Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big confusion life after death

Re: Big confusion life after death

1. It's like sleep, what are you doing in sleep, experiencing certain things that others around you are not privy to, sometimes you sleep through the night as if you had no dreams sometimes you have nightmares sometimes you have the best dreams but when you wake up regardless it all mostly seems like a moments passed by.

The grave will be similar, sleep after all has been known as the brother of death or something along those lines. We know some people will have a hard time, some people will have a good time and some people will just sleep(after questioning) and wake up on the day of judgement like a moment just passed, i.e they won't necessarily experience millions or billions of years.

2. See ^^ point above, it's like sleep meaning time perception is not the same, i.e Someone can sleep for 10mins and experience a dream that seemed like days and one can also sleep for days and experience a dream that was mere moments. At the end of the day people will wake up on the day of judgement recalling that they spent just a moment in the world, when you wake up from a dream it seems like time just went by even though while in the dream time could seem to move differently. So people who died 1000 years ago will also wake up suddenly not necessarily having experienced 1000 years i.e to him/her the whole time from when he died to the day of judgment could seem to be like a moment(i.e 10mins) when he wakes up.

An example is babies we are born but we don't necessarily feel the fatigue of the time we spent in the womb, it's just a time that passed by all alike and now we are here, some took 9month some less some more by our counting but no baby has mentioned it was in-just for them to have waited since the essentially did not.

3. There are 3 main questions posed in the grave, on the day of judgement he may well be questioned for pretty much every second of his life.

May ALLAH forgive me

Comment

Originally posted by thisissultan View Post
      1. It's like sleep, what are you doing in sleep, experiencing certain things that others around you are not privy to, sometimes you sleep through the night as if you had no dreams sometimes you have nightmares sometimes you have the best dreams but when you wake up regardless it all mostly seems like a moments passed by.

The grave will be similar, sleep after all has been known as the brother of death or something along those lines. We know some people will have a hard time, some people will have a good time and some people will just sleep(after questioning) and wake up on the day of judgement like a moment just passed, i.e they won't necessarily experience millions or billions of years.

2. See ^^ point above, it's like sleep meaning time perception is not the same, i.e Someone can sleep for 10mins and experience a dream that seemed like days and one can also sleep for days and experience a dream that was mere moments. At the end of the day people will wake up on the day of judgement recalling that they spent just a moment in the world, when you wake up from a dream it seems like time just went by even though while in the dream time could seem to move differently. So people who died 1000 years ago will also wake up suddenly not necessarily having experienced 1000 years i.e to him/her the whole time from when he died to the day of judgment could seem to be like a moment(i.e 10mins) when he wakes up.

An example is babies we are born but we don't necessarily feel the fatigue of the time we spent in the womb, it's just a time that passed by all alike and now we are here, some took 9month some less some more by our counting but no baby has mentioned it was in-just for them to have waited since the essentially did not.

3. There are 3 main questions posed in the grave, on the day of judgement he may well be questioned for pretty much every second of his life.

May ALLAH forgive me

Asaalam u alaikum..thank you brother for answer..

Ok so as you have said after three question in grave soul goes to barzkah and sleep or stay thiere until the day of judgement day...that mean all the people who has been passed..they are in sleeping in barzakh and waiting for thiere final judgement and then after that they will go to heaven or hell according to theire deeds..ok so.. below are hadith..

I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are womenI was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women

according to above hadith muhammad sal lallahu alaihi wassalam saw much women in the hell..that mean people are already in heaven and hell..so if they are in heven or hell already then why other need to wait till the judgement day?i heard from some people.somesay the one who died already went to heaven or hell already..some say it will be on the day of judgement...it's like people giving answer according to thiere own logic..what if same question asked by non-muslim..while some muslim told him that who are dead went to heaven and already and some say they will be on judgement day...it wont be confusion for him?

second...

During the time of Quranic revelation, people of Jewish community came to the Prophet and asked about the mystery of soul. Prophet remained silent and waited for answer from God and it was revealed through the Angel Gabriel as inspiration:
      And they ask you concerning the soul. Say: "The soul is one of the things, of which the knowledge is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." - The Quran, Al-Israa' 17:85

ALLAH clearly says in above surah knowldge of soul is only with ALLAH..then how we can apply our logic?or saying they r sleeping etc..?

