• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rahmat89
    replied
    Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Allah has praised the sahaba in Quran, the Prophet :saw: has invoked the Curse of Allah upon those that abuse and speak ill of his companions and warned anyone from doing so.
    Yes brother I know it because sometime their opinion hurt me also but they still a Muslim. I love shabah especially Abu Bakar RA and Umar RA. How Abu Bakar RA let a snake bite him and not scream at all because of his love to Rosulullah or When Rosulullah tell Umar Bin Khatab that Allah mention his name and crying after heard that, when even an angel shy to Utsman bin Affan, When Ali RA substitute rosulullah and Hijrah to Madinah.

They are all my teacher and hero. But also human, human is not perfect. Allah warn Mosses AS when he think he is the smartest man and tell him to learn from Prophet Khidir (Surah Al-Kahf). It is not hurt or surprise me if some sahabah maybedid mistake.

Honestly their opinion about Sahabah not makes me think bad about Sahabah because I learn a lot from them, Rosulullah love them and Allah Praise Them. Rosullullah said: The best Ummah is Ummah in Rosulullah time (Sahabah).

Allahu Alam.Allah know the best I just told you my opinion :)

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    Oops, I gave the troll a rep. Unfortunately It will be report.
    Troll?. Hahaha, just because I disagree with your view's, ok.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    Allah said follow what is right. Allah never said to follow kufr believes, after all you are getting support from rafidhis only and that's your achievement.
    Bakri, don't be rude to the brother whom is the only one in this forum that is trying to spread the message of peace. He is better than both of us.

Claiming takfir is against the forums rules.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Oops, I gave the troll a rep. Unfortunately It will be report.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
    Assalamualaikum brother :)
    Alhamdulillah, All praise to Allah.
    I hope so. Allah tell us to be a Muslim not Sunni or Shiah. If someone submit his will to Allah he is a Muslim. Whoever scholar you follow (Sunni or Shiah).
    I believe it is Dajjal's deception. Dajjal (zionist) has enter the world of Sunni and Shiah, makes Sunni looks bad for Shiah and Makes Shiah looks bad for Sunni. This issue getting hotter after Islam invade Palestine. I read in several articles Sunni and Shiah live peacefully side by side for century. :)

Allahu Alam
    Allah said follow what is right. Allah never said to follow kufr believes, after all you are getting support from rafidhis only and that's your achievement.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Ya Bakri? Exposing your true colours are we?

If it was such an important matter, the document would have been written down after they all left. Sahaba disagreed with 1 another all the time over matters, doesn't mena they do as you shia do, casting doubts upon the eeman of Umar or tha he had some evil alterior motives for doing what he did.

And yes ignorance is a dangerous things for people like you that speak ill of those praised by Allah , the ayaat of Quran could not be anymore clear.
    What's wrong with being called Bakri?.You do accept Abu Bakr's caliphate don't you?. You guy's call me rafidhi don't you cos I reject the first 3 caliph's.

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing??? If the Prophet :saw: wanted to do something, he would have done so.

People like you should do yourself a favour and stop talking about matters involving sahaba that you have no understanding of. Anything you said is baseless speculating.
    I am speculating and what are you doing ?

Also , prophet did not question but told them to leave the room . Did prophet say that Umar ( ra ) did right thing ?

Also , I am no one to question Umar ( RA ) , in what way Umar ( RA ) someone to stop a prophet from writing down something ? Did Quran not say , Obey what the messenger says ?

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    Ya bakri, stop being so arrogant, I think because of the fact that the sahaba in the room starting arguing proves that other sahaba disagreed with what Umar said.

Jahilliya is a dangerous thing.

Ya Bakri? Exposing your true colours are we?

If it was such an important matter, the document would have been written down after they all left. Sahaba disagreed with 1 another all the time over matters, doesn't mena they do as you shia do, casting doubts upon the eeman of Umar or tha he had some evil alterior motives for doing what he did.

And yes ignorance is a dangerous things for people like you that speak ill of those praised by Allah , the ayaat of Quran could not be anymore clear.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing???

People like you should do yourself a favour and stop talking about matters involving sahaba that you have no understanding of. Anything you said is baseless speculating.
    Ya bakri, stop being so arrogant, I think because of the fact that the sahaba in the room starting arguing proves that other sahaba disagreed with what Umar said.

Jahilliya is a dangerous thing.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    Mentioning hadeeth to you is criticizm ? Unbelievable.

what positive do you think in that ?

