Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I am having some very serious doubts which I need to address :(

Originally posted by Patient_Muwahid View Post
    If she is murtad, thats her choice. There is freedom of religion in islam alhamdulilah. La ikrah fi deen. There is no compulsion in religion. Wallah it is better to have 10muslims worldwide and many murtads. Because we dont need hypocrites. I would be in the 10 muslim group alhamdulilah because i dont believe in threats(killing someone for just changing religion). I believe that rule is wrong & its not from Allah swt, whether its stated in Old Testament or in Hadiths. I cant agree with killing someone for just leaving religion. I believe in "There is no compulsion in religion" 100%

I hope my dear sister remains strong in her religion. Just like her i have doubts about some hadiths, but hey thats not a reason to leave monotheism. Whats better than islam? Dont tell me the crossworshipping christians who are confused to death by trinity, or dont tell me the jews who slander Jesus pbuh and his mother peace be upon her.
    I'm not sure why you're quoting me with all of this. I only asked her a yes/no question.

I don't really agree with the mindset you show in the part which I've bolded. It's basically just following your own desires regardless of what is actually right or wrong(as stated by Islam).

Comment

Originally posted by Medic View Post
      I'm not sure why you're quoting me with all of this. I only asked her a yes/no question.

I don't really agree with the mindset you show in the part which I've bolded. It's basically just following your own desires regardless of what is actually right or wrong(as stated by Islam).

My dear brother, this belief is based purely on quran and sunnah alhamdulilah rabil aalamiin.

Comment

My dear brother, this belief is based purely on quran and sunnah alhamdulilah rabil aalamiin.
        People don't ignore hadith just because they dislike the ruling derived from them. That is not Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Medic View Post
          People don't ignore hadith just because they dislike the ruling derived from them. That is not Islam.
          I ignore hadith that contradicts with many quranic verses and many hadiths. Are u saying we should ignore quranic verses and many hadiths, but accept that one contradicting hadith? That is illogical. Whatever contradicts quran and many other hadiths must be ignored.

For this reason, i dont feel home at sunnah islam, and neither home at rafidha or the sufis. They follow blindly, accepting all contradictions while saying: this is right and that too is right. But how can both be right when they contradict each other?

Apostasy Hirabah punishment is right(confirmed in quran and sunnah), general apostasy punishment is wrong because it contradicts quran and sunnah.
          Last edited by Patient_Muwahid; 27-08-15, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I ignore hadith that contradicts with many quranic verses and many hadiths. Are u saying we should ignore quranic verses and many hadiths, but accept that one contradicting hadith? That is illogical. Whatever contradicts quran and many other hadiths must be ignored.

For this reason, i dont feel home at sunnah islam, and neither home at rafidha or the sufis. They follow blindly, accepting all contradictions while saying: this is right and that too is right. But how can both be right when they contradict each other?

Apostasy Hirabah punishment is right(confirmed in quran and sunnah), general apostasy punishment is wrong because it contradicts quran and sunnah.
            So you are an Ummah and run an Islamic state for yourself alone?
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
              So you are an Ummah and run an Islamic state for yourself alone?
              Prophet Abraham pbuh was called Ummah.

Comment

Ah. You're one of those people who somehow see a contradiction when the vast majority of scholars over the course of 1400 years haven't.

If I were you, I'd stop attempting to be scholar. Maybe, just maybe, there's no contradiction and it's your understanding of the Quran which is extemely faulty.

Comment

Working...
                X