Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    As far as I know Majlis ulama never said the shiah are on the right path. Allahu Alam.
    Allahu alam.

Comment

• Originally posted by arif123f View Post
      Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
      Okay brother, We have different opinion about this. :) I follow Majlis Ulama in my country, they are great scholar of Islam. I hope you understand and accept we have different view, Different is not bad at all.:)
      Majlis Ulama Indonesia did not tell me or giving fatwa haram/kafir for Shiah.
      As far as I know Majlis ulama never said the shiah are on the right path. Allahu Alam.
      If you said you know majlis ulama Indonesia better than Indonesian. my answer is: you win brother. I am muslim from Indonesia mazhab shafii and I am not sunni or shiah just muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
        You know what's weird. The fact that Isis are spoiling and distorting the image of Islam and guess what, oh they're Sunni .
        yeah like hamas magically doesn't exist now that isis is here

well, you're banned so I guess you're another repeat troll. time to abandon thread. the op got the info he wanted, the differences between the two separate religions and why we will never unite.
        I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!
        Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

If you said you know majlis ulama Indonesia better than Indonesian. my answer is: you win brother. I am muslim from Indonesia mazhab shafii and I am not sunni or shiah just muslim.
          I'm not a fan of Majlis Ulema that I follow every single of their issued fatwa. But here, to be frank I never saw they said something wrong. The ulemas clearly stated that majority of their aqeedahs are kufr and others are bidah. The most amazing fact is, they also gave the history how rafidhism came into indonesia and how much destruction it'll do if not stopped in time. An single shia organization can'tb e member of majlis ulema. So, how you are using these ulema's name is indeed very pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
            I'm not a fan of Majlis Ulema that I follow every single of their issued fatwa. But here, to be frank I never saw they said something wrong. The ulemas clearly stated that majority of their aqeedahs are kufr and others are bidah. The most amazing fact is, they also gave the history how rafidhism came into indonesia and how much destruction it'll do if not stopped in time. An single shia organization can'tb e member of majlis ulema. So, how you are using these ulema's name is indeed very pathetic.
            My answer is: There is no sect in Al-Qur'an. Only Muslim. If scholar have different opinion we should back to al-qur'an. I've mention hadith before: only 1 sect going to jannah and 72 going to hell fire. Which one? I am sure the right one is the Muslim that mentioned in al-qur'an. Even Sunni Muslim divide in 2 major groups here: Muhammadiyah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadiyah) and Nahdatul Ulama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahdlatul_Ulama). Many more in different parts of the world. Which one the right one and enter jannah? Muhammadiyah with 29 Million Muslim (sunni)? or Nahdathul Ulama with 30 Million Muslim (sunni) or yours or none of us?. They are different in many things. If none of them right, are they going to hell fire? Million of us worship Allah, fear Allah, hoping enter jannah, practicing Islam with their heart and not just know and discuss it. Are they going to hell fire?

My opinion about it is, if someone worship Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW, they are Muslim and enter jannah. Whoever scholar they follows, whoever Imam Fiqh they follow, as long as they try to interpreting Al-Qur'an and Hadith with fear to Allah they will enter Jannah.

If you learned history of how Islam come in Indonesia. They spread Islam with discussion not war like most Muslim country. And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Why Shiah and Sunni can live peacefully side by side for century? Why Shiah and Sunni fights now? Sunni is not 100% good people, there are lot bad Sunni. You know about Shiah, in your opinion all bad someone said they munafiq or even kufr. But my opinion is: not all bad, I believe some Shiah are Muslim.

I choose to be Muslim not Sunni or Shiah because I believe everyone can be a Muslim whoever scholar they follow as long as the scholar or Imam or Ulama fear Allah when interpreting Al-qur'an and hadith or make fatwa about someting. Allahu Alam.

