How to stop feeling jealous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop feeling jealous

This is this friend of mine that I get jealous of her at a time because she is really intelligent, a better artist than me and hardworking. How do I stop feeling jealous and is jealousy caused by arrogance or insecurity ?

Re: How to stop feeling jealous

Originally posted by SaraMukhtar12 View Post
    This is this friend of mine that I get jealous of her at a time because she is really intelligent, a better artist than me and hardworking. How do I stop feeling jealous and is jealousy caused by arrogance or insecurity ?
    Pray for her to become more intelligent. Allah is the one who grants to whom He wills.

Comment

Work harder than her inshaAllah
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

it's ok to feel jelous as long as you want the same good things she has but you should not wish she gets deprived from them

Comment

Pray for yourself and pray for her as well. According to a Hadith, there is no jealousy in Islam except for giving charity and seeking knowledge. If your kind of jealousy creates negative energy, you should immediately do Istaghfaar. Jealousy is a very destructive sin and is instilled by Shaitan in our minds; therefore, you should seek refuge from Shaitan with Allah swt whenever you sense the jealousy. Allah swt has rewarded each of us with different gifts; you should be grateful to Allah for the qualities and gifts He has given you which many others do not possess. It is difficult to deal with jealousy but beware that jealousy destroys good deeds.

Don't feel so insecure about yourself. Do this one activity with yourself; take a paper and jot down each and everything Allah swt has rewarded you with, things and qualities you possess and are thankful for. You will realize after that you are talented and hardworking in your own way. Do lots of Istaghfaar afterwards and pray for yourself and for that friend of yours too. If you will pray for her, the angels will pray for you too. :) Hope this answered your question.

Comment

Working...
          X