Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Musa Sadr
    The only ignorant is you ya jahil bakri . We believe in the Quran and in its completeness and its kufr to even suggest that it isnt complete or is corrupted. I don't claim takfir on anyone i'm not a bakri.

And I think you mean knew not new.
    not generalizing but this has happened, and the average shia though ignorant are easy prey to such ideologies, and I'm aware that this group have various degrees and sub sects and views different as night and day. Same with the average Sunni or Sufi, if you want to know haqq then you have to pick up a book learn history and religion and not rely on your imams and just believe anything. This is why knowledge is an individual fard.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      Call us rafidhi, it's a great honour for me. Allah also said in the Quran that there are manafiqeen around the prophet (pbuh) and he know's whats truly in their hearts. So if imam Ali made one of the mistake's that your precious sahaba's made, bakri's would have never left it alone.
      Let's see how this "honor" turns into fire of jahannam in the qiyamah.

Comment

Call us rafidhi, it's a great honour for me. Allah also said in the Quran that there are manafiqeen around the prophet (pbuh) and he know's whats truly in their hearts. So if imam Ali made one of the mistake's that your precious sahaba's made, bakri's would have never left it alone.
        Bamm! How long did it take for you to expose what's lurking in ur mind?

What is this? Which companions are you implying are hypocrites?

Do you have names from the Quran or are you simply labelling because of your biased shiite agenda?!
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
          Allah said follow what is right. Allah never said to follow kufr believes, after all you are getting support from rafidhis only and that's your achievement.
          Okay brother. I am not someone who easily said Kufr to other because I don't know their heart. I don't know how they think and how they learn. I am not supporting him or opposing you. You are my brother. Yes I know some bad shiah, they are kafr there is no doubt about that, but how about A shiah who believe in Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW? Are they kufr?
          How about bad Sunny? Are they Kufr?

Explanation from Dr. Zakir Naik maybe will give you different view of Shiah and Sunni. Btw, are you Indonesian? If you are Indonesian when you realize you are Sunni brother? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIDJuFrtag Q: SUNNI OR SHIA? (Beautiful Explanation) - Dr Zakir Naik

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
            Okay brother. I am not someone who easily said Kufr to other because I don't know their heart. I don't know how they think and how they learn. I am not supporting him or opposing you. You are my brother. Yes I know some bad shiah, they are kafr there is no doubt about that, but how about A shiah who believe in Allah and follow Prophet Muhammad SAW? Are they kufr?

Explanation from Dr. Zakir Naik maybe will give you different view of Shiah and Sunni. Btw, are you Indonesian? If you are Indonesian when you realize you are Sunni brother? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIDJuFrtag Q: SUNNI OR SHIA? (Beautiful Explanation) - Dr Zakir Naik
            Salamu'alaikum brother, the Shia you are speaking with is calling the companions munafiq.

Be careful akhi.
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

arguing with such ignorant people are useless. they don't even want to understand the basics they will only refer to their "selective" imams and not the Quran and the Sunnah and the ijmaa.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                Salamu'alaikum brother, the Shia you are speaking with is calling the companions munafiq.

Be careful akhi.
                Wa alaikum salam Sister :) Thank you for reminds me :)

Comment

At first I'm not indonesian, but many of my friends are. Most are sundanese but some are javanese. And to be frank I never saw they're defending rafidhism with their lives like you. Astagfirullah.

And Dr. jakir naik calls yezid rahimullah, what is your opinion about that?

And your post clearly shows you absolutely know nothing about shiaism. If I post the belives of the shias it will take at least 2 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post

Be careful akhi.
                    cannot side with them, no true muslim will ever will. but people prefer to be bias and empathize with the tribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                      arguing with such ignorant people are useless. they don't even want to understand the basics they will only refer to their "selective" imams and not the Quran and the Sunnah and the ijmaa.
                      So true.

Comment

Difference between us and you. We love and respect all the sahaba. If Ali made any mistakes we will remain silent because we have no business to point it out in a manner that demeans him. His virtues speak for itself, he was of the elite of the elite sahaba.
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                          Difference between us and you. We love and respect all the sahaba. If Ali made any mistakes we will remain silent because we have no business to point it out in a manner that demeans him. His virtues speak for itself, he was of the elite of the elite sahaba.
                          Exactly. And he says he chose the path that attempts tarnishes the Sahabas reputation. How can anyone ever believe he was a Sunni to begin with. I truly don't.

Comment

Just for the record, ypou said its not part of our aqeedah, yes it is.

In aqeedah Tahhwiyah by Imam Tahawi
                            These specific points came up in regards to thte aqeedah of Ahlul Sunnah :

93. We love the Companions of the Messenger of Allah but we do not go to excess in our love for any oneindividual among them; nor do we disown any one of them. We hate anyone who hates them or does not speakwell of them and we only speak well of them. Love of them is a part of Islam, part of belief and part of excellentbehavior, while hatred of them is unbelief, hypocrisy and rebellion.

94. We confirm that, after the death of Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, the caliphate went first to AbuBakr al-Siddiq, thus proving his excellence and superiority over the rest of the Muslims; then to `Umar ibn alKhattab;then to `Uthman; and then to `Ali ibn Abi Talib; may Allah be well pleased with all of them. These are theRightly-Guided Caliphs and upright leaders.

95. We bear witness that the ten who were named by the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant himpeace, and who were promised the Garden by him, will be in the Garden, as the Messenger of Allah, peace beupon him, whose word is truth, bore witness that they would be. The ten are: Abu Bakr, `Umar, `Uthman, `Ali,Talha, Zubayr, Sa`d, Sa`id, `Abd al-Rahman ibn `Awf, and Abu `Ubayda ibn al-Jarrah whose title was the Trusteeof this Community, may Allah be pleased with all of them.

96. Anyone who speaks well of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant himpeace, and his wives and offspring, who are all pure and untainted by any impurity, is free from the accusation ofhypocrisy.
                            Okay brother, We have different opinion about this. :) I follow Majlis Ulama in my country, they are great scholar of Islam. I hope you understand and accept we have different view, Different is not bad at all.:)
                            Majlis Ulama Indonesia did not tell me or giving fatwa haram/kafir for Shiah.

Comment

Okay brother, We have different opinion about this. :) I follow Majlis Ulama in my country, they are great scholar of Islam. I hope you understand and accept we have different view, Different is not bad at all.:)
                              Majlis Ulama Indonesia did not tell me or giving fatwa haram/kafir for Shiah.
                              As far as I know Majlis ulama never said the shiah are on the right path. Allahu Alam.

Comment

WHAT BELIEFS EXACTLY?
                                We are told individual shia are muslim unless he announce his shia beliefs? he is either a deviant or a kaafir (depending on the sect) afterwards, neither are on haqq, The former has more hope

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X