Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    So you love blowing your self up and beheading people?.

Same logic used, dont generalize.
    I think you're mistaking me for the misguided people. Not the general Sunnis.

But I'm pretty sure shias beat themselves up generally :)

Take a pair of Adidas and whoop em on your backs like never before and remember it's cause you feel guilty for killing Ali his son and his grandson.
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

My family definitely !. It's not just about ahlul bayt taking precedence in Islam, theres so many factors that made me reconsider my faith. Like the event at Saqifa , or how Imam Jaafar was the teacher of the Sunni imams , or why Sunni mosque's rarely tell the story of Karbalaa, and so many other factors.

We don't base our seen on what happened at Karbala, shia never seem to stop going on about all year round, not to mention the myths and fantastical stories of this and that happening which are clear fabrications.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
        We don't base our seen on what happened at Karbala, shia never seem to stop going on about all year round, not to mention the myths and fantastical stories of this and that happening which are clear fabrications.
        He says he chose Shiism. And his family is sunni. I call his bluff
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
          I think you're mistaking me for the misguided people. Not the general Sunnis.

But I'm pretty sure shias beat themselves up generally :)

Take a pair of Adidas and whoop em on your backs like never before and remember it's cause you feel guilty for killing Ali his son and his grandson.
          Lol the fact that almost every sunni mosque has ibn taymiyehs books show's that the general sunnis incite violence and will always blindly and arrogantly hate shias. The so called 'shiekh' preaches that shias are worse than christians and jews.

Comment

Lol the fact that almost every sunni mosque has ibn taymiyehs books show's that the general sunnis incite violence and will always blindly and arrogantly hate shias. The so called 'shiekh' preaches that shias are worse than christians and jews.
            Funny thing. You say you choose family yet you broke off from their sunni tradition and followed your lust :)

Another funny thing, you say Sunnis blow people up ladididadida

Yet now you put yourself in a corner and biting off ragged edges.

My view on shias are credited to you and the likes of you. Not scholars.

Comment

Funny thing. You say you choose family yet you broke off from their sunni tradition and followed your lust :)

Another funny thing, you say Sunnis blow people up ladididadida

Yet now you put yourself in a corner and biting off ragged edges.

My view on shias are credited to you and the likes of you. Not scholars.
              So you follow your beliefs just because your parent's followed it too?. Are you a sheep or a human?. Allah gave you a brain and reasoning for a purpose, to use it and figure out what's right.

I am a fallible human being who does not represent all Shia's, because claiming that i represent your view's on Shias allow me to base my views on Sunni's from people like ISIS and Jhabat al Nusra, however I would never do that because there are amazing Sunnis such as my mum.

Comment

So you follow your beliefs just because your parent's followed it too?. Are you a sheep or a human?. Allah gave you a brain and reasoning for a purpose, to use it and figure out what's right.

I am a fallible human being who does not represent all Shia's, because claiming that i represent your view's on Shias allow me to base my views on Sunni's from people like ISIS and Jhabat al Nusra, however I would never do that because there are amazing Sunnis such as my mum.
                You said you choose family, yet you contradicted yourself already.

Comment

You said you choose family, yet you contradicted yourself already.
                  Your'e the one that is not making sense my dear friend. You asked me who do I get along with more, my friend's or my family. The obvious answer to that is my family. However, just because i'm closest to my family doesn't mean i'm going to blindly follow their faith without doing my own research and finding my own path into islam.

God bless you.

Comment

Your'e the one that is not making sense my dear friend. You asked me who do I get along with more, my friend's or my family. The obvious answer to that is my family. However, just because i'm closest to my family doesn't mean i'm going to blindly follow their faith without doing my own research and finding my own path into islam.

God bless you.
                    Similarly Allah chose Abu bakr and then Umar and then Uthman to be the leaders in islam before Ali stood a chance.

