top it off all the 'knowledgeable' muslims here on this forum supporting these killing organizations is like salt to the wound..

can anyone clarify islams position on terrorism and killing non muslims and all this stuff?

Re: All the terrorism related with islam is pushing me away from it..

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
    i just thought islam is saying salams to your muslim brother.. keeping the rights of your neighbors... so on and so forth..

but it seems islam does promote violence.. and to top it off all the 'knowledgeable' muslims here on this forum supporting these killing organizations is like salt to the wound..

can anyone clarify islams position on terrorism and killing non muslims and all this stuff?
    I hate to sound rude bro but....
    I've been watching your posts from time to timeand few to me seem like you're trying to instigate arguments or something anyway, you should know the position Islam holds bro I'm a convert and I know... Kill an innocent and Allah swt looks at you like you've killed mankind... There is no compulsion in Islam, so non Muslims will face their mistakes on judgement day... No Muslims should support these evil groups nor Muslims who obviously ain't practicing Islam correctly

Comment

And if what your title says is true then I suggest you trydo ssomething about your deen, ie pray, make dua, do good and remember what true Islam is about.. Forget the idiots giving it a bad name, show the world what we truly are..

Comment

Can you back up with Islamic evidence how Islam*** promotes violence, please? Maybe then your thread will bring forth a fruitful discussion.

Oh and you thought wrong. Islam is a complete way of life not just one or two aspect of it.
        Last edited by *sheba*; 10-08-15, 11:49 AM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Maybe you should be a bit more specific with your questions. Who are the terrorists? Which non-muslims in particular? You have a certain duty and responsibility in Islam, the difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim is not limited to saying Assalam-u-Alaikum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1002015 View Post
            I hate to sound rude bro but....
            I've been watching your posts from time to timeand few to me seem like you're trying to instigate arguments or something anyway, you should know the position Islam holds bro I'm a convert and I know... Kill an innocent and Allah swt looks at you like you've killed mankind... There is no compulsion in Islam, so non Muslims will face their mistakes on judgement day... No Muslims should support these evil groups nor Muslims who obviously ain't practicing Islam correctly
            i just post what i think. if that's instigating for some, then idc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1002015 View Post
              And if what your title says is true then I suggest you trydo ssomething about your deen, ie pray, make dua, do good and remember what true Islam is about.. Forget the idiots giving it a bad name, show the world what we truly are..
              but you see those idiots giving it a bad name have actually evidence to prove that what they're doing is what islam commands.

just read all the threads regarding isis, charlie hebdo shootings, and the us marine attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                Can you back up with Islamic evidence how Islam*** promotes violence, please? Maybe then your thread will bring forth a fruitful discussion.

Oh and you thought wrong. Islam is a complete way of life not just one or two aspect of it.
                i was actually surprised to see that a user had put rahimaullah with mullah umer of the taliban. care to explain that?

Comment

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
                  Maybe you should be a bit more specific with your questions. Who are the terrorists? Which non-muslims in particular? You have a certain duty and responsibility in Islam, the difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim is not limited to saying Assalam-u-Alaikum.
                  i meant isis and other organizations and all the killings like charlie hebdo or us marine shootings ETC

Comment

are you a new Muslim?

I am just curious how you can read the Quran, read the seerah, learn about Islam and not know that sometimes in our deen violence is allowed to defend Islam, to defend the weak and oppressed upon the earth.

Yes there are those who go to extremes in this, as there are those who go to extremes in other aspects of islam but why would a few misguided people cause you to be pushed away from the deen?
                    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                      are you a new Muslim?

I am just curious how you can read the Quran, read the seerah, learn about Islam and not know that sometimes in our deen violence is allowed to defend Islam, to defend the weak and oppressed upon the earth.

Yes there are those who go to extremes in this, as there are those who go to extremes in other aspects of islam but why would a few misguided people cause you to be pushed away from the deen?
                      do you think the attacks on charlie hebdo, us marines were justified?

Comment

i was actually surprised to see that a user had put rahimaullah with mullah umer of the taliban. care to explain that?
                        I don't call that "evidence from Islam promoting violence"

I'll wait for this evidence because I'm not interested in what a random person did or didn't say about another person. However I'm interested in your claim that Islam promotes violence.

"... Produce your proof, if you are truthful" - ( al-baqarah 2:111)
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

i meant isis and other organizations and all the killings like charlie hebdo or us marine shootings ETC
                          You're still being vague. Are the fighters in Syria terrorists?
                          The Charlie Hebdo, at least, deaths were justified, perhaps not their killings. Make sense?

Comment

why, what did he do?

Comment

but you see those idiots giving it a bad name have actually evidence to prove that what they're doing is what islam commands.

just read all the threads regarding isis, charlie hebdo shootings, and the us marine attacks.
                              No, they're taking things meant for particular people in particular time out of context. And if you don't care what people make of what you say makes you as bad as those you made the post about brother... I'm not trying to insult you at all...

Comment

Working...
                              X