Clear All

• Al kurdi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied
    Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
    Oh, I Allah please punish rahmat if he have agenda to devide ummah or bad intention to your dien and please punish Arif or man behind that name if he spread fitnah to rahmat and call him traitor to your dien. Amin ya rabbal alamin.. said amin if you are right!
    May Allah punish rahmat or the man behind if he's spreading and defending kufr aqeedah and spreading fitnah and punish arif if he's not fighting kufr and deviant beleifes or spreading fitnah. Ameen ya rabbal alamin. Ameen.
    amin..

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied
    Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Oh, I Allah please punish rahmat if he have agenda to devide ummah or bad intention to your dien and please punish Arif or man behind that name if he spread fitnah to rahmat and call him traitor to your dien. Amin ya rabbal alamin.. said amin if you are right!
    May Allah punish rahmat or the man behind if he's spreading and defending kufr aqeedah and spreading fitnah and punish arif if he's not fighting kufr and deviant beleifes or spreading fitnah. Ameen ya rabbal alamin. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied
    Why don't you asked you sundanesse friends about majlis ulama Indonesia opinion about Shiah? Not all shiah bad, sunni and shiah leave peacefully for century. Allah will punish me if I have agenda just like you said but Allah will punish you if you spread fitnah!
    Yes most of them are follower of majlis ulema and they share the fatwas issued by the organization, and I also sometimes follow their fatwas specially in shafi matters.. I never saw any fatwas as your claim, rather as I said earlier the ulemas clearly stated how deviant rafidhism is and what will it do if not stopped in time. And same to the last part, Allah will punish you if you are working fort he rafidhis and Allah will punish me if I'm not fighting deviant believes.
    I said amin to your dua.

I am not spread fitnah just like you said.
    Let's make dua if you are right.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied
    I said amin to your dua.

I am not spread fitnah just like you said.
    Let's make dua if you are right.

Oh, I Allah please punish rahmat if he have agenda to devide ummah or bad intention to your dien and please punish Arif or man behind that name if he spread fitnah to rahmat and call him traitor to your dien. Amin ya rabbal alamin.. said amin if you are right.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Why don't you asked you sundanesse friends about majlis ulama Indonesia opinion about Shiah? Not all shiah bad, sunni and shiah leave peacefully for century. Allah will punish me if I have agenda just like you said but Allah will punish you if you spread fitnah!
    Yes most of them are follower of majlis ulema and they share the fatwas issued by the organization, and I also sometimes follow their fatwas specially in shafi matters.. I never saw any fatwas as your claim, rather as I said earlier the ulemas clearly stated how deviant rafidhism is and what will it do if not stopped in time. And same to the last part, Allah will punish you if you are working fort he rafidhis and Allah will punish me if I'm not fighting deviant believes.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied
    My answer is: There is no sect in Al-Qur'an. Only Muslim. If scholar have different opinion we should back to al-qur'an. I've mention hadith before: only 1 sect going to jannah and 72 going to hell fire. Which one? I am sure the right one is the Muslim that mentioned in al-qur'an. Even Sunni Muslim divide in 2 major groups here: Muhammadiyah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadiyah) and Nahdatul Ulama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahdlatul_Ulama). Many more in different parts of the world. Which one the right one and enter jannah? Muhammadiyah with 29 Million Muslim (sunni)? or Nahdathul Ulama with 30 Million Muslim (sunni) or yours or none of us?. They are different in many things. If none of them right, are they going to hell fire? Million of us worship Allah, fear Allah, hoping enter jannah, practicing Islam with their heart and not just know and discuss it. Are they going to hell fire?

My opinion about it is, if someone worship Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW, they are Muslim and enter jannah. Whoever scholar they follows, whoever Imam Fiqh they follow, as long as they try to interpreting Al-Qur'an and Hadith with fear to Allah they will enter Jannah.

If you learned history of how Islam come in Indonesia. They spread Islam with discussion not war like most Muslim country. And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Why Shiah and Sunni can live peacefully side by side for century? Why Shiah and Sunni fights now? Sunni is not 100% good people, there are lot bad Sunni. You know about Shiah, in your opinion all bad someone said they munafiq or even kufr. But my opinion is: not all bad, I believe some Shiah are Muslim.

I choose to be Muslim not Sunni or Shiah because I believe everyone can be a Muslim whoever scholar they follow as long as the scholar or Imam or Ulama fear Allah when interpreting Al-qur'an and hadith or make fatwa about someting. Allahu Alam.
    Please don't divert the topic those two groups are both sunni(shafi), they're just an organization. Yes I know Islam spread in indonesia through arab traders. But you can't say there were no battles at all, they had to fought with the neighboring hindu and buddhist kingdoms to establish the powerful sultanate of Malacca.

And I showed you how to misquoted the ulemas of indonesia and now you're putting against them? hilarious.

• And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Again, why are you diverting the topic and evading my points? DId I bring madhab here? why are you intermixing madhab with rafidhism? You are clearly trying to use the name of Indonesian ulemas to prove your agenda where I showed what they said is absolutely contradicts your claim.

And you're not sunni or shiah, it's your matter, but most Indonesians are sunni and they will hate any other deviant sects that are being penetrated into their society. So, goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Masya Allah.. Allah will punish me if I have agenda, but Allah will punish you If you think or assume so. Fitnah! You win.. congratulation.. I have explained to you. some people understand me but unfortunately you don't. I am a Muslim. Allah know it!
    Same to me. Allah will punish you if you are working for those rafidhis and deviating muslims and trying to create fitnah, and Allah will punish me if I'm wrong. When I stated the proof or points you just diverted that and now saying this and that. Subhanallah, you just opened a new type of hypocrisy in front of me.

