Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I debated with an atheist... and he covinced me God doesnt exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I debated with an atheist... and he covinced me God doesnt exist?

Originally posted by AliIQ View Post
    allah doesn't talk to people
    and again, im not a troll
    You got to be some special of stupid. Of course Allah doesn't talk to people, but he answer prayers as a way of talk back to people.
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

why you guys think im a troll? i'm not.
      you're talking to me as if im an atheist
      im a muslim, dude
      You are not A Muslim if you do not accept the God which the Noble Quran showed in its true perspective that is Allah = only ALLAH EXACTLY as in this Link http://quran.com/112 . and the Not one God which the Sikhs worship, nor Yahweh nor Yahoo who eats Hot buns and calf meat when he Visits Sarah to giver her a child ( Bible) nor a Feminine god with menses nor a male god with his ....lol

So you are not a Muslim because you are out of Islam by the below statement of Your's

but, now, i believe that a God exists but i don't trust Islam anymore, i feel its a fake religion, but i know there's a God somewhere,
      though im not 100% non-islamic now, just SHAKEN iman, not TOTAL non-islam-thing.

you get it, right?
      So Repent do Isthigfar and read Shahada Again to become a Muslim, brother. is my suggestion.
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

Where Did I quote Dr Naik ? So Now You Lie too and escalate things from nothing which is another trait of a Troll. Because Trolls and Apologetics dislike him because he disproves their claims against Islam. But you Now are attacking him on linguistic issues ( not allowed on Ummah Forum) when even Americans, Australians do not do that when he won EXPLICITLY against his Live Debate attended by more than 3000 Americans and Apologetics against Dr David Cambell who wrote a book on Scientific errors of Quran .

Now you act as If you have not understood what I have said proves my doubt over and over again when I had quoted clear tafsir or explanation of that verse from the Contemporary, ( see dictionary if you do not understand even this) Ibn Abbas, Cousin of Prophet :saw: ie 1400 years ago itself that this Globe is nearing its end after the ARRIVAL of THE last Prophet Muhammad :saw: and this Great Miracle of Moon Split which is THE GREATEST PROPHESY and things you claim you that you had been mislead by this verse which says the Moon has split and the hour (day of judgement ) had neared which ONLY Proves THE NOBLE Quran is the Word of the Creator who knows all about the future . The melting of Artic and Antartic million years old (Scientist say that Age ) Ice bergs , the nuclear race etc unknown diseases and its multiplication never seen before which even proves Scientifically the world is nearing its end and you support the kaffirs against this Clear Noble Quran ? where 10's of its facts are Scientifically Proved.

These Apologetics are very good at creating records , false history even histories that say Mecca did not exist or Prophet Muhammad :saw: did not exist and a simple proof is from the thread ' Misconception about sikhs and Islam '' where i have given clear cut proofs that History even before 200 years can be changed even with millions of witness . So their Claims that the steps in embryo development was from the Roman records (Pagan Romans worshiped Idols LOL :wacko: ), is just pure Bluff when no one can knew EXCEPT ALLAH swt because its Microscopic when Microscope was invented 1000 years later or just 300 years ago LIARS when the Noble Quran is unchanged ( even Kaffirs agree that with Radio Carbon Analysis) and with All its astonishing claims about all these facts even before for 1400 years.

Be warned the Apologetics are watching all the Pro Islamic writers write and go and plan the strategy to debunk it even with false new links online and also edit online sources like wiki only to suit their false claims (filthy low births) no wonder Allah swt will burn them in the over heated hell forever which they really deserve for challenging their Lord , The Creator of them and this world with their filth and lies.
        Here's the Link, proofs for my claims Post # 49

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ption+of+sikhs
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
        X