Comment

Rahmat brother, I don't know if you're ignoring our points on purpose.
              The reason we speak against *most* shia is not because they call themselves shia. It is because of our love for Rasul Allah :saw:. Imagine someone came to you and said he loves and follows you. Then in the next breath, he insults your beloved wife, and accuses her of all sorts of things, with some very flimsy basis, even saying she isn't part of your family! Then he says but no, I love and follow you. Then in the next breath, he insults your entire circle of trusted friends and advisors, your closest allies, as if you are so dumb to be fooled by every single one of them. What would you think of such a person?
              This is basically what shia do. And if we feel nothing in the face of their slander and insults, can we say we love Rasul Allah :saw:? If not, can we say we truly have Eeman?

*some* shia are Muslim, but they are few. Just like we assume most humans have 2 arms and 2 legs, but some don't, we still keep our assumption of the norm. The norm being the silliness I described.

As I have said before, there are some matters where there is room for opinion, like for example where to put the hands while praying. These are differences of Fiqh. But basic beliefs, like the shia belief of divine and/or infallible imams cannot be accepted, as they rot Islam from within. Look at the joke Christianity had become.

And no, shia have always been backstabbing the Ummah, since the very beginning (ironically, starting with Hussein RA). You might want to read more on the subject, before you end up supporting and defending tyrants and oppressors (e.g. recent Iraqi government).

Comment

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
                The reason we speak against *most* shia is not because they call themselves shia. It is because of our love for Rasul Allah :saw:. Imagine someone came to you and said he loves and follows you. Then in the next breath, he insults your beloved wife, and accuses her of all sorts of things, with some very flimsy basis, even saying she isn't part of your family! Then he says but no, I love and follow you. Then in the next breath, he insults your entire circle of trusted friends and advisors, your closest allies, as if you are so dumb to be fooled by every single one of them. What would you think of such a person?
                This is basically what shia do. And if we feel nothing in the face of their slander and insults, can we say we love Rasul Allah :saw:? If not, can we say we truly have Eeman?

*some* shia are Muslim, but they are few. Just like we assume most humans have 2 arms and 2 legs, but some don't, we still keep our assumption of the norm. The norm being the silliness I described.

As I have said before, there are some matters where there is room for opinion, like for example where to put the hands while praying. These are differences of Fiqh. But basic beliefs, like the shia belief of divine and/or infallible imams cannot be accepted, as they rot Islam from within. Look at the joke Christianity had become.

And no, shia have always been backstabbing the Ummah, since the very beginning (ironically, starting with Hussein RA). You might want to read more on the subject, before you end up supporting and defending tyrants and oppressors (e.g. recent Iraqi government).
                What I read from recent Shiah (ex-member of this forum) he said, Aisha RA is not granted Jannah, but she will enter jannah because of her deeds. I believe she is good Muslimah and will enter Jannah, she is a present from Allah to Rosulullah SAW, Rosullullah teach them directly I believe she will enter Jannah even without granted by Allah. If Shiah said some Sahabah maybe did a mistake, I will say, they maybe did because they are human (I don't know but maybe they did a mistake), but it doesn't mean Sahabah is bad Muslim. I believe they are the best Ummah just like mentioned in hadith. For some shiah who insult Shahabah I will say, they don't know history of Islam, Shahabah has great contribution in Islam, shame on them if they called themselves a Muslim but insults shahabah.

I forget about Iraq, I don't support them, what I said is: hunderd years ago the center civilization of Islam is in Baghdad. Sunni and Shiah live peacefully on that time in Baghdad. I know in hadith Iraq will be the place that evil come from. I know it even before I mentioned Baghdad as example of Sunni-Shiah tolerance.

If someone said Shiah is corrupted by dajjal, zionist, iluminati, nwo or whatever, I will said yes. sadly the same thing happened in Sunni. They trick us, corrupted Sunni and Shiah. Show us (sunni) the bad image of Shiah (corrupted shiah), and Show Shiah the bad image of Sunni (corrupted Sunni). Just like the OP try to do deceive us . So provocative, Sunni Vs Shiah bla, bla, bla.. And you can see the result..Lot of hate among Muslim.

