Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

    I'm comparing end times beliefs between Christianity and Islam. Does Islam predict mass microchipping of people near the end times (supposedly this supports the "Mark of the Beast" concept in the Bible)?

    What about the destruction of Damascus?

    Thanks

    LearnedSeeker

  • #2
    Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

    Originally posted by learnedseeker View Post
    I'm comparing end times beliefs between Christianity and Islam. Does Islam predict mass microchipping of people near the end times (supposedly this supports the "Mark of the Beast" concept in the Bible)?

    What about the destruction of Damascus?

    Thanks

    LearnedSeeker
    could you clarify what you mean by microchipping?

    Im sure theres some mention about a beast, i have to check it out though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

      Not sure what you're referring to as microchipping but yes the Quran does mention the beast or creature of the earth that will appear towards the end of time.
      Daabat ul ard is what it's called in Arabic.

      And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith].
      27:82

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

        The mark of the beast is supposedly a "mark" that will be on the right hand or the forehead, and without it in the end times you will not be able to buy or sell. Many people have come to believe it is similar to the Verichip, which is a patented microchip that can be implanted by a syringe essentially into the hand (the government's secret documents seem to imply that it will be the right hand) that can store things like credit card info, health information, Social Security numbers, gps locational tracking etc. They also say that you will be forced to take it (possibly because paper money might be taken out of circulation by the "people of Satan" in this world near the end times). If you dont have this chip, you are cut off from the grid, you'd likely be persecuted and starve to death. Many people attach it to the "666" prophecy.

        I am not trying to spread "Christian Propaganda" by posting this, I am asking if this is in the Quran or the Hadith, because there are many similarities in prophecies between the two religions (example being Gog/Magog aka Majuj and Yajuj).

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

          Originally posted by learnedseeker View Post
          The mark of the beast is supposedly a "mark" that will be on the right hand or the forehead, and without it in the end times you will not be able to buy or sell. Many people have come to believe it is similar to the Verichip, which is a patented microchip that can be implanted by a syringe essentially into the hand (the government's secret documents seem to imply that it will be the right hand) that can store things like credit card info, health information, Social Security numbers, gps locational tracking etc. They also say that you will be forced to take it (possibly because paper money might be taken out of circulation by the "people of Satan" in this world near the end times). If you dont have this chip, you are cut off from the grid, you'd likely be persecuted and starve to death. Many people attach it to the "666" prophecy.

          I am not trying to spread "Christian Propaganda" by posting this, I am asking if this is in the Quran or the Hadith, because there are many similarities in prophecies between the two religions (example being Gog/Magog aka Majuj and Yajuj).

          Well this is what I found in saheeh ahadith.

          It was narrated from Abu Umaamah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Beast will emerge and strike the people on their noses, then their numbers [i.e., those who have been marked on the nose] will increase among you until a man will buy a camel, and they will say, ‘Who did you buy it from?’ and he will say, ‘I bought it from one of those with a mark on their noses.’”

          Narrated by Ahmad, 21805. Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 322.

          What is meant by striking the people on their noses is that it will make marks on their noses, and there will be one mark for believers and another for kaafirs.

          It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three things which, when they emerge, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith [cf. al-An’aam 6:158]: the sun rising from the west, the Dajjaal and the Beast of the earth.”

          Narrated by Muslim, 158.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

            Don't worry about the microchip thing, it will never be used with force for the humanity... not because i say so, but because its all really bla bla stuff that the media is trying to scare and control us over, ofcourse anti-christ exist, Dajjajal, we don't worry about it that much cus we are not that strong to realise who it is, but what we do know is that allah is always with us and also it is written from some hadiths of our prophet mohammed pbuh, that only muslims will be easier to identify his mark on his head front saying 'KUFAR' and also even the prophet pbuh explained how he look like, which places are going to be safe from dajjajal , mecca,medina, and damascus or something, so i dont really know much but u will find many fake theories that quran and (Allah) the sign on the quran means 666 and more crap like that lol i've been on this discussion with smeone that is intensely trying to convince me to get out of here to a village and crap to be protected cus it will happen soon in few years and microchips and then without it no jobs and stuff, its all crap srsly but ofc we are concious of whats going on.


            salam alaykum
            My cooking Youtube channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

            Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

              Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
              Well this is what I found in saheeh ahadith.

              It was narrated from Abu Umaamah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Beast will emerge and strike the people on their noses, then their numbers [i.e., those who have been marked on the nose] will increase among you until a man will buy a camel, and they will say, ‘Who did you buy it from?’ and he will say, ‘I bought it from one of those with a mark on their noses.’”

              Narrated by Ahmad, 21805. Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 322.

              What is meant by striking the people on their noses is that it will make marks on their noses, and there will be one mark for believers and another for kaafirs.

