Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quran Lessons (Taleem al Quran)

Assalam Alaikum wrwb sisters and brothers

I am a new member at this forum and couldn't resist to share the knowledge of Quran and Fiqh I learned. I have done Taleem al Quran course where not only I learned the tajweed and tafseer, but also learned the translation with arabic grammar, root words, and word analysis etc. I believe it is extremely important for us all, sisters especially, to educate ourselves with such important ilm. We are so ambitious about our worldly matters and education that we completely forget the hereafter. This is why I will be hosting skype classes in sha Allah to teach what I have learned and answer any sorts of questions you might have concerning the religious matters. You can all share your thoughts and interest here below, and pm me if you want to take the classes.

Also, for the brothers out there, if you have any sorts of questions you feel you need to ask, you can post them in this thread or perhaps make a new thread. I will be answering your questions in sha Allah.

Jazaak Allah khairan katheera.

Re: Quran Lessons (Taleem al Quran)

:wswrwb:

MashaAllah good to know this. may Allah preserve you.

how about some help in arabic grammar?

wa iyyaaki
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Absolutely. Arabic grammar is so fascinating and it helps you understand the verses of Quran so much; in fact, makes you fall in love with the language itself. What is your first language brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawah. View Post
        Absolutely. Arabic grammar is so fascinating and it helps you understand the verses of Quran so much; in fact, makes you fall in love with the language itself. What is your first language brother?
        urdu, tho i am learning it in english. There's this 200 lessons course book and a brother helps me with it.

Okay so why do people use plural when referring to one person, like many shuyook, they say jazakumullahu khayr instead of jazakAllah khayr. Many people say wa iyyakum instead of wa iyyaka. Which one should be used? Does it make any difference? More respectful or something like that?

Comment

I am an urdu native too. I think urdu speakers have an advantage when it comes to learning arabic grammar; I believe it is a little easy for us.

Anyways, you know the addition of 'kum' is for multiple people. Sometimes on the forums, many people seek the answer for certain question but is asked by a singular person. However, the answer really is out there for more than one person; therefore people will say jazakumullahu khair. You're technically saying JazakAllah to everyone who may read it which is a good deed. There is no grammatical explanation for it really but just a good and thoughtful deed. Hope that answered your question.

Comment

I am an urdu native too. I think urdu speakers have an advantage when it comes to learning arabic grammar; I believe it is a little easy for us.

Anyways, you know the addition of 'kum' is for multiple people. Sometimes on the forums, many people seek the answer for certain question but is asked by a singular person. However, the answer really is out there for more than one person; therefore people will say jazakumullahu khair. You're technically saying JazakAllah to everyone who may read it which is a good deed. There is no grammatical explanation for it really but just a good and thoughtful deed. Hope that answered your question.
            hmm it did, :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
              hmm it did, :jkk:
              Iyyaka. Brother what grammar book are you learning from?

Comment

Iyyaka. Brother what grammar book are you learning from?
                https://archive.org/details/arabicsimplified00upsouoft

have it in jpg format

Comment

Working...
                X