Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a ijma on Allah swt being above the throne ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a ijma on Allah swt being above the throne ?

Of course you stopped reading there, because its proof you're not interested in anything he had to say or what the correct understanding(s) are regarding this subject matter.

Topics like this make me wish i had applied for moderator, so i could lock these topics soon as they open. lay-people have no business discussing these topics, let alone being arrogant enough to challenge and accuse scholars who are vastly more knowledgeable than they are.
    You forgot your reality: I will act all wise and learned and in reality push my personal opinion on this matter while disregarding the opinion of others.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah2 View Post
      ijma only pertains to the ahlus sunnah wal jamaah so other groups like Shia's kharijites, extremists fantaics etc etc, differing don't effect an ijma
      Read the 2 pages on this thread and dozens of other threads in this and other sections. I don't think any shia, kharijites etc active on this forum. It's ASWJ people arguing. Do you see Ijma anywhere? We are not talking about personal opinions and choices. Here we are talking about religious affair. The existence of a religious discussion forum is the evidence that there are differences.

Whatever you may call it using watered down words and excuses. I consider it a failure of the religion to unite its followers on a single school of thought. When they are done arguing with non muslims they start arguing with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by shabbir80 View Post
        Read the 2 pages on this thread and dozens of other threads in this and other sections. I don't think any shia, kharijites etc active on this forum. It's ASWJ people arguing. Do you see Ijma anywhere?

Whatever you may call it using watered down words and excuses. I consider it a failure of the religion to unite its followers on a single school of thought. When they are done arguing with non muslims they start arguing with each other.
        ijma only pertains to the jurist scholars brother; those who are qualified to independently derive opinions from Islamic sources for only they can legitimately agree or disagree on Islamic rulings so it doesn't matter if ten thousand laymen muslims argue over something; this dont effect the ijma!

so when we say 'there is ijma' we mean the Islamic mujtahid scholars agree on something

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X