              It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three things which, when they emerge, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith [cf. al-An’aam 6:158]: the sun rising from the west, the Dajjaal and the Beast of the earth.”

              Narrated by Muslim, 158.
              Very good! I'll have to look into this myself. Thanks a lot for this information!

              Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
              Well this is what I found in saheeh ahadith.

              It was narrated from Abu Umaamah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Beast will emerge and strike the people on their noses, then their numbers [i.e., those who have been marked on the nose] will increase among you until a man will buy a camel, and they will say, ‘Who did you buy it from?’ and he will say, ‘I bought it from one of those with a mark on their noses.’”

              Narrated by Ahmad, 21805. Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 322.

              What is meant by striking the people on their noses is that it will make marks on their noses, and there will be one mark for believers and another for kaafirs.

              It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three things which, when they emerge, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith [cf. al-An’aam 6:158]: the sun rising from the west, the Dajjaal and the Beast of the earth.”

              Narrated by Muslim, 158.
              This is another good find, again, thanks, I will certainly look into this.

              I've also read that at some point in the end times timeline, believers and unbelievers will be divided (I believe it is after three days without sunlight...???) very close to the end times, I think (not sure) it's before the yajuj majuj war; and that could also be a "Islamic form" of this prophecy, BUT this mark that distinguishes believers and nonbelievers is not part of the buying/selling process - I wish I had a reference in the Quran for this prophecy, I do not.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

                Originally posted by learnedseeker View Post
                Very good! I'll have to look into this myself. Thanks a lot for this information!



                This is another good find, again, thanks, I will certainly look into this.

                I've also read that at some point in the end times timeline, believers and unbelievers will be divided (I believe it is after three days without sunlight...???) very close to the end times, I think (not sure) it's before the yajuj majuj war; and that could also be a "Islamic form" of this prophecy, BUT this mark that distinguishes believers and nonbelievers is not part of the buying/selling process - I wish I had a reference in the Quran for this prophecy, I do not.
                You're welcome. I did come across a weak hadith that mentioned this mark thing slightly more in terms of buying and selling.....but because it's a weak hadith I'm not really comfortable quoting it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

                  Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
                  You're welcome. I did come across a weak hadith that mentioned this mark thing slightly more in terms of buying and selling.....but because it's a weak hadith I'm not really comfortable quoting it.
                  i was thinking if the mark of the beast is the hexagram/Star of David. Its quite occult you know.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

                    Originally posted by learnedseeker View Post
                    I'm comparing end times beliefs between Christianity and Islam. Does Islam predict mass microchipping of people near the end times (supposedly this supports the "Mark of the Beast" concept in the Bible)?

                    What about the destruction of Damascus?

                    Thanks

                    LearnedSeeker
                    Also, not sure what you're referring to exactly when you say the 'destruction of damascus'.
                    But there are ahadith that mention there will be fighting in that area.. If this is something you'd be interested in, I'll try and find them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
                      Re: Microchip RFID in Quran? Destruction of Damascus?

                      Don't worry about the microchip thing, it will never be used with force for the humanity... not because i say so, but because its all really bla bla stuff that the media is trying to scare and control us over, ofcourse anti-christ exist, Dajjajal, we don't worry about it that much cus we are not that strong to realise who it is, but what we do know is that allah is always with us and also it is written from some hadiths of our prophet mohammed pbuh, that only muslims will be easier to identify his mark on his head front saying 'KUFAR' and also even the prophet pbuh explained how he look like, which places are going to be safe from dajjajal , mecca,medina, and damascus or something, so i dont really know much but u will find many fake theories that quran and (Allah) the sign on the quran means 666 and more crap like that lol i've been on this discussion with smeone that is intensely trying to convince me to get out of here to a village and crap to be protected cus it will happen soon in few years and microchips and then without it no jobs and stuff, its all crap srsly but ofc we are concious of whats going on.


                      salam alaykum
                      What are your thoughts on this microchip/buy-sell thing now, couple years ago? I am GENUINELY curious. Since it is right in front of our eyes. How can we refer this to what the Quran says? I see the absolute similarity from the Bible (Book if Revelation), but what about the Quran? Please don’t take this the wrong way! Thank you.
                      If anyone else have answers you are welcome to reply

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by learnedseeker View Post
                        I'm comparing end times beliefs between Christianity and Islam. Does Islam predict mass microchipping of people near the end times (supposedly this supports the "Mark of the Beast" concept in the Bible)?

                        What about the destruction of Damascus?

                        Thanks

                        LearnedSeeker
                        When you carry a microchip(phone Sim) and credit/debit cards, you at least have more than 1 chip on you that can be used in nefarious ways against you by the powers that be. So an implant is really not required.

                        I guess that would be reserved for hardened criminals

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X