Comment

Wa Alaykum Salam Wr. Wb.
        1. For Muslim they are sleeping, for Non Muslim they are awake and afraid of kiyamah. In Hadith the sleep of Good Muslim in Kubr is just like someone who sleep on a trip and when he wake up he said "Ah I am here, I don't realize it because I sleeping" It is a short sleep, You feel like take a nap I guess. Something like that. But for the Kafirun, they will afraid, some of them is tortured even in Kubr. You can search the hadith on your own brother :)

2. I think the first answer will answer some part of your 2nd question. There is no Muslim in the last hour of Judgement day, Allah will send 'Cool Air" that can take life of someone who have faith (Iman) even if it is small faith before Kiyamah. You can search the hadith on your own brother :)

3. The Question in Kubr (grave) is, Who is your god? What is your religion? Who is your Prophet? You can search the hadith on your own brother :P
        This is an easy question, but I believe how you answer it depends on your deeds, I mean if a Muslim who never do Sunnah of Rosulallah SAW will be hard to answer of the last question. :)
        I believe There is no question in Barzah, (akhirat), you will given book of your deeds, And than 'Mizan' This Mizan will decide you will enter Jannah or Narr,
        Mizan is a scale and the weight is your good deeds and bad deeds. If your deeds is heavier than bad deeds, you will enter Jannah.
        In Hadith the easiest way to makes your good deeds heavier in Mizan is by saying this as much as you can: Subhanallahu Wabihamdihi, Subhanallahil Adzim. :)

I hope you understand my answer and May Allah SWT give all of us Jannatul Darussalam. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin. :)

Comment

Originally posted by arauf022 View Post

Ok so as you have said after three question in grave soul goes to barzkah and sleep or stay thiere until the day of judgement day...that mean all the people who has been passed..they are in sleeping in barzakh and waiting for thiere final judgement and then after that they will go to heaven or hell according to theire deeds..ok so.. below are hadith..

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

With regard to the reason for this, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about it and he explained the reason.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

according to above hadith muhammad sal lallahu alaihi wassalam saw much women in the hell..that mean people are already in heaven and hell..so if they are in heven or hell already then why other need to wait till the judgement day?i heard from some people.somesay the one who died already went to heaven or hell already..some say it will be on the day of judgement...it's like people giving answer according to thiere own logic..what if same question asked by non-muslim..while some muslim told him that who are dead went to heaven and already and some say they will be on judgement day...it wont be confusion for him?

second...

During the time of Quranic revelation, people of Jewish community came to the Prophet and asked about the mystery of soul. Prophet remained silent and waited for answer from God and it was revealed through the Angel Gabriel as inspiration:
          And they ask you concerning the soul. Say: "The soul is one of the things, of which the knowledge is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." - The Quran, Al-Israa' 17:85

ALLAH clearly says in above surah knowldge of soul is only with ALLAH..then how we can apply our logic?or saying they r sleeping etc..?
          Allah SWT have knowledge of future. what Alla SWT show to prophet Muhammad SAW is what will happen in hell. :)
          Little doesn't mean none, The one who said Sleeping is Prophet Muhammad SAW, it is knowledge from Allah.

Allahu Alam.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
            Allah SWT have knowledge of future. what Alla SWT show to prophet Muhammad SAW is what will happen in hell. :)
            Little doesn't mean none, The one who said Sleeping is Prophet Muhammad SAW, it is knowledge from Allah.

Allahu Alam.
            thank you brother for the answer..can you give me some authentic refrence from quran or hadit where it says there soul are in sleeping states?

there is one more question in my mind...

i am born in muslim familiy so i became muslim..what about those people who are born in Christian family & hindus or any other relgion.. As we know human..we learn what is taught to us in childhood..so out parents teach us about islam..so we follow it..so same with other relgion people..theire parents taught them thiere own relgion so they follow that..ALLAH create everything..for ALLAH everything is equal...ALLAH love his every single creature..So why then we says disbelieve will goes to hell and so on..it's not thiere fault coz they born into hindus or Christan familiy..it could be me or you also on those people place..I dont think ALLAH will injustice with anyone coz ALLAH know his every creatures...coz non-muslim people who do good work and serving humanity...how can be justice with them if they will be diclaire just based on in which relgion are born..

now some will say ALLAH gave us free will and brain and eyes..so disbeliever should use thiere brain...ok agree..but as we are born into islam..we also did not even try to look into other relgion...we also did same as what they did..and i am 100% sure ALLAH will nvr do unjustic with anyone even muslim or non-muslim..coz ALLAH knows his creature very well..

