Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at same sex's private parts?

Hello.

Me and my friend were talking and we got into a conversation about private parts and puberty. We then became more and more curious to see how our private parts look like at our age (I'm 15 and he's 18) and I'm not quite yet sure if that's allowed in islam? I know any nudity is haram but I kind of am confused as I'm not tempted to look at his private parts for lustful means or for anything that sexually arouses me, just curious to see how it looks like as someone three years older than I am. I waited until ramadan to finish but I'm still afraid that it could be prohibited...

Sorry for my ignorance :nonchalance: Answers are appreciated.

Also, he's not a muslim, an atheist. He knows that I'm a muslim so I'm sure he'll accept it.

Thanks all and eid mobarak :-)

Re: Looking at same sex's private parts?

Study hard and become a good citizen.
    And you need to find good friends
    Last edited by muzzybee; 17-07-15, 10:34 PM.
    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Tell your parents that.
      that is just messed up
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Run away from that bro, the guy might try raping you, no joke!
        And since he's an atheist there's no guarantee what he'll do to you
        And he's older as well.

Comment

Looking at same sex's private parts?

Thats grim man wth
          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

image.jpg
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Do not do it. Never. There are other ways too. For example you can refer to a doctor or books. Do not let your innocence break.
              Note: I am a shia.

Comment

:salams

No you may not do that.

Spend your time doing something more productive and get better friends. :insha:
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

An 18 year old guy already knows how a 15 year old guy's privates look like. I wouldn't trust someone that old suggesting something like that.

...plus, it probably looks the same anyways so I'm not sure why you want to see it. In Islam, we're not allowed to look at the same gender's privates anyways. There's an awrah between men and women and an awrah between those of the same gender. In both cases, the private area remains private. Right now you're in the fun years of puberty and you're curious about things. That's normal, but remember that Allah's commands come first.

If you are truly curious, speak to your parents about the stuff going on in your body.
                  وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                  "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                  Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                  [2:186]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

That could be sexual abuse since he is considered an adult and you are not..I have to tell you this is not normal...Who cares what his looks like or what yours does.. what benefit can exposing yourself to another man bring..Also it is haram to look at someones privates.. (marriage being an exception, or medical reasons).
                    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

What is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by wololo View Post
                        Hello.

Me and my friend were talking and we got into a conversation about private parts and puberty. We then became more and more curious to see how our private parts look like at our age (I'm 15 and he's 18) and I'm not quite yet sure if that's allowed in islam? I know any nudity is haram but I kind of am confused as I'm not tempted to look at his private parts for lustful means or for anything that sexually arouses me, just curious to see how it looks like as someone three years older than I am. I waited until ramadan to finish but I'm still afraid that it could be prohibited...

Sorry for my ignorance :nonchalance: Answers are appreciated.

Also, he's not a muslim, an atheist. He knows that I'm a muslim so I'm sure he'll accept it.

Thanks all and eid mobarak :-)
                        A hadith says something like don't look (or stare - I forgot the right word) even at your dead brother's thigh which will explain you as per Islamic rules you must not do that which you want to do EXCEPT for Medical reasons or purposes .

The awrah or private parts to be hidden starts for men just above the navel untill below the knees and for women the whole body and the Noble Quran orders to cover up their chest in front of all men as well. and also it says to knock the doors before entering anyone grown up or matured's room before subuh after Isha and even after zuhur (i think ) when they nap after eating food . This is good so that they get a warning or time to adjust their dress if their awrah was exposed as well.

Eid Mubarak to all .:inlove:
                        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

errrrr why would you wanna do that???

keep your eyes to yoruself there is no way you can say that shatan would not lead you to do bad things. one minute your looking , the next minute ......:vomit:

and yes, keep good friends please.

please note that muslims should always keep modesty and hayaa

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                            An 18 year old guy already knows how a 15 year old guy's privates look like. I wouldn't trust someone that old suggesting something like that.

...plus, it probably looks the same anyways so I'm not sure why you want to see it. In Islam, we're not allowed to look at the same gender's privates anyways. There's an awrah between men and women and an awrah between those of the same gender. In both cases, the private area remains private. Right now you're in the fun years of puberty and you're curious about things. That's normal, but remember that Allah's commands come first.

If you are truly curious, speak to your parents about the stuff going on in your body.
                            Agreed. He sounds dodgy. Anyway, if you really want to see what pretty much anything looks like, try google.

Comment

....all these weird threads.. .

I want the last 10 minutes of my life back.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X