Prophet wanted to write a kind of will , everyone is entitled to that.

Prophet said people will not quarrel after this , so it shows the importance of that document.

There became two groups , one who wanted it to be written , one who did not want that to be written. That shows there were sahabas who wanted it to be written.

There was a kind of chaos , where as Quran says we need to keep our voice down in front of prophet.

Its a possiblity that maybe Abu Bakr ( ra ) would have been made the khalifa , thus there would be no issues .

No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing??? If the Prophet :saw: wanted to do something, he would have done so.

Last edited by Mikha’eel; 02-05-15, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

I hope so. Allah tell us to be a Muslim not Sunni or Shiah. If someone submit his will to Allah he is a Muslim. Whoever scholar you follow (Sunni or Shiah).
    I believe it is Dajjal's deception. Dajjal (zionist) has enter the world of Sunni and Shiah, makes Sunni looks bad for Shiah and Makes Shiah looks bad for Sunni. This issue getting hotter after Islam invade Palestine. I read in several articles Sunni and Shiah live peacefully side by side for century. :)

Allahu Alam
    Just for the record, ypou said its not part of our aqeedah, yes it is.

In aqeedah Tahhwiyah by Imam Tahawi
    These specific points came up in regards to thte aqeedah of Ahlul Sunnah :

93. We love the Companions of the Messenger of Allah but we do not go to excess in our love for any oneindividual among them; nor do we disown any one of them. We hate anyone who hates them or does not speakwell of them and we only speak well of them. Love of them is a part of Islam, part of belief and part of excellentbehavior, while hatred of them is unbelief, hypocrisy and rebellion.

94. We confirm that, after the death of Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, the caliphate went first to AbuBakr al-Siddiq, thus proving his excellence and superiority over the rest of the Muslims; then to `Umar ibn alKhattab;then to `Uthman; and then to `Ali ibn Abi Talib; may Allah be well pleased with all of them. These are theRightly-Guided Caliphs and upright leaders.

95. We bear witness that the ten who were named by the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant himpeace, and who were promised the Garden by him, will be in the Garden, as the Messenger of Allah, peace beupon him, whose word is truth, bore witness that they would be. The ten are: Abu Bakr, `Umar, `Uthman, `Ali,Talha, Zubayr, Sa`d, Sa`id, `Abd al-Rahman ibn `Awf, and Abu `Ubayda ibn al-Jarrah whose title was the Trusteeof this Community, may Allah be pleased with all of them.

96. Anyone who speaks well of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant himpeace, and his wives and offspring, who are all pure and untainted by any impurity, is free from the accusation ofhypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    You are amazing you put me and everyone else on this post who preaches sectarianism to shame.

Allahu Alam

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post

Prophet said people will not quarrel after this , so it shows the importance of that document.

There became two groups , one who wanted it to be written , one who did not want that to be written. That shows there were sahabas who wanted it to be written.

There was a kind of chaos , where as Quran says we need to keep our voice down in front of prophet.

Its a possiblity that maybe Abu Bakr ( ra ) would have been made the khalifa , thus there would be no issues .
    Finally someone that speaks sense!. I fully agree with you. If the prophet said that Abu Bakr would be the khalifa after him I would 100% support this, similarly to if he said Imam Ali (as) was going to succeed him in that will then I would 100% support that too.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Assalamualaikum,

Because it is not part of Aqeedah. A Muslim is: Believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad SAW, follow al-qur'an and Hadith. Their opinion about sahabah is not part of aqeedah Islam, because they Worship Allah and Follow Prophet Muhammad SAW. Even when their opinion about sahabah or Aishah RA is hurting me and you, they are still Muslim. Rosulullah said: Muslims are brother. That's why I call him brother.

My opinion about Aishah RA is, she will enter jannah not because of she is Rosulullah's wife or mother of believers, I believe she will enter jannah because she is good Muslimah and Rosulullah teach her directly. I hope my opinion won't hurt anyone. :)

Allahu alam.
    <3 There are actually amazing Muslim's on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

I'll repeat what i said before, no one has any right to criticize anything the sahaba did be that mistakes or sins, Allah has forgiven them.
    The incident is clear to those that have ilm, and it is a very obvious thing to understand if you know the life of the Prophet :saw: , and Umar and the relationship and the rules of this religion.

Those that want to see it in some negative light will do so because of their emnity towards these sahaba.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X