• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musa Sadr
    replied
    Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Aah now the cat Comes out of the bag. You are slowly but surely disclosing yourself to what I already assumed about you. And you tried objecting to it.

Now you say it's not a part of your aqeeda? Lool. I already knew mate. Just like I know you believe your imams are infallible And sinless. SHAME.
    Our imam's are infallible. If you believe that Allah has pre destined everything then how are we going to be judged in the afterlife my dear friend?. There has to be a certain degree of free will of human's for Allah to judge us at Yawm al Qiyama.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    Its there mistake , I as a neutral person could think that Umar should have been first Khalifa , someone maybe Abu Bakr , someone may think Ubaiydullah , but that is all personal opinion. The real fact is that there was No command , thus no question of going against is there.

The maximum that can be said that it would have been better if the thing would have been done after the burial of the prophet and everyone consulted, but unfortunately the situation was not such , because if someone not right had been made at that point by Ansar it would have been really bad. By right I mean , someone who was among the Sabiqoon , who was in Islam for a long time.

Allah kept His promise and took care of islam this way. It was urgent that a Khalifah took his place ASAP, not to disrespect the Ahlul bait but the linger it would have been left, the worse a scenario it would have been, hence the swift action was necessary for the ummah ' sake.

Leave a comment:

• Mikhaeel
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    Qadr Allah is part of your aqeedah not ours.
    And the more you talk, the more you figuratively speaking, dig your own grave.

Leave a comment:

• Mikhaeel
    replied

Its there mistake , I as a neutral person could think that Umar should have been first Khalifa , someone maybe Abu Bakr , someone may think Ubaiydullah , but that is all personal opinion. The real fact is that there was No command , thus no question of going against is there.

The maximum that can be said that it would have been better if the thing would have been done after the burial of the prophet and everyone consulted, but unfortunately the situation was not such , because if someone not right had been made at that point by Ansar it would have been really bad. By right I mean , someone who was among the Sabiqoon , who was in Islam for a long time.

The person who was mentioned as the 2nd of two in the Quran, also called a man of virtue in Quran by Allah , the man chosen as Amir of the Muslims to lead them on Hajj, and the man ordered by the Prophet :saw: to lead the Muslims in salah when he was ill, that was the obvious choice and the sahaba were in no doubt as to who the best of them was, and who should lead. The very idea that umar could lead whilst Abu Bakr was alive, was such an abhorrent idea to him, he said he'd rather have his head cut off than be the Imam whilst Abu Bakr was among them, and when the other sahaba from the Ansaar who were present, were asked would any of them be Imam over Abu Bakr, they sought refuge in Allah

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Aah now the cat Comes out of the bag. You are slowly but surely disclosing yourself to what I already assumed about you. And you tried objecting to it.

Now you say it's not a part of your aqeeda? Lool. I already knew mate. Just like I know you believe your imams are infallible And sinless. SHAME.

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Qadr is part of Aqeedah of every Muslim .

Leave a comment:

• Mikhaeel
    replied

Ahlul Sunnah believe that the caliph is elected by Muslims or their representatives. You believe that Abu Bakr was elected by the majority at Saqifa, however what contradicts your whole system is how Abu Bakr ended up appointing Umar as his successor.
    That is 1 way and there is the other that he is appointed by the previous Caliph as was the case here. So there is no contradiction.

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    I mean they the shia accuse the majority of the sahaba of directly disobeying a direct command from Allah and his Messenger :saw: in appointing Ali Radhi-yallaahu 'anhu as the Caliph after his death. They don't have to directly, state it, it is implied from the accusation they make.

Leave a comment:

• Mikhaeel
    replied

The name's were not exclusive to your caliph's at the time. Umar, Uthman and Abu Bakr unlike today were common universally used name's in that era.
    Abu Bakr wasn't even his actual name, it was a kunya. And it was an unknown name at that time.l The only reason anyone after that time named their child Abu Bakr is after the 1 and only 1 Abu Bakr aka Abdullah Ibn Abi Qahafa Radhi-yallaahu 'anhu, and the simple fact is, if you deem people of that name to have wronged your family, you do not name children with those names.,

All the names the Ahlul Bayt used for their children, carried a theme, some would name them after beloved family members of the Prophet :saw: , others named them after the Prophets, and then there were those like Ali, Hasan & Hussain Radhi-yallaahu 'anhum, that had children named Abu Bakr & Uthman,

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

For the umpteenth time; if you believe in Allah's qadr, you will accept their caliphate. End of.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Ahlul Sunnah believe that the caliph is elected by Muslims or their representatives. You believe that Abu Bakr was elected by the majority at Saqifa, however what contradicts your whole system is how Abu Bakr ended up appointing Umar as his successor.
    That option of nominating or appointing is kept open, either way is fine. You Shia's have issues with it not us.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Allah ( swt ) warning was for them only , its confirmed by Umar ( ra ) in an authentic hadeeth. Aisha ( ra ) did make mistakes , though she regretted for them later on.

Still , I think she was extremely truthful , that is because what I have seen is that all those mistakes , she herself narrated most of them. She could have been silent about them , but still she narrated them , not easy thing to do.
    There is a hikmah from those mistakes she may have made for us women to learn from.

We are all humans, and she is the mother of the believers and I love her dearly.

And rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam loved her dearly too.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Yes , he did .

But , is that such a big sin ? Remember prophet did not nominate anyone , also did not tell how should one nominate a khalifa.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

The name's were not exclusive to your caliph's at the time. Umar, Uthman and Abu Bakr unlike today were common universally used name's in that era.
    For the umpteenth time; if you believe in Allah's qadr, you will accept their caliphate. End of.

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

I know. But what his trying to do is find loopholes to claim she wasn't noble thereby ultimately trying to support what the shias say about A'isha.

I agree with the surah tahrim incident. We all agree she was human just like every other sahabi, but it doesn't mean she's disliked by Allah.

You get him quoting the verse where Allah warns the wives of Rasulullah about the double punishment. See through his facade.
    Allah ( swt ) warning was for them only , its confirmed by Umar ( ra ) in an authentic hadeeth. Aisha ( ra ) did make mistakes , though she regretted for them later on.

Still , I think she was extremely truthful , that is because what I have seen is that all those mistakes , she herself narrated most of them. She could have been silent about them , but still she narrated them , not easy thing to do.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X