Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I debated with an atheist... and he covinced me God doesnt exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I debated with an atheist... and he covinced me God doesnt exist?

We debated about if Allah, Islam, and If mohammad = right, but he focused on proving me quran is fake
    ...please reply to me so i can post what he said to me so we communicate in a "connected" pattern

please help my faith is destroyed and im 1cm away from declaring atheism

he showed me scientific errors in quran

i cant believe in allah anymore... but i dont want to burn in hell either.
    im trying to force myself to accept it for the sake of Jannah but i cant and i dont think allah accepts this aswell.

and i've googled about "Is allah fake?" and i've seen shocking sites proving he doesnt exist and showing Quran errors.

But most of those sites are made by non-muslims (obviously), so i took that fact as a measure because:
    "Muslims are attacked by propganda these days"
    but... the results were logical about Quran being fake... anyone please rely?
    Last edited by AliIQ; 05-08-15, 12:44 AM.

Re: I debated with an atheist... and he covinced me God doesnt exist?

http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/inde...twaId&Id=78630 im currently reading this...

Comment

salama alaykum, well first u have to take it easy, if YOU have no knowledge, you don't start DEBATING, thats why knowledge is important, and u leave it.
      My friend google is not your Sheikh, its internet, mostly you dont even have to believe me either, u go to mosque and talk with imam etc...
      if u get knowledge from online u will never understand the concept of islam.

If you want us to help you and proove about quran scientific things that are not ERRORS and everything else he told u that conviced you its fake, let us know.. and maybe then we can convince him to believe atleast that there is 1 God.

did u know that the whole world is battling islam? why? cus its the strongest religion so people try to bring it down by making false websites and stuff liek that.. so dont focus on such fake things.
      post right here all the fake things uread in the internet and i will do my best to find sources that its all just to bring the faith down =)

and take it slow! faith goes up and down always we are not perfect and we get back to allah for anything we need help for.

take care.
      My cooking Youtube channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Originally posted by AliIQ View Post
        can you translate maybe in english or give english link on the same site?

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

We debated about if Allah, Islam, and If mohammad = right, but he focused on proving me quran is fake
          ...please reply to me so i can post what he said to me so we communicate in a "connected" pattern

im trying to force myself to accept it for the sake of Jannah but i cant and i dont think allah accepts this aswell.

and i've googled about "Is allah fake?" and i've seen shocking sites proving he doesnt exist and showing Quran errors.

But most of those sites are made by non-muslims (obviously), so i took that fact as a measure because:
          Response: What evidence did he provide? Please state the evidence, rather than post a link to somewhere else. Then I will be able to show from his own evidence that it is invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
            salama alaykum, well first u have to take it easy, if YOU have no knowledge, you don't start DEBATING, thats why knowledge is important, and u leave it.
            My friend google is not your Sheikh, its internet, mostly you dont even have to believe me either, u go to mosque and talk with imam etc...
            if u get knowledge from online u will never understand the concept of islam.

If you want us to help you and proove about quran scientific things that are not ERRORS and everything else he told u that conviced you its fake, let us know.. and maybe then we can convince him to believe atleast that there is 1 God.

did u know that the whole world is battling islam? why? cus its the strongest religion so people try to bring it down by making false websites and stuff liek that.. so dont focus on such fake things.
            post right here all the fake things uread in the internet and i will do my best to find sources that its all just to bring the faith down =)

and take it slow! faith goes up and down always we are not perfect and we get back to allah for anything we need help for.

take care.
            i only 15 years old, i obviosuly study Quran and Islam at school because IM in an arab islamic country (jordan)
            and agian, im not an expert in islam, but im a muslim obviously, arab, muslims parents, and my great great grandparents are muslims, so you're not talking with a newly converted muslim here

I know all the basics of islam, im not here to debate with muslims, im here to get knowledge, but i noticed those people who i were arguing with were cursing Allah and Mohammad, and it was clear that their objective was not about God in general, it was pointed at Allah, out of all religions, to be offended, i hope you get what i mean

But is it Okay if i copy pasted those "said" fake/errors in Quran so you explain it here?

saying it third time
            i have no knowledge about Quran, i know the basic suras,

I also don't do salat regularly, but, before i started arguing with those atheists, i was a zealot (and maybe still, but shaken faith)

Comment

Where did this discussion take place?

Comment

the first debate they started (i have no idea of this thing so what?) that mohammad did split the moon in half and thats quite bullshit
                because they said "The moon has no evidence of being split and about NASA confiming it thing, "NASA found some splits in moon that are dated (some million years) ago and has no relation to Mohammad as Mohammad claimed to have split the moon DURING HIS LIFETIME"
                I couldn't answer because I haven't ever heard of the moon splitting thing

also some Sura in quran talking about sperm coming from backbone or something like that, i have no Idea of this and he explained it using Scientific videos that its "fake"
                I lost the actual link of the arguement but when i find it ill actually copypaste

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  Where did this discussion take place?
                  Youtube, and my google after being curious, i googled his/their claims

Comment

Youtube, and my google after being curious, i googled his/their claims

In the Youtube comments section?

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Fatihah View Post
                      Response: What evidence did he provide? Please state the evidence, rather than post a link to somewhere else. Then I will be able to show from his own evidence that it is invalid.
                      Gonna get it

cant find the debate, but i can get what i googled:
                      http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific...s_in_the_Quran

i actually blocked that person on youtube because the arguement started months ago and he made me angry so im trying to find him

I actually found his youtube channel but i dont know how ot get the comment arguement https://www.youtube.com/user/lowaces

its 3:00 night here i only posted this at midnight becasue im woried about burning in hell, im quite sleepy and not at full-unconscious, so tommorw ill post it all in depth

i dont care about that atheist, i dont want to burn in hell, thats the thing

its terrible, since i started thinking Allah isnt real, i cant sleep and its been hurting my life because im sleepy the whole week
                      Last edited by AliIQ; 05-08-15, 01:05 AM.

