Good jew vs. Bad muslim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good jew vs. Bad muslim?

From the islamic point of view, is it better to be a muslim, but not practice the religion much, someone who is dishonest and doesn't pray or treat others well, than a jewish believer who follows his religion closely and prays 3 times a day as a jew should, and is honest and just and good to others?

Good jew vs. Bad muslim?

A bad muslim who only commit sins that can be forgiven is way better than a good Jew.
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Re: Good jew vs. Bad muslim?

The bad muslim can be forgiven the jew can't be and is in the fire for ever.
      I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

Thank you for the answers. Can all the sins be forgiven? What if you die and don't repent?

Comment

All sins can be forgiven. But if you die while associating partners with Allah then that will not be forgiven ever and you would have died a disbeliever.

Any other sin you die upon with out repenting may be forgiven or you may be punished. But im not sure about suicide i think you may not be forgiven for that but you'll have to find out about that one.
          I have left you on a clear path, its night is like its day. None stray from it except he is destroyed.

Comment

You cant be a jew and be good. Thats contradictory.

Comment

It's up to Allah to judge, as He is the Most Merciful, and Kind.
              A bad Muslim can go to Hell because the word "Muslim" means to "submit", so if a bad Muslim drinks alcohol, doesn't pray, is dishonest, doesn't care etc, does he really believe in Allah to the extent he will do as Allah commands? In fact, that "Muslim" shouldn't even be called a Muslim at all!
              But a Jew has a smaller advantage of going to Heaven because wine drinking is fine for them, shaving hair completely for women is fine for them, and following the Torah instead of the Qur'an and Sunnah is what they prefer. We Muslims believe that the Torah has been changed, so it's not reliable and would lead you into doing bad deeds.
              I do apologize if I am being stereotypical and stating the wrong facts about Jews but that was what I was taught by my English school and people who have some knowledge about judaism(they aren't jews).

Allah will judge EVERYONE instead of automatically chucking non muslims in hell and sending muslims to heaven, so He will be fair.

Comment

One question here....Are jews really committing Shirk?

I heard they believe only in one God alone. So if they are not associating partners with him, why can't their sins be forgiven?

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg37 View Post

I heard they believe only in one God alone. So if they are not associating partners with him, why can't their sins be forgiven?
                  Their sins should be forgiven if they repent to God alone.

Comment

Originally posted by kittymuslimah View Post
                    Their sins should be forgiven if they repent to God alone.
                    Yup, that's what I too thought.

So unlike christians and polytheists/pagans, jews actually have a chance of going to Jannah because they believe in Tawheed (one-ness of God) right?

Comment

Yup, that's what I too thought.

So unlike christians and polytheists/pagans, jews actually have a chance of going to Jannah because they believe in Tawheed (one-ness of God) right?
                      To be honest with you, I just don't know.

Their book tells them to do haram things like drinking wine every sabbat/Friday after the candles are lit and in Islam alcohol is absolutely prohibited.

It was interesting to learn that they pray 3 times a day though.

They do have similar customs like Muslims.

Hmm, yep I don't know, it's up to Allah.

If they believe in the day of judgement, the Prophet Muhammad, the Angels and Allah then they have a chance to go to heaven.

I recommend you research that question :)
                      Last edited by kittymuslimah; 07-08-15, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                        You serious.

Comment

Originally posted by kittymuslimah View Post
                          To be honest with you, I just don't know.

Their book tells them to do haram things like drinking wine every sabbat/Friday after the candles are lit and in Islam alcohol is absolutely prohibited.

It was interesting to learn that they pray 3 times a day though.

They do have similar customs like Muslims.

Hmm, yep I don't know, it's up to Allah.

If they believe in the day of judgement, the Prophet Muhammad, the Angels and Allah then they have a chance to go to heaven.

I recommend you research that question :)
                          Thank you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                            racist hate speech/religious slander

reported

Comment

some Muslims will say that they "take their rabbis as Gods" , so they technically commit shirk

then, of course there is the talk about Ezra/Uzair in the Quran...

Comment

Working...
                              X