Comment

Just because you speak against shia doesn't mean you follow ibn Taymiyyah or are a Wahhabi or this and that. If people here shia its because of their evil beliefs against the sahahba and anyone with a brain or an ounce of intellect will not have love for people that are praised in theQuran.

And let's not ignore the filth shia have been spewing against Sunnis since their inception, or what they did to Sunnis in Iraq before ISIS took control.
                      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                        Just because you speak against shia doesn't mean you follow ibn Taymiyyah or are a Wahhabi or this and that. If people here shia its because of their evil beliefs against the sahahba and anyone with a brain or an ounce of intellect will not have love for people that are praised in theQuran.

And let's not ignore the filth shia have been spewing against Sunnis since their inception, or what they did to Sunnis in Iraq before ISIS took control.
                        And what might these 'evil' beliefs be?.

Could you please quote me the exact verse in the Quran which praises Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman speaking about how righteous they are?.

Where was Ahlul Sunnah when the Shia's as well as the Kurd's of Iraq were getting massacred by Saddam Hussein?.

However unlike you I completely condemn the way the Iraqi government treated the Sunni's, its unfair to treat citizens of a country as second class citizens as everybody deserves equal right's.

Allah Hafiz.
                        Last edited by Musa Sadr; 01-05-15, 07:17 PM.

Comment

And what might these 'evil' beliefs be?.

Could you please quote me the exact verse in the Quran which praises Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman speaking about how righteous they are?.
                          For abu bakr, he is the second of the two in the cave.
                          That's the Qur'an reference.

Also all Sahabas are radhiAllahuAnhum. Another Quranic reference.

There are plenty of hadith regarding them aswell.

Uthman is the possessor of two lights in sahih al Bukhari he married two of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam's daughters. The angels feel shy for him.

As for Umar, his islam was the response of the duaa rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam made and we know Allah loves him and we also know shaytaan takes another path to Umar when shaytaan sees him.

Also abu bakr and Umar are in the same compound as rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam is buried in. Can you beat that?

Comment

I think you are not aware of sects in sunnis ......... there are sunnis who do not like ibn Tayimiyah at all.

Comment

For abu bakr, he is the second of the two in the cave.
                              That's the Qur'an reference.

Also all Sahabas are radhiAllahuAnhum. Another Quranic reference.

There are plenty of hadith regarding them aswell.

Uthman is the possessor of two lights in sahih al Bukhari he married two of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam's daughters. The angels feel shy for him.

As for Umar, his islam was the response of the duaa rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam made and we know Allah loves him and we also know shaytaan takes another path to Umar when shaytaan sees him.

Also abu bakr and Umar are in the same compound as rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam is buried in. Can you beat that?
                              That's opinion, i'm not seeing any proof's and references?.

Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:70:573

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise."

Sahih Muslim, 013:4015

Sa'id b. Jubair reported from Ibn Abbas that he said: Thursday, and what about Thursday? Then tears began to flow until I saw them on his cheeks as it they were the strings of pearls. He (the narrator) said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Bring me a shoulder blade and ink-pot (or tablet and inkpot), so that I write for you a document (by following which) you would never go astray. They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace upon him) is in the state of unconsciousness [yahjur, literal translation: "talking nonsense"; obviously, the Prophet was not unconscious since he was speaking].[4]

Interesting hadith's indeed showing Umar's distinct character. I mean, who else would dare to call the Prophet (PBUH) ill whilst he was trying to tell you something?. I know that I wouldn't. Would you?.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                                I think you are not aware of sects in sunnis ......... there are sunnis who do not like ibn Tayimiyah at all.
                                You can call yourself Sunni, Maliki , Shafi3i , Hanbali , Hanafi, Wahhabi , Deobandi, Salafi, Ahmadi, or Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama3a, however most mosque's you walk into will have Minhaj al Sunnah by Ibn Taymiyeh , and a lot of Sunni shiekh's will quote Ibn Taymiyeh - aka Shiekh al Islam.
                                Last edited by Musa Sadr; 01-05-15, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X