May Allah save us all. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied
    My answer is: There is no sect in Al-Qur'an. Only Muslim. If scholar have different opinion we should back to al-qur'an. I've mention hadith before: only 1 sect going to jannah and 72 going to hell fire. Which one? I am sure the right one is the Muslim that mentioned in al-qur'an. Even Sunni Muslim divide in 2 major groups here: Muhammadiyah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadiyah) and Nahdatul Ulama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahdlatul_Ulama). Many more in different parts of the world. Which one the right one and enter jannah? Muhammadiyah with 29 Million Muslim (sunni)? or Nahdathul Ulama with 30 Million Muslim (sunni) or yours or none of us?. They are different in many things. If none of them right, are they going to hell fire? Million of us worship Allah, fear Allah, hoping enter jannah, practicing Islam with their heart and not just know and discuss it. Are they going to hell fire?

My opinion about it is, if someone worship Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW, they are Muslim and enter jannah. Whoever scholar they follows, whoever Imam Fiqh they follow, as long as they try to interpreting Al-Qur'an and Hadith with fear to Allah they will enter Jannah.

If you learned history of how Islam come in Indonesia. They spread Islam with discussion not war like most Muslim country. And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Why Shiah and Sunni can live peacefully side by side for century? Why Shiah and Sunni fights now? Sunni is not 100% good people, there are lot bad Sunni. You know about Shiah, in your opinion all bad someone said they munafiq or even kufr. But my opinion is: not all bad, I believe some Shiah are Muslim.

I choose to be Muslim not Sunni or Shiah because I believe everyone can be a Muslim whoever scholar they follow as long as the scholar or Imam or Ulama fear Allah when interpreting Al-qur'an and hadith or make fatwa about someting. Allahu Alam.
    Please don't divert the topic those two groups are both sunni(shafi), they're just an organization. Yes I know Islam spread in indonesia through arab traders. But you can't say there were no battles at all, they had to fought with the neighboring hindu and buddhist kingdoms to establish the powerful sultanate of Malacca.

And I showed you how to misquoted the ulemas of indonesia and now you're putting against them? hilarious.

• And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Again, why are you diverting the topic and evading my points? DId I bring madhab here? why are you intermixing madhab with rafidhism? You are clearly trying to use the name of Indonesian ulemas to prove your agenda where I showed what they said is absolutely contradicts your claim.

And you're not sunni or shiah, it's your matter, but most Indonesians are sunni and they will hate any other deviant sects that are being penetrated into their society. So, goodbye.
    Masya Allah.. Allah will punish me if I have agenda, but Allah will punish you If you think or assume so. Fitnah! You win.. congratulation.. I have explained to you. some people understand me but unfortunately you don't. I am a Muslim. Allah know it!

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ALAS
    replied

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
    houthis are not zaydis. they are jaroudiyyah and closer to iran's twelver shiites.
    Even if this is true there have been even Salafists who were close to Iran in the history, people of Yemen has a right to decide for themselves excluding foreign intervention and the safest method is a referendum.
    In Islam of Al-Azhar Muslims get along with each other even twelvers and Sunnies but in Islam of Saudies they are Sunnies and Shias, one is a polytheist and one is not ! There is something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    How much sects are there in shia ism? And which ones are deviant and which ones are ok and which ones are just plain kaffirs?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgyllqJR-Pc

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
    houthis are not zaydis. they are jaroudiyyah and closer to iran's twelver shiites.
    How much sects are there in shia ism? And which ones are deviant and which ones are ok and which ones are just plain kaffirs?

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
    This Sunni-Shia thing nowadays is just highlighted by the media just for the sake of divide and conquer. Whoever does something wrong it belongs to himself not to all muslims or Sunnies or Shias. There are many sects within the Sunnies and Shias and all of them disagree with each other over Ijtihad and scientific points or any other reason.
    Saudies attack Yemen and then claim they are Shia. Yemen is full of Sunnies the same as Syria. These are all games orchestrated by Jews for the sake of new middle east as Susan Rice said some years ago. Moreover I think Houthies are Zaydi Shia, they are nearer to Sunnies, their beliefs are different from twelvers regarding Rashidun Caliphs.
    But whenever they want to attack anywhere they say they are Shias insulting caliphs and ......

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Sunni islam is orthodox islam. The real islam. The islam handed down by the prophet and his companions. 90 percent of the world's muslims are sunnis.

Shiiasm is the religion brought about by a man known as abdullah ibn sabah. A yemeni jew who pretended to be a muslim. Like many before him like musaylama the liar, ibn sabah's mission was to destroy islam from the inside.

There exists no cult or sect in the world where those people closest to the propagator of faith turned out to be infidels. what i mean by this is

If you ask a jew, who are the best of people after moses, they would say his close friends and students
    If you ask a christian who are the best of people after jesus they would say his disciples.
    But if you are to ask a shiite on who are the worst of people they would say the companions of the prophet. Shiism is a religion of contradictions, nonsense and full of hate. There is an element of victimisation within it. which is why they are always very emotional and lack maturity.

There is nothing good or redeeming from this ibn sabah cult. Nothing

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X