• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohamed Mifxal
    replied
    Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Salamu'alaikum brother, the Shia you are speaking with is calling the companions munafiq.

Be careful akhi.
    cannot side with them, no true muslim will ever will. but people prefer to be bias and empathize with the tribe.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
    Okay brother. I am not someone who easily said Kufr to other because I don't know their heart. I don't know how they think and how they learn. I am not supporting him or opposing you. You are my brother. Yes I know some bad shiah, they are kafr there is no doubt about that, but how about A shiah who believe in Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW? Are they kufr?
    How about bad Sunny? Are they Kufr?

Explanation from Dr. Zakir Naik maybe will give you different view of Shiah and Sunni. Btw, are you Indonesian? If you are Indonesian when you realize you are Sunni brother? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIDJuFrtag Q: SUNNI OR SHIA? (Beautiful Explanation) - Dr Zakir Naik
    At first I'm not indonesian, but many of my friends are. Most are sundanese but some are javanese. And to be frank I never saw they're defending rafidhism with their lives like you. Astagfirullah.

And Dr. jakir naik calls yezid rahimullah, what is your opinion about that?

And your post clearly shows you absolutely know nothing about shiaism. If I post the belives of the shias it will take at least 2 pages.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Salamu'alaikum brother, the Shia you are speaking with is calling the companions munafiq.

Be careful akhi.
    Wa alaikum salam Sister :) Thank you for reminds me :)

Leave a comment:

• Mohamed Mifxal
    replied

arguing with such ignorant people are useless. they don't even want to understand the basics they will only refer to their "selective" imams and not the Quran and the Sunnah and the ijmaa.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
    Okay brother. I am not someone who easily said Kufr to other because I don't know their heart. I don't know how they think and how they learn. I am not supporting him or opposing you. You are my brother. Yes I know some bad shiah, they are kafr there is no doubt about that, but how about A shiah who believe in Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW? Are they kufr?

Explanation from Dr. Zakir Naik maybe will give you different view of Shiah and Sunni. Btw, are you Indonesian? If you are Indonesian when you realize you are Sunni brother? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIDJuFrtag Q: SUNNI OR SHIA? (Beautiful Explanation) - Dr Zakir Naik

Be careful akhi.

Leave a comment:

• rahmat89
    replied

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    Allah said follow what is right. Allah never said to follow kufr believes, after all you are getting support from rafidhis only and that's your achievement.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    Call us rafidhi, it's a great honour for me. Allah also said in the Quran that there are manafiqeen around the prophet (pbuh) and he know's whats truly in their hearts. So if imam Ali made one of the mistake's that your precious sahaba's made, bakri's would have never left it alone.
    Bamm! How long did it take for you to expose what's lurking in ur mind?

What is this? Which companions are you implying are hypocrites?

Do you have names from the Quran or are you simply labelling because of your biased shiite agenda?!

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Call us rafidhi, it's a great honour for me. Allah also said in the Quran that there are manafiqeen around the prophet (pbuh) and he know's whats truly in their hearts. So if imam Ali made one of the mistake's that your precious sahaba's made, bakri's would have never left it alone.
    Let's see how this "honor" turns into fire of jahannam in the qiyamah.

Leave a comment:

• Mohamed Mifxal
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr
    The only ignorant is you ya jahil bakri . We believe in the Quran and in its completeness and its kufr to even suggest that it isnt complete or is corrupted. I don't claim takfir on anyone i'm not a bakri.

And I think you mean knew not new.
    not generalizing but this has happened, and the average shia though ignorant are easy prey to such ideologies, and I'm aware that this group have various degrees and sub sects and views different as night and day. Same with the average Sunni or Sufi, if you want to know haqq then you have to pick up a book learn history and religion and not rely on your imams and just believe anything. This is why knowledge is an individual fard.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Now tell me ya jaahil, how? how can you say you don't curse the sahaba(ra) after using these filthy languages?
    You're acting like jahil is 'filthy language'. I don't curse the sahaba, if I did I would have proudly said on this forum, iv'e got nothing to hide.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Sahaba(ra) can made mistake, that's not the problem because Allah said in the quran that he is pleased with them and they are pleased with him. But problem occurs when people dance over these small mistakes, turning it to a "huge" issue in support of rafidhis.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr
    Jew? the only one's who are close to jew's are bakri's who believe that jew's are better than Shia's.
    Now tell me ya jaahil, how? how can you say you don't curse the sahaba(ra) after using these filthy languages?

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing??? If the Prophet :saw: wanted to do something, he would have done so.

People like you should do yourself a favour and stop talking about matters involving sahaba that you have no understanding of. Anything you said is baseless speculating.
    Sahaba(ra) can made mistake, that's not the problem because Allah said in the quran that he is pleased with them and they are pleased with him. But problem occurs when people dance over these small mistakes, turning it to a "huge" issue in support of rafidhis.

Leave a comment:

• Mohamed Mifxal
    replied

The Random Wise person: If Allah has revealed that he's please with someone are we going to label him kaafir?
    The Random "Shia": (confused) let me speak about this to imam "Proven Shia"
    The Proven Shia: Who is Allah? Ya Ali or other 12 imams new they were kaaffir? and please that quran was corrupted by those kaafir? We have an authentic so and so imam's book that explains all

2 hours later......

The Random Shia: Abu Bakr, Umar,. Uthmaan and Aisha kaaaaaafiiiiiiiiirrrrrr! (almost sands his pants)

THE LESSON: Don't argue with the ignorant. Pray Allah for their guidance.

Leave a comment:

• arif123f
    replied

Bakri, don't be rude to the brother whom is the only one in this forum that is trying to spread the message of peace. He is better than both of us.

Claiming takfir is against the forums rules.
    Ya jew, don't be rude to our sahaba(ra) and don't spread the message of deviancy.

May Allah guide you to the right path.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X