Comment

brother i was raised in a christian family, people keep there eyes shut because they want their eyes to be shut
              born in a non muslim family or not there is a choice involved and we are responsible for the choices we take
              it is not up to us to say this person is going to hell and this person is going to jannah only Allah knows what state a person dies in. Some of the people born into non muslim families will never hear the message of islam. Will they be held accountable for that? No, they will be tested on the day of qiyamat. If however a person has recieved the message and they refuse this and die upon unbelief they will be among the people of the fire. They do have a chocie in the matter. Secondly some of what you said above is incorrect, Allah does not love every single creature this is a christian belief, for example Allah says (translation of meaning)
              And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver. (An-Nisaa: 107)

To Allah not every thing is equal either, Or do those who commit evils think We will make them like those who have believed and done righteous deeds - [make them] equal in their life and their death? Evil is that which they judge. (Al-Jaathiya: 21)
              finally you mention nonmuslims doing good work and serving humanity. The most despicable sin one can commit is shirk, so what is the point of someone feeding the hungry if they go home and bow to an idol, the evil they are doing out ways the good. It would be like a man who every day on his way to work gives a beggar some money, you'd say he was doing good. But what if you found out he was killing people in secret in the evenings, would you say he was a good person still? No the evil he was doing outweighs the good he did. Kufr and shirk obliterate whatever good you may think they do
              hope this helps
              Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

thank you brother for the answer..can you give me some authentic refrence from quran or hadit where it says there soul are in sleeping states?

there is one more question in my mind...

i am born in muslim familiy so i became muslim..what about those people who are born in Christian family & hindus or any other relgion.. As we know human..we learn what is taught to us in childhood..so out parents teach us about islam..so we follow it..so same with other relgion people..theire parents taught them thiere own relgion so they follow that..ALLAH create everything..for ALLAH everything is equal...ALLAH love his every single creature..So why then we says disbelieve will goes to hell and so on..it's not thiere fault coz they born into hindus or Christan familiy..it could be me or you also on those people place..I dont think ALLAH will injustice with anyone coz ALLAH know his every creatures...coz non-muslim people who do good work and serving humanity...how can be justice with them if they will be diclaire just based on in which relgion are born..

now some will say ALLAH gave us free will and brain and eyes..so disbeliever should use thiere brain...ok agree..but as we are born into islam..we also did not even try to look into other relgion...we also did same as what they did..and i am 100% sure ALLAH will nvr do unjustic with anyone even muslim or non-muslim..coz ALLAH knows his creature very well..
                You are welcome brother, Alhamdulillah,
                Sure I will search the for Hadith :) Yes, So do I, I born Muslim from Muslim family just like you, What I believe is, Christian or any other religion have heard about Islam, but they don't want to know or don't want to be a Muslim, Islam is the hardest practicing religion, that's why lot of people don't want to be a Muslim.

In Al-Qur'an, Some disbeliever said in akhirat (knowledge of the future): O Allah please give me another chance and I will become a good Muslim, And Allah reply: Even if I give you another chance you will be the same as now, kafir. I don't know exactly, (knowledge of the future) I'll be back with the complete verse :)

I'll be back with the hadith and the Al-Qur'an verse because I don't remember how the Hadith and The verse exactly :)

Allahu alam.

Comment

1. On the day of judgement the body and soul will enter hell as opposed to just the soul, the same way in a dream you can go to paris without actually being there but you do experience it as if you are there while in the dream. That is why the stage of the grave is compared a lot with sleep.

2. I think the below hadith answers your question, the part in bold.

The Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) said, "When the dead person is buried, two black-blue angels come to him, one called al Munkar and the other called an Nakeer, and they say to him: 'What had you used to say about this man?' So he says what he used to say: 'Allah's slave and His Messenger, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.' So they say: 'Verily we knew that you (would) say that.' Then his grave is widened for him to the extent of seventy cubits by seventy, then it is made light for him, then it is said: ' Sleep.' So he says: 'I should go to my family and inform them.' So they say: 'Sleep as the newly married sleeps whom no-one awakes except his favorite wife.' Until Allah raises him up from that place of sleep. And if he is a hypocrite (munaafiq), he says: 'I heard the people saying something so I said it too, I don't know.' So they say: 'We knew that you (would) say that.' So it is said to the earth: 'Crush him', so he is crushed until his cross over and he remains in the state of torture until Allah raises him up from that resting place." (Hasan: At Tirmidhi from Abu Hurairah.)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    brother i was raised in a christian family, people keep there eyes shut because they want their eyes to be shut
                    born in a non muslim family or not there is a choice involved and we are responsible for the choices we take
                    it is not up to us to say this person is going to hell and this person is going to jannah only Allah knows what state a person dies in. Some of the people born into non muslim families will never hear the message of islam. Will they be held accountable for that? No, they will be tested on the day of qiyamat. If however a person has recieved the message and they refuse this and die upon unbelief they will be among the people of the fire. They do have a chocie in the matter. Secondly some of what you said above is incorrect, Allah does not love every single creature this is a christian belief, for example Allah says (translation of meaning)
                    And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver. (An-Nisaa: 107)

