• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candyapple
    replied
    Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

*by Abu Salama

'Aisha said, "Once Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    I think he's done a runner. I hope he sees these ahadith.
    He said he wanted to see them, i'll take him at his word that he was being sincere, unless his actions after that prove otherwise. Inspite of the stuff he has said, he does seem somewhat more open minded compared to other shia that have been on here...

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    He did not do wrong ? I cannot believe this , are you serious ? Please read the Hadeeth again , its mentioned quite a few times . Do not read from online sites any hadeeth , download the books , yesterday I noticed one famous site completely ignored one hadeeth , I was doing important work , had to download the whole volume. There I found that.
    It is not me that needs to read anything again. I've read what Ulema such as Imam An-Nawawi have said regarding what Umar [May Allah be pleased with him] did, and not a single 1 said anything negative regarding him, they explained his actions and put it into context of the relationship he had with the Prophet :saw: ,

Get your facts straight before you comment on such matters.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed him as the commander of the army of Dhaat al-Salaasil. He said: So I came to him and said, “Which of the people is dearest to you?” He said, “ ‘Aa’ishah.” I said, “Who among men?” He said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” He said, “Then ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab,” and he mentioned some other men. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3662; Muslim, 2384.

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one. Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308

This narration is mutawatir due to the mere fact of it being reported via 80 different isnaads.

And as i pointed out before, Ali, Hasan & Husayn had children named Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Talha, and as i stated before, they always had a theme as to how they named their children, because it was after important people be it after the Prophets, famous family mebers of the Prophet :saw: or the sahaba
    I think he's done a runner. I hope he sees these ahadith.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Narrated by 'Uqba bin Al-Harith

I saw Abu Bakr carrying Al-Hasan and saying, "Let my father be sacrificed for you; you resemble the Prophet and not 'Ali," while 'Ali was laughing at this.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed him as the commander of the army of Dhaat al-Salaasil. He said: So I came to him and said, “Which of the people is dearest to you?” He said, “ ‘Aa’ishah.” I said, “Who among men?” He said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” He said, “Then ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab,” and he mentioned some other men. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3662; Muslim, 2384.

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one. Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308

This narration is mutawatir due to the mere fact of it being reported via 80 different isnaads.

And as i pointed out before, Ali, Hasan & Husayn had children named Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Talha, and as i stated before, they always had a theme as to how they named their children, because it was after important people be it after the Prophets, famous family mebers of the Prophet :saw: or the sahaba

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    In this particular case, he did not do anything wrong.
    He did not do wrong ? I cannot believe this , are you serious ? Please read the Hadeeth again , its mentioned quite a few times . Do not read from online sites any hadeeth , download the books , yesterday I noticed one famous site completely ignored one hadeeth , I was doing important work , had to download the whole volume. There I found that.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Narrated by Qais bin Abi Hazim

I saw Talha's paralyzed hand with which he had protected the Prophet (from an arrow).

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    It was not a mistake ? This is the main problem , what is wrong in accepting he made a mistake ? he was human after all. Adam ( as ) also made mistake , did I disrespect him in any way by saying that ?

Also , note in what I said , I did not assume his intentions.

In this particular case, he did not do anything wrong.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Jabir bin Abdullah

The Prophet said, "I saw myself (in a dream) entering Paradise, and behold! I saw Ar-Rumaisa', Abu Talha's wife. I heard footsteps. I asked, Who is it? Somebody said, 'It is Bilal ' Then I saw a palace and a lady sitting in its courtyard. I asked, 'For whom is this palace?' Somebody replied, 'It is for 'Umar.' I intended to enter it and see it, but I thought of your ('Umar's) Ghira (and gave up the attempt)." 'Umar said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you?"

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    Why do Sunnis believe that Ali should not have been the first caliph of Islam ?.
    I do not think any Sunni would have had any objection to that , other than someone who is just pretending to be sunni.

But , what is the point of asking that now ? I do not understand why you repeating something again and again ?

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

*Anas bin Malik

The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Narrated by Abu Musa Al-Ashari

I performed ablution in my house and then went out and said, "Today I shall stick to Allah's Apostle and stay with him all this day of mine (in his service)." I went to the Mosque and asked about the Prophet . They said, "He had gone in this direction." So I followed his way, asking about him till he entered a place called Bir Aris. I sat at its gate that was made of date-palm leaves till the Prophet finished answering the call of nature and performed ablution. Then I went up to him to see him sitting at the well of Aris at the middle of its edge with his legs uncovered, hanging in the well. I greeted him and went back and sat at the gate. I said, "Today I will be the gatekeeper of the Prophet." Abu Bakr came and pushed the gate. I asked, "Who is it?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I told him to wait, went in and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Abu Bakr asks for permission to enter." He said, "Admit him and give him the glad tidings that he will be in Paradise." So I went out and said to Abu Bakr, "Come in, and Allah's Apostle gives you the glad tidings that you will be in Paradise" Abu Bakr entered and sat on the right side of Allah's Apostle on the built edge of the well and hung his legs n the well as the Prophet did and uncovered his legs. I then returned and sat (at the gate). I had left my brother performing ablution and he intended to follow me. So I said (to myself). "If Allah wants good for so-and-so (i.e. my brother) He will bring him here." Suddenly somebody moved the door. I asked, "Who is it?" He said, "'Umar bin Al-Khattab." I asked him to wait, went to Allah's Apostle, greeted him and said, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asks the permission to enter." He said, "Admit him, and give him the glad tidings that he will be in Paradise." I went to "Umar and said "Come in, and Allah's Apostle, gives you the glad tidings that you will be in Paradise." So he entered and sat beside Allah's Apostle on the built edge of the well on the left side and hung his legs in the well. I returned and sat (at the gate) and said, (to myself), "If Allah wants good for so-and-so, He will bring him here." Somebody came and moved the door. I asked "Who is it?" He replied, "Uthman bin Affan." I asked him to wait and went to the Prophet and informed him. He said, "Admit him, and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise, I asked him to wait and went to the Prophet and informed him. He said, "Adult him, and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise after a calamity that will befall him." So I went up to him and said to him, "Come in; Allah's Apostle gives you the glad tidings of entering Paradise after a calamity that will befall you. "Uthman then came in and found that the built edge of the well was occupied, so he sat opposite to the Prophet on the other side. Said bin Al-Musaiyab said, "I interpret this (narration) in terms of their graves."

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Equally you're not Allah or rasoolallah to say that they have sincerely repented and are forgiven.
    Brother , in this world you have to accept the repentance of other people , it is extremely wrong to doubt that . Once a person repents the matter is with Allah ( swt ) , we cannot assume things like that . The reality is that we also everyday do several wrong things , we never even care about that.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Equally you're not Allah or rasoolallah to say that they have sincerely repented and are forgiven.
    5, Book 57, Number 22 :Narrated by Abu Said

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih al Bukhari

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X