Allahu Alam.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post

What I read from recent Shiah (ex-member of this forum) he said, Aisha RA is not granted Jannah, but she will enter jannah because of her deeds. I believe she is good Muslimah and will enter Jannah, she is a present from Allah to Rosulullah SAW, Rosullullah teach them directly I believe she will enter Jannah even without granted by Allah. If Shiah said some Sahabah maybe did a mistake, I will say, they maybe did because they are human (I don't know but maybe they did a mistake), but it doesn't mean Sahabah is bad Muslim. I believe they are the best Ummah just like mentioned in hadith. For some shiah who insult Shahabah I will say, they don't know history of Islam, Shahabah has great contribution in Islam, shame on them if they called themselves a Muslim but insults shahabah.

I forget about Iraq, I don't support them, what I said is: hunderd years ago the center civilization of Islam is in Baghdad. Sunni and Shiah live peacefully on that time in Baghdad. I know in hadith Iraq will be the place that evil come from. I know it even before I mentioned Baghdad as example of Sunni-Shiah tolerance.

If someone said Shiah is corrupted by dajjal, zionist, iluminati, nwo or whatever, I will said yes. sadly the same thing happened in Sunni. They trick us, corrupted Sunni and Shiah. Show us (sunni) the bad image of Shiah (corrupted shiah), and Show Shiah the bad image of Sunni (corrupted Sunni). Just like the OP try to do deceive us . So provocative, Sunni Vs Shiah bla, bla, bla.. And you can see the result..Lot of hate among Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6MGqWkpMk Sunnis in Iran (How Sunni Muslims live in a Shiite country?)
                  Press TV is credible media.

Allahu Alam.

Comment

This Sunni-Shia thing nowadays is just highlighted by the media just for the sake of divide and conquer. Whoever does something wrong it belongs to himself not to all muslims or Sunnies or Shias. There are many sects within the Sunnies and Shias and all of them disagree with each other over Ijtihad and scientific points or any other reason.
                    Saudies attack Yemen and then claim they are Shia. Yemen is full of Sunnies the same as Syria. These are all games orchestrated by Jews for the sake of new middle east as Susan Rice said some years ago. Moreover I think Houthies are Zaydi Shia, they are nearer to Sunnies, their beliefs are different from twelvers regarding Rashidun Caliphs.
                    But whenever they want to attack anywhere they say they are Shias insulting caliphs and ......
                    Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Sunni islam is orthodox islam. The real islam. The islam handed down by the prophet and his companions. 90 percent of the world's muslims are sunnis.

Shiiasm is the religion brought about by a man known as abdullah ibn sabah. A yemeni jew who pretended to be a muslim. Like many before him like musaylama the liar, ibn sabah's mission was to destroy islam from the inside.

There exists no cult or sect in the world where those people closest to the propagator of faith turned out to be infidels. what i mean by this is

If you ask a jew, who are the best of people after moses, they would say his close friends and students
                      If you ask a christian who are the best of people after jesus they would say his disciples.
                      But if you are to ask a shiite on who are the worst of people they would say the companions of the prophet. Shiism is a religion of contradictions, nonsense and full of hate. There is an element of victimisation within it. which is why they are always very emotional and lack maturity.

There is nothing good or redeeming from this ibn sabah cult. Nothing

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
                        This Sunni-Shia thing nowadays is just highlighted by the media just for the sake of divide and conquer. Whoever does something wrong it belongs to himself not to all muslims or Sunnies or Shias. There are many sects within the Sunnies and Shias and all of them disagree with each other over Ijtihad and scientific points or any other reason.
                        Saudies attack Yemen and then claim they are Shia. Yemen is full of Sunnies the same as Syria. These are all games orchestrated by Jews for the sake of new middle east as Susan Rice said some years ago. Moreover I think Houthies are Zaydi Shia, they are nearer to Sunnies, their beliefs are different from twelvers regarding Rashidun Caliphs.
                        But whenever they want to attack anywhere they say they are Shias insulting caliphs and ......
                        houthis are not zaydis. they are jaroudiyyah and closer to iran's twelver shiites.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                          houthis are not zaydis. they are jaroudiyyah and closer to iran's twelver shiites.
                          How much sects are there in shia ism? And which ones are deviant and which ones are ok and which ones are just plain kaffirs?
                          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                            How much sects are there in shia ism? And which ones are deviant and which ones are ok and which ones are just plain kaffirs?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgyllqJR-Pc

