How Has Islam Affected Your Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Has Islam Affected Your Life?

Just out of curiosity why do you believe in Allah?

Re: How Has Islam Affected Your Life?

Originally posted by nb408 View Post
    this is something I have always wanted to ask Muslims

thank you for starting this thread

Comment

Introduced certainty.

Comment

Introduced certainty.

Comment

It is difficult to put spirituality into a few meaningful sentencies sitting in front of a monitor, so perhaps some personal descriptive words would do. Belief in God, brings me serenity and humulity, prayer brings me peace and satisfaction , serving humanity makes me feel Good as well as being a service to the all loving God. The quran is such a deep book, I discover sometihng new everytime i reead and investigate and explore it, it opens my mind.
          "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
          -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
          Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

You tell me, Why will I not believe in Allah SWT?

What a question.
            Earth is not a place to make life perfect. So please never complain.

Perfect and Happy life can only be in Paradise. Have Patience. :banan:

Comment

I love the concept of transcendental God in Islam. God is ONE, uncreated, the uncaused cause, has no weakness, partners, children, associate, needs, equal. He is outside the boundary of time, place, direction, or any dimension.

He is beginningless and endless/eternal. His attributes are by Itself, beginningless and eternal, without anyone bestow or give it to Him. He is the batin/mysterious/hidden yet dhaahir/manifest. He doesn'tresemble any creations at all. such as His transcendence that anything we'd like to think/imagine about His essence, He is different from any of it.

His knowledge encompasses everything, and absolutely nothing skips His knowledge, from atoms to whispers of heart to falling leaves to dead stars and cosmos. absolutely nothing is unknown to Him, nothing is independent of Him. sleep, forgetfulness, and tiredness never overcome Him, for He is free from weakness.

everything that is not Him are originated from Him, dependent on Him, arranged and specified by His will, and eventually all things belong to Him, and will return to Him.

that's why as Rasulullah said about Allah, "I could never glorify You enough, You are as You glorify Yourself". we could never glorify Allah enough because we can only grasp limited knowledge regarding Him than what He knows about Himself.

Allahu Akbar
              Last edited by Ariadne; 26-07-15, 02:58 PM.
              :GB_bonesrock:
              And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Have your ever contemplated how big is the Earth while travelling ? and still so very minute and tiny in comparison to the sun, stars and the trillions of universes ?

Do you think the God who ate hot buns and calf's meat created it when he could not give a son sitting in his skies and throne so that he has to walk up to Sara (Prophet Abraham's Wife) So If you believe or want to believe in the Existence of THE Creator my conscience says None can suit More than Allah who is been well described in the previous post of # 7 from our scriptures and who gave his well protected last Message ' the Noble Quran to us''
                My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X