Comment

i only 15 years old, i obviosuly study Quran and Islam at school because IM in an arab islamic country (jordan)
                        and agian, im not an expert in islam, but im a muslim obviously, arab, muslims parents, and my great great grandparents are muslims, so you're not talking with a newly converted muslim here

I know all the basics of islam, im not here to debate with muslims, im here to get knowledge, but i noticed those people who i were arguing with were cursing Allah and Mohammad, and it was clear that their objective was not about God in general, it was pointed at Allah, out of all religions, to be offended, i hope you get what i mean

But is it Okay if i copy pasted those "said" fake/errors in Quran so you explain it here?

saying it third time
                        i have no knowledge about Quran, i know the basic suras,

I also don't do salat regularly, but, before i started arguing with those atheists, i was a zealot (and maybe still, but shaken faith)
                        My brother, yes you are young and u shouldn't debate, u should knowledge more and more, when u grow around 20 you will start realising even mroe and even better trust me thats how brain works, ofc u can be smart at young age but when u get older u realise better etc.

Well u know people point things on the quran with their own theories and since udont have knowledge on it u can't debate, so be honest and tell u didnt read or something, then go read it and after some time answer them what u understand about quran and it's explanations etc, you are young and u will get stressed if u get into debating atheists, even christians or others, because they mostly dont wanna understand, ignorance is overlevel, maybe some do, but most try to defend their own Beliefs, so my brother, is not even worth to post links etc, just tell to that guy okay okay and let him know that u have to get more information about the topics he explained so u can pwn him back lol, not with bad meaning but ur 15 and prolly the guy u start arguing is older? so he controolled u over and made u believe him, no brother don't even start arguing, i've been there even as a new muslim of 1 year revert lol, its waste of time... All you have to tell to those people is, Hey islam makes sense for me, i believe in it, i believe in 1 god, i try my best to pray and be a good human etc etc etc and thats it. Don't go overboard because they start getting mad and dissapointed and want to take u down, be the strong muslim, the one who says '' okay i understand your explanation that there is no godand quran is fake etc etc but thats your own understanding of it and i won't believe it'' and u keep moving on, maybe then he will start realising that u are stronger than him and as a muslim u dont like to argue about such instead u try to be nice and treat each other correctly.

also about Salah, sure ur 15, maybe u should try to pray all the 5 prayers, dont stress only about it and get out of control, prayer is the most important thing in islam that we muslim Perform, and believing in 1 god and the last prophet muhammed is the most important thing that we even learn from the quran/hadiths and even nature etc.

i wish u the best!

Comment

*****************************/Arabic/Quran/errors.html I've read this, but I read that islamanswers-site thing about it and it convinced me that this is a false statement posted by Christians anti-islamics
                          And the answer of the islamic site was quite convincing, so this grammar thing isnt the issue,

the other thing is: Qur'an and Semen Production (Qur'an 86:7)
                          Arabic: يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب
                          English: Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.

***********************************Quran/Science/semenproduction.htm this is almost the same thing the atheist said

the list goes on, but as i said tommorw ill post it all

bullshit, the sites are censored

anyway the first site shows:

1. البقرة آية 196 (تلك عشرة كاملة)، والصواب: تلك عشرٌ كاملة .

2. الأعراف آية 160 (اثنتي عشرة أسباطا)، والصواب: التذكير في الأول والإفراد في الثاني ، أي: اثني عشر سبطا.

3. النساء آية 162 (والمقيمين الصلاة والمؤتون الزكاة)، والصواب: والمقيمون ا لصلاة.

4. المائدة آية 69 (والصابئون والنصارى)، والصواب: والصابئين.

5. المنافقون آية 10 (وأكن من الصالحين)، والصواب: وأكون بالنصب.

6. آل عمران آية 59 (ثم قال له كن فيكون)، والصواب: فكان.

7. الصافات آية 130 (سلام على إلياسين)، والصواب: إلياس.

8. التين آية 2 (وطور سينين)، والصواب: سيناء.

9. الحج آية 19 (هذان خصمان اختصموا في ربهم)، والصواب: اختصما في ربهما.

10. الحجرات آية 9 (وإن طائفتان من المؤمنين اقتتلوا فاصلحوا بينهما)، والصواب: اقتتلتا أو: بينهم.

11. الأنبياء آية 3 (وأسروا النجوى الذين ظلموا)، وا لصواب: وأسر النجوى.

and the second site says http://www. answering-islam .org/Quran/Science/semenproduction.htm

Comment

the first debate they started (i have no idea of this thing so what?) that mohammad did split the moon in half and thats quite bullshit
                            because they said "The moon has no evidence of being split and about NASA confiming it thing, "NASA found some splits in moon that are dated (some million years) ago and has no relation to Mohammad as Mohammad claimed to have split the moon DURING HIS LIFETIME"
                            I couldn't answer because I haven't ever heard of the moon splitting thing

also some Sura in quran talking about sperm coming from backbone or something like that, i have no Idea of this and he explained it using Scientific videos that its "fake"
                            I lost the actual link of the arguement but when i find it ill actually copypaste
                            Maybe Allah covered up the evidence of the moon. if it wasnt real then a king from INDIA wouldnt have converted to islam. http://www.freewebs.com/mohdiqbal/ read this link.
                            The sperm argument is actually a miracle of the Quran read this. http://www.answering-christianity.co...n_rebuttal.htm

Comment

ps you are my age. I had problems long ago too but i studies and Allah helped me

Comment

Working...
                              X