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                              Even if this is true there have been even Salafists who were close to Iran in the history, people of Yemen has a right to decide for themselves excluding foreign intervention and the safest method is a referendum.
                              In Islam of Al-Azhar Muslims get along with each other even twelvers and Sunnies but in Islam of Saudies they are Sunnies and Shias, one is a polytheist and one is not ! There is something wrong.
                              Note: I am a shia.

Comment

My answer is: There is no sect in Al-Qur'an. Only Muslim. If scholar have different opinion we should back to al-qur'an. I've mention hadith before: only 1 sect going to jannah and 72 going to hell fire. Which one? I am sure the right one is the Muslim that mentioned in al-qur'an. Even Sunni Muslim divide in 2 major groups here: Muhammadiyah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadiyah) and Nahdatul Ulama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahdlatul_Ulama). Many more in different parts of the world. Which one the right one and enter jannah? Muhammadiyah with 29 Million Muslim (sunni)? or Nahdathul Ulama with 30 Million Muslim (sunni) or yours or none of us?. They are different in many things. If none of them right, are they going to hell fire? Million of us worship Allah, fear Allah, hoping enter jannah, practicing Islam with their heart and not just know and discuss it. Are they going to hell fire?

My opinion about it is, if someone worship Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW, they are Muslim and enter jannah. Whoever scholar they follows, whoever Imam Fiqh they follow, as long as they try to interpreting Al-Qur'an and Hadith with fear to Allah they will enter Jannah.

If you learned history of how Islam come in Indonesia. They spread Islam with discussion not war like most Muslim country. And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Why Shiah and Sunni can live peacefully side by side for century? Why Shiah and Sunni fights now? Sunni is not 100% good people, there are lot bad Sunni. You know about Shiah, in your opinion all bad someone said they munafiq or even kufr. But my opinion is: not all bad, I believe some Shiah are Muslim.

I choose to be Muslim not Sunni or Shiah because I believe everyone can be a Muslim whoever scholar they follow as long as the scholar or Imam or Ulama fear Allah when interpreting Al-qur'an and hadith or make fatwa about someting. Allahu Alam.
                                Please don't divert the topic those two groups are both sunni(shafi), they're just an organization. Yes I know Islam spread in indonesia through arab traders. But you can't say there were no battles at all, they had to fought with the neighboring hindu and buddhist kingdoms to establish the powerful sultanate of Malacca.

And I showed you how to misquoted the ulemas of indonesia and now you're putting against them? hilarious.

• And here in Indonesia there are 200 Million Muslims, most populated Muslim in the world. May I know where you come from? Respect other opinion is important brother, even in the way of practicing salah there are 4 opinions. I repeat 4 opinions of Imam. Different way of interpreting Al-Qur'an and hadith create 4 opinions. Which one is right? Which one is correct? If a Muslim can't respect other Muslim opinion the enemy of Islam will easily destroy Islam. If you think your opinion or your scholar's opinion better than Scholar and Ulama in Indonesia and call them pathetic I will say: We will know some day, in the end of time.

Again, why are you diverting the topic and evading my points? DId I bring madhab here? why are you intermixing madhab with rafidhism? You are clearly trying to use the name of Indonesian ulemas to prove your agenda where I showed what they said is absolutely contradicts your claim.

And you're not sunni or shiah, it's your matter, but most Indonesians are sunni and they will hate any other deviant sects that are being penetrated into their society. So, goodbye.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X