Remembrance of Allah and Shaytaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembrance of Allah and Shaytaan

If you always remember Allah, does that mean Shaytaan can't go into your blood?
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Re: Remembrance of Allah and Shaytaan

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Asalam Alaikum wrwb
    The answer to your question is no, remembering Allah swt all the time does not mean you're immune from the thoughts entered in minds by Shaitan. In fact, even the companions of Prophet Muhammad saw were not safe from the thoughts or doubts by Shaitan. You must know that Shaitan DOES NOT rest!

It is mentioned in Quran in Surah A'raaf, Iblees said, "Since You have sent me astray, surely I will lie in wait for them on Your straight path. Then surely I will come upon them from the front and the back, right and left, and You will not find most of them thankful" shaitaan's one and only mission is to stray us from Siraat al Mustaqeem; therefore, we should always be cautious and careful as Shaitan instills fears in us, feeds on them, and casts doubts on daily basis.

Jazaak Allah, hope it answered your question.

Comment

Rasulullah :saw: said: "There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good." (Muslim: 2814)
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        Assalamualaikum,,
        I don't understand your question brother. Shairtan go into your blood?
        If you mean you seek for Allah's protection from shaitan the best way according to Al-Qur'an is by saying this: Au'dzubillaahimina shaitaanirrajiim. Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem "I seek protection from God against the Devil"

And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing.Al-'A`rāf : 200

AllahuAlam

Comment

Working...
        X