To Allah not every thing is equal either, Or do those who commit evils think We will make them like those who have believed and done righteous deeds - [make them] equal in their life and their death? Evil is that which they judge. (Al-Jaathiya: 21)
                    finally you mention nonmuslims doing good work and serving humanity. The most despicable sin one can commit is shirk, so what is the point of someone feeding the hungry if they go home and bow to an idol, the evil they are doing out ways the good. It would be like a man who every day on his way to work gives a beggar some money, you'd say he was doing good. But what if you found out he was killing people in secret in the evenings, would you say he was a good person still? No the evil he was doing outweighs the good he did. Kufr and shirk obliterate whatever good you may think they do
                    hope this helps
                    Not everyone person is same brother..there is soicety who lives in forest and they dont have connectioon wid modern world..they dont yet know anything about current world...nor relgion etc..how they will be muslim? its the good deeds of invidual person will bring to heaven or hell...nor the title of the relgion..

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
                      You are welcome brother, Alhamdulillah,
                      Sure I will search the for Hadith :) Yes, So do I, I born Muslim from Muslim family just like you, What I believe is, Christian or any other religion have heard about Islam, but they don't want to know or don't want to be a Muslim, Islam is the hardest practicing religion, that's why lot of people don't want to be a Muslim.

In Al-Qur'an, Some disbeliever said in akhirat (knowledge of the future): O Allah please give me another chance and I will become a good Muslim, And Allah reply: Even if I give you another chance you will be the same as now, kafir. I don't know exactly, (knowledge of the future) I'll be back with the complete verse :)

I'll be back with the hadith and the Al-Qur'an verse because I don't remember how the Hadith and The verse exactly :)

Allahu alam.
                      if a chritian will tell you to read his bible or hindu will tell u to read vedas..will even bother yourself look into those book? answer yourself..honestly..put yourself on thiere palace..what is feel is there is One God who create whole universe...we him ALLAH,chritan in greek called it GOD,Hindus call him Brahma(The creator),vishnu(The sustainer)..ALLAH judge him according to there deeds which he did intentionaly not by title of some relgion..

Comment

dude i said that people who are not conveyed the message of islam wont be held accountable for that they will be tested on qiyamat
                        secondly Allah said in the quran, (10) And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. (Aali Imraan: 85) religion is key, if they have been conveyed the message and reject how can they expect any of their deeds to be accepted, Allah says But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account. (An-Noor: 39)
                        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by thisissultan View Post
                          1. On the day of judgement the body and soul will enter hell as opposed to just the soul, the same way in a dream you can go to paris without actually being there but you do experience it as if you are there while in the dream. That is why the stage of the grave is compared a lot with sleep.

2. I think the below hadith answers your question, the part in bold.
                          So what about those people who dont have grave like hindus and budhist who burn thire dead body? there body has been destroyed only soul left..

Comment

So what about those people who dont have grave like hindus and budhist who burn thire dead body? there body has been destroyed only soul left..
                            Allah has the power to punish or reward a person no matter what happens to the body

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              dude i said that people who are not conveyed the message of islam wont be held accountable for that they will be tested on qiyamat
                              secondly Allah said in the quran, (10) And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. (Aali Imraan: 85) religion is key, if they have been conveyed the message and reject how can they expect any of their deeds to be accepted, Allah says But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account. (An-Noor: 39)
                              (10) And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him

Brother agreed with...Do you know when i ask to people what is islam they said "PEACE"....

Islam= Submisson & Surrent to one GOD(The creator)

Islam is not a tag or title to be put on someone...whoever belive in one GOD is MUSLIM...ALLAH is not talking about particular Group of people...i know some non-muslim who do not worship idol and they Also bealive in One create..but they called him from difrrent name like Brahma(The creator)...we often follow what we heard from each other...even i saw people who are with confusion some say shall we ask with wasila or not..some say dont read this and that darood sharif...some say..dont go to cemetray for fatiah etc..why there is musch confusion??i guess it is because what we think and learn is correct...thats why there will be 72 sects.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X