Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    It was not a mistake ? This is the main problem , what is wrong in accepting he made a mistake ? he was human after all. Adam ( as ) also made mistake , did I disrespect him in any way by saying that ?

Also , note in what I said , I did not assume his intentions.

In this particular case, he did not do anything wrong.
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Narrated by Qais bin Abi Hazim

I saw Talha's paralyzed hand with which he had protected the Prophet (from an arrow).
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
        In this particular case, he did not do anything wrong.
        He did not do wrong ? I cannot believe this , are you serious ? Please read the Hadeeth again , its mentioned quite a few times . Do not read from online sites any hadeeth , download the books , yesterday I noticed one famous site completely ignored one hadeeth , I was doing important work , had to download the whole volume. There I found that.

Comment

Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed him as the commander of the army of Dhaat al-Salaasil. He said: So I came to him and said, “Which of the people is dearest to you?” He said, “ ‘Aa’ishah.” I said, “Who among men?” He said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” He said, “Then ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab,” and he mentioned some other men. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3662; Muslim, 2384.

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one. Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308

This narration is mutawatir due to the mere fact of it being reported via 80 different isnaads.

And as i pointed out before, Ali, Hasan & Husayn had children named Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Talha, and as i stated before, they always had a theme as to how they named their children, because it was after important people be it after the Prophets, famous family mebers of the Prophet :saw: or the sahaba

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Narrated by 'Uqba bin Al-Harith

I saw Abu Bakr carrying Al-Hasan and saying, "Let my father be sacrificed for you; you resemble the Prophet and not 'Ali," while 'Ali was laughing at this.
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed him as the commander of the army of Dhaat al-Salaasil. He said: So I came to him and said, “Which of the people is dearest to you?” He said, “ ‘Aa’ishah.” I said, “Who among men?” He said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” He said, “Then ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab,” and he mentioned some other men. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3662; Muslim, 2384.

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “No one is brought to me who regards me as superior to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar but I will punish him with a beating like a fabricator.” Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: It was narrated that he used to speak from the minbar of Kufa and say that the best of this ummah after our Prophet was Abu Bakr, then ‘Umar. This was narrated from him via more than eighty isnaads, and it was narrated by al-Bukhaari and others. Hence the earlier Shi’ah all used to agree that Abu Bakr and ‘Umar were superior, as has been mentioned by more than one. Manhaaj al-Sunnah, 1/308

This narration is mutawatir due to the mere fact of it being reported via 80 different isnaads.

And as i pointed out before, Ali, Hasan & Husayn had children named Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Talha, and as i stated before, they always had a theme as to how they named their children, because it was after important people be it after the Prophets, famous family mebers of the Prophet :saw: or the sahaba
              I think he's done a runner. I hope he sees these ahadith.

Comment

He did not do wrong ? I cannot believe this , are you serious ? Please read the Hadeeth again , its mentioned quite a few times . Do not read from online sites any hadeeth , download the books , yesterday I noticed one famous site completely ignored one hadeeth , I was doing important work , had to download the whole volume. There I found that.
                It is not me that needs to read anything again. I've read what Ulema such as Imam An-Nawawi have said regarding what Umar [May Allah be pleased with him] did, and not a single 1 said anything negative regarding him, they explained his actions and put it into context of the relationship he had with the Prophet :saw: ,

Get your facts straight before you comment on such matters.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                  I think he's done a runner. I hope he sees these ahadith.
                  He said he wanted to see them, i'll take him at his word that he was being sincere, unless his actions after that prove otherwise. Inspite of the stuff he has said, he does seem somewhat more open minded compared to other shia that have been on here...

Comment

*by Abu Salama

'Aisha said, "Once Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle.

Comment

Narrated by Qais bin Abi Hazim

I saw Talha's paralyzed hand with which he had protected the Prophet (from an arrow).
                      We dislike him because he was one of the generals for aisha during the battle of jamal.

Comment

God bless you, you're open minded.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                          We dislike him because he was one of the generals for aisha during the battle of jamal.
                          He protected rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam

#team Rasulullah contains all of his companions in it.

Read the hadith I quoted of abusing companions

Comment

He protected rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam

#team Rasulullah contains all of his companions in it.

Read the hadith I quoted of abusing companions
                            So when one companion goes to war with another companion what are you supposed to do ?. Curse them both ? Praise them both ? Side with the just one ? What ?.

I just don't carry the belief that every companion is of equal importance.

Comment

It is not me that needs to read anything again. I've read what Ulema such as Imam An-Nawawi have said regarding what Umar [May Allah be pleased with him] did, and not a single 1 said anything negative regarding him, they explained his actions and put it into context of the relationship he had with the Prophet :saw: ,

Get your facts straight before you comment on such matters.

What can I say anything more , if something is crystal clear you will not believe it.

If my comments are wrong or I have misquoted something , mention it here.

You yourself said that no companion is infalliable , yet you refuse to believe that they made mistakes.

You say Umar was not wrong here , can you kindly tell me where was he wrong , if not here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                                God bless you, you're open minded.
                                I respect the companions , but that does not mean I will say wrong thing is also correct. The hadeeth is crystal clear . If we disregard hadeeth like this , it will hurt islam.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X