Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing???

People like you should do yourself a favour and stop talking about matters involving sahaba that you have no understanding of. Anything you said is baseless speculating.
    Ya bakri, stop being so arrogant, I think because of the fact that the sahaba in the room starting arguing proves that other sahaba disagreed with what Umar said.

Jahilliya is a dangerous thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      Ya bakri, stop being so arrogant, I think because of the fact that the sahaba in the room starting arguing proves that other sahaba disagreed with what Umar said.

Jahilliya is a dangerous thing.

Ya Bakri? Exposing your true colours are we?

If it was such an important matter, the document would have been written down after they all left. Sahaba disagreed with 1 another all the time over matters, doesn't mena they do as you shia do, casting doubts upon the eeman of Umar or tha he had some evil alterior motives for doing what he did.

And yes ignorance is a dangerous things for people like you that speak ill of those praised by Allah , the ayaat of Quran could not be anymore clear.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing??? If the Prophet :saw: wanted to do something, he would have done so.

People like you should do yourself a favour and stop talking about matters involving sahaba that you have no understanding of. Anything you said is baseless speculating.
        I am speculating and what are you doing ?

Also , prophet did not question but told them to leave the room . Did prophet say that Umar ( ra ) did right thing ?

Also , I am no one to question Umar ( RA ) , in what way Umar ( RA ) someone to stop a prophet from writing down something ? Did Quran not say , Obey what the messenger says ?

Comment

Ya Bakri? Exposing your true colours are we?

If it was such an important matter, the document would have been written down after they all left. Sahaba disagreed with 1 another all the time over matters, doesn't mena they do as you shia do, casting doubts upon the eeman of Umar or tha he had some evil alterior motives for doing what he did.

And yes ignorance is a dangerous things for people like you that speak ill of those praised by Allah , the ayaat of Quran could not be anymore clear.
          What's wrong with being called Bakri?.You do accept Abu Bakr's caliphate don't you?. You guy's call me rafidhi don't you cos I reject the first 3 caliph's.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
            Assalamualaikum brother :)
            Alhamdulillah, All praise to Allah.
            I hope so. Allah tell us to be a Muslim not Sunni or Shiah. If someone submit his will to Allah he is a Muslim. Whoever scholar you follow (Sunni or Shiah).
            I believe it is Dajjal's deception. Dajjal (zionist) has enter the world of Sunni and Shiah, makes Sunni looks bad for Shiah and Makes Shiah looks bad for Sunni. This issue getting hotter after Islam invade Palestine. I read in several articles Sunni and Shiah live peacefully side by side for century. :)

Allahu Alam
            Allah said follow what is right. Allah never said to follow kufr believes, after all you are getting support from rafidhis only and that's your achievement.

Comment

Oops, I gave the troll a rep. Unfortunately It will be report.

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
                Allah said follow what is right. Allah never said to follow kufr believes, after all you are getting support from rafidhis only and that's your achievement.
                Bakri, don't be rude to the brother whom is the only one in this forum that is trying to spread the message of peace. He is better than both of us.

Claiming takfir is against the forums rules.

Comment

Oops, I gave the troll a rep. Unfortunately It will be report.
                  Troll?. Hahaha, just because I disagree with your view's, ok.

Comment

Allah has praised the sahaba in Quran, the Prophet :saw: has invoked the Curse of Allah upon those that abuse and speak ill of his companions and warned anyone from doing so.
                    Yes brother I know it because sometime their opinion hurt me also but they still a Muslim. I love shabah especially Abu Bakar RA and Umar RA. How Abu Bakar RA let a snake bite him and not scream at all because of his love to Rosulullah or When Rosulullah tell Umar Bin Khatab that Allah mention his name and crying after heard that, when even an angel shy to Utsman bin Affan, When Ali RA substitute rosulullah and Hijrah to Madinah.

They are all my teacher and hero. But also human, human is not perfect. Allah warn Mosses AS when he think he is the smartest man and tell him to learn from Prophet Khidir (Surah Al-Kahf). It is not hurt or surprise me if some sahabah maybedid mistake.

Honestly their opinion about Sahabah not makes me think bad about Sahabah because I learn a lot from them, Rosulullah love them and Allah Praise Them. Rosullullah said: The best Ummah is Ummah in Rosulullah time (Sahabah).

Allahu Alam.Allah know the best I just told you my opinion :)

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                      Bakri, don't be rude to the brother whom is the only one in this forum that is trying to spread the message of peace. He is better than both of us.

Claiming takfir is against the forums rules.
                      Ya jew, don't be rude to our sahaba(ra) and don't spread the message of deviancy.

May Allah guide you to the right path.

Comment

The Random Wise person: If Allah has revealed that he's please with someone are we going to label him kaafir?
                        The Random "Shia": (confused) let me speak about this to imam "Proven Shia"
                        The Proven Shia: Who is Allah? Ya Ali or other 12 imams new they were kaaffir? and please that quran was corrupted by those kaafir? We have an authentic so and so imam's book that explains all

2 hours later......

The Random Shia: Abu Bakr, Umar,. Uthmaan and Aisha kaaaaaafiiiiiiiiirrrrrr! (almost sands his pants)

THE LESSON: Don't argue with the ignorant. Pray Allah for their guidance.

Comment

No, you questioning Umar and saying he was in error, is the issue here. Who do you think you are to accuse Umar of being in error regarding that incident when no one else questioned him or said any such thing??? If the Prophet :saw: wanted to do something, he would have done so.

Sahaba(ra) can made mistake, that's not the problem because Allah said in the quran that he is pleased with them and they are pleased with him. But problem occurs when people dance over these small mistakes, turning it to a "huge" issue in support of rafidhis.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr
                            Jew? the only one's who are close to jew's are bakri's who believe that jew's are better than Shia's.
                            Now tell me ya jaahil, how? how can you say you don't curse the sahaba(ra) after using these filthy languages?

Comment

Sahaba(ra) can made mistake, that's not the problem because Allah said in the quran that he is pleased with them and they are pleased with him. But problem occurs when people dance over these small mistakes, turning it to a "huge" issue in support of rafidhis.
                              Call us rafidhi, it's a great honour for me. Allah also said in the Quran that there are manafiqeen around the prophet (pbuh) and he know's whats truly in their hearts. So if imam Ali made one of the mistake's that your precious sahaba's made, bakri's would have never left it alone.

Comment

Now tell me ya jaahil, how? how can you say you don't curse the sahaba(ra) after using these filthy languages?
                                You're acting like jahil is 'filthy language'. I don't curse the sahaba, if I did I would have proudly said on this forum, iv'e got nothing to hide.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X