Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the islamic prophecy experts besides Sheik Imran Hossein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the islamic prophecy experts besides Sheik Imran Hossein?

So far he seems to be the only one who's dedicated to this subject.

And I know Hamza Yusuf spoke about Dajjal but very generally.

is there anybody else?

Re: Who are the islamic prophecy experts besides Sheik Imran Hossein?

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n View Post
    So far he seems to be the only one who's dedicated to this subject.

And I know Hamza Yusuf spoke about Dajjal but very generally.

is there anybody else?
    does it have to be lectures? coz i can link you a good pdf on the subject
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Eesa, go ahead and post the link.

Is it a scholar or an independent Muslim writer? because Ive seen plenty of blogs about islamic prophecy.

Comment

Eesa, go ahead and post the link.

Is it a scholar or an independent Muslim writer? because Ive seen plenty of blogs about islamic prophecy.
        this is the best book ive come across on the subject, its by ibn kathir
        https://standup4islam.files.wordpres...ibulations.pdf
        in the first few chapters he deals with the minor signs of the day of judgement, i know he is not a contemporary scholar of our time but it is still the best work ive seen on the subject, still very relevant to today
        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          this is the best book ive come across on the subject, its by ibn kathir
          https://standup4islam.files.wordpres...ibulations.pdf
          in the first few chapters he deals with the minor signs of the day of judgement, i know he is not a contemporary scholar of our time but it is still the best work ive seen on the subject, still very relevant to today
          thanks. downloaded it.
          Will read it tonight.

Comment

stay away from Imran Hosein. He has some dodgy views about the end of times stuff......
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
              stay away from Imran Hosein. He has some dodgy views about the end of times stuff......
              agreed

Comment

Bilal Phillips does, don't know how credible he is, though

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                  like when he said dajjal is ideology....

Hadiths had told us that dajjal is a person.

tbh islamic prophecy stuff can sound crazy sometimes if it's not discussed by 'alim -- people will just twist the hadiths to create some whacko conspiracy theories.
                  :GB_bonesrock:
                  And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post

tbh islamic prophecy stuff can sound crazy sometimes if it's not discussed by 'alim -- people will just twist the hadiths to create some whacko conspiracy theories.
                    Dajjal Is a person , evident from several hadeeth , but at the same time , there is a system also , that is present that is already working to make the path easy for Dajjal .

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post

Huh?
                      he says Dajjal will show up in the end as a person.

Imran Hossein is at least working to spread awareness about islamic prophecy. I dont see others doing that.

I dont believe everything he says but he is one of a kind.

Comment

imo,prophetic studies is a specialized subject. one needs the mind of a conspiracy theorist, an ability to look sideways and think laterally and knowledge of world events. Imran Hossein qualifies.

Comment

imo,prophetic studies is a specialized subject. one needs the mind of a conspiracy theorist, an ability to look sideways and think laterally and knowledge of world events. Imran Hossein qualifies.
                          imran hussein has also said some pretty messed up stuff that is unacceptable islamically
                          i used to watch his vids a few years ago but i gave up coz a, he got a little bit too spacy for me, b, he desperately seemed to be trying to prove that all the major signs of doj had happened ie the sun rising from the west is western civilisation being stronger than the muslims (no way man not only is that unacceptable islamically but you have be nuts to interpret the hadith that way) and c, i didnt like how he spoke of those who disagreed with him (calling them donkeys etc)
                          this sort of stuff is completely unacceptable for a scholar who wants to remain credible.
                          i think bilal assad did a series on the day of judgement and anwar al awlaki's hereafter series has 3 or 4 lecture dealing specifically with the minor signs. try these ones

Comment

^I think what he said about the sun rising from the west is that a godless 'light' would shine from the west and cover the earth like the light of the sun. That light is western technological advancement. Its true today that the world including the muslim world has become westernized by adapting western technology and lifestyles. Its symbolic not literal.

If the sun is to literally rise from the west then dajjal should literally ride on a giant flying mule.

Comment

^I think what he said about the sun rising from the west is that a godless 'light' would shine from the west and cover the earth like the light of the sun. That light is western technological advancement. Its true today that the world including the muslim world has become westernized by adapting western technology and lifestyles. Its symbolic not literal.

If the sun is to literally rise from the west then dajjal should literally ride on a giant flying mule.

And this is the kind of nonsense i'm talking about. He spreads this kind of corrupt nonsense about certain signs being technological, or Yajooj/Majooj being this nation and that nation and they have already been released.

It is total nonsense. There is zero proof it is symbolic, If Allah wants to make the sun rise from the west, then he will do so, because he has power over all things. Just as Dajjal will give life to the dead, and have power over the weather, and any other stuff. All of it supernatural stuff, just as how 1 day will be like ayear, another a month, the next a week and the rest normal days.

Stick to taking your knowledge of the end of times from real scholars and stay away from the nonsense people like him come out with.

Huh?
                              he says Dajjal will show up in the end as a person.

Imran Hossein is at least working to spread awareness about islamic prophecy. I dont see others doing that.

I dont believe everything he says but he is one of a kind.

His spreading awareness is nothing but spreading of misguidance. I saw myself on Muftisays.com which devoted an article to refuting many claims he had made, and in the comment section you can see the mentality of his fanboys, that appear to be part of some cult-like following that won't tolerate criticism of him, won't accept the idea that he is wrong about what he says, whilst extolling his virtues as being 1 of the greatest scholars of our time, and launching personal attacks on those that do refute him bgased on sound Islamic knowledge and not the nonsense he comes out with.
                              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                              X