Isn't insulting Sharia kufr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't insulting Sharia kufr?

I'm asking this because I was on the Reddit earlier today and saw someone say this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivil...re_the/cr4dv9k

Huh?I immediately got -14 downvotes and deleted my comment to make sure my karma didn't go down the drain. Apparently I only have a 3 year old's understanding of Islam. This is mind boggling. How is saying that not kufr? Am I just seriously misguided or are they wrong?

Re: Isn't insulting Sharia kufr?

Nvm sorted it out.

Comment

Of course it is kufr. Insulting sharia is directly insulting Allah and pure kufr. And illogical itself.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

:salams:

It appears to be kufr ihstihzaa- mocking. It mentioned here in the Quran (what means):

9:65
        And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"
        Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.
        I am not a mujtahid or faqih. I may not be mistaken as to what kind of kufr it is.

Nonetheless, the individual goes indepth explaining his intention and arrogance, so it could be kufr istakbaar- the kufr of pride and arrogance like how Iblis exhibited in sura Saad, 38:71-74.

It could be both as arrogant prideful hypocrites often resort to mockery and condescension.

Allah knows best.
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
          :salams:

It appears to be kufr ihstihzaa- mocking. It mentioned here in the Quran (what means):

9:65

I am not a mujtahid or faqih. I may not be mistaken as to what kind of kufr it is.

Nonetheless, the individual goes indepth explaining his intention and arrogance, so it could be kufr istakbaar- the kufr of pride and arrogance like how Iblis exhibited in sura Saad, 38:71-74.

It could be both as arrogant prideful hypocrites often resort to mockery and condescension.

Allah knows best.

Despite not being a Mujtahid or Faqeeh, you are not mistaken. It is the kufr which takes one outside the fold of Islam.

The scholars have unanimously agreed that when a person insults the Religion of Islam knowingly, out of free will, and intending it he is a Kaafir who has apostatized from Islam.

Source(s):

Dar Al-Iftaa Al-Misriyah Fatwa
          Watch those eyes

Comment

He/she might be ignorant, and it's not fair (and it's very dangerous) to blanket label anyone as a kafir. It's not really surprised that some Muslims living in the West have twisted opinions on Shariah, given all the nonsense they feed them over there. Shariah, Jihad... etc. are all very sensitive terms for the people living there, or so I've heard.

But yes, assuming they know what they're talking about, you can't be a knowledgable Muslim and insult the Shariah. If you do, your'e either not knowledgable... or not a Muslim.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X