X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Fine.

When the pangs of death started, 'A'ishah leant him against her. She used to say: One of Allah's bounties upon me is that the Messenger of Allah died in my house, while I am still alive. He died between my chest and neck while he was leaning against me. Allah has mixed his saliva with mine at his death. For 'Abdur-Rahman - the son of Abu Bakr - came in with a*siwak*(i.e. the root of a desert plant used for brushing teeth) in his hand, while I was leaning the Messenger of Allah against me. I noticed that he was looking at the*siwak, so I asked him - for I knew that he wanted it — "Would you like me to take it for you?" He nodded in agreement. I took it and gave it to him. As it was too hard for him, I asked him "Shall I soften it for you?" He nodded in agreement. So I softened it with my saliva and he passed it (on his teeth).

In another version it is said: "So he brushed (istanna) his teeth as nice as he could." There was a water container (rakwa) available at his hand with some water in. He put his hand in it and wiped his face with it and said:

"There is no god but Allah. Death is full of agonies."[Sahih al-Bukhari, 2/640]

This is one. Read it. Once you digest it I'll show you more
    Wow that's beautiful , do you have more hadiths on the amazing personality of aisha ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      Equally you're not Allah or rasoolallah to say that they have sincerely repented and are forgiven.

You're in the wrong here.
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

I will post more regarding their virtues in due course inshAllah
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

by Ibn 'Abbas

The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam)."
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            by Ibn 'Abbas

The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam)."
            Why do Sunnis believe that Ali should not have been the first caliph of Islam ?.

Comment

Why do Sunnis believe that Ali should not have been the first caliph of Islam ?.
              We wouldn't mind if it took place like that either. Fact of the matter is it didn't so what use is it crying over spilt milk?

Comment

I have to say this yet again, Fear Allah in how you speak about him. The Ulema have explained this incident and not one accused him of making any mistake.

I'll post it later on when I'm on the computer.
                It was not a mistake ? This is the main problem , what is wrong in accepting he made a mistake ? he was human after all. Adam ( as ) also made mistake , did I disrespect him in any way by saying that ?

Also , note in what I said , I did not assume his intentions.

Comment

Narrated by Muhammad bin Al-Hanafiya

I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), "Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I asked, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar. " I was afraid he would say "Uthman, so I said, "Then you?" He said, "I am only an ordinary person.

Comment

The best thing for the ummah would be to make the jaafari madhab the 5th madhab of Islam, one of the leaders of Al Azhar suggested that in 1970 or something like that , that would be amazing for the ummah <3.
                    There are more than four Madhabs , but because of lack of too many followers they are not known that much

Comment

Equally you're not Allah or rasoolallah to say that they have sincerely repented and are forgiven.
                      5, Book 57, Number 22 :Narrated by Abu Said

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih al Bukhari

Comment

Brother , in this world you have to accept the repentance of other people , it is extremely wrong to doubt that . Once a person repents the matter is with Allah ( swt ) , we cannot assume things like that . The reality is that we also everyday do several wrong things , we never even care about that.

Comment

Narrated by Abu Musa Al-Ashari

I performed ablution in my house and then went out and said, "Today I shall stick to Allah's Apostle and stay with him all this day of mine (in his service)." I went to the Mosque and asked about the Prophet . They said, "He had gone in this direction." So I followed his way, asking about him till he entered a place called Bir Aris. I sat at its gate that was made of date-palm leaves till the Prophet finished answering the call of nature and performed ablution. Then I went up to him to see him sitting at the well of Aris at the middle of its edge with his legs uncovered, hanging in the well. I greeted him and went back and sat at the gate. I said, "Today I will be the gatekeeper of the Prophet." Abu Bakr came and pushed the gate. I asked, "Who is it?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I told him to wait, went in and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Abu Bakr asks for permission to enter." He said, "Admit him and give him the glad tidings that he will be in Paradise." So I went out and said to Abu Bakr, "Come in, and Allah's Apostle gives you the glad tidings that you will be in Paradise" Abu Bakr entered and sat on the right side of Allah's Apostle on the built edge of the well and hung his legs n the well as the Prophet did and uncovered his legs. I then returned and sat (at the gate). I had left my brother performing ablution and he intended to follow me. So I said (to myself). "If Allah wants good for so-and-so (i.e. my brother) He will bring him here." Suddenly somebody moved the door. I asked, "Who is it?" He said, "'Umar bin Al-Khattab." I asked him to wait, went to Allah's Apostle, greeted him and said, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asks the permission to enter." He said, "Admit him, and give him the glad tidings that he will be in Paradise." I went to "Umar and said "Come in, and Allah's Apostle, gives you the glad tidings that you will be in Paradise." So he entered and sat beside Allah's Apostle on the built edge of the well on the left side and hung his legs in the well. I returned and sat (at the gate) and said, (to myself), "If Allah wants good for so-and-so, He will bring him here." Somebody came and moved the door. I asked "Who is it?" He replied, "Uthman bin Affan." I asked him to wait and went to the Prophet and informed him. He said, "Admit him, and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise, I asked him to wait and went to the Prophet and informed him. He said, "Adult him, and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise after a calamity that will befall him." So I went up to him and said to him, "Come in; Allah's Apostle gives you the glad tidings of entering Paradise after a calamity that will befall you. "Uthman then came in and found that the built edge of the well was occupied, so he sat opposite to the Prophet on the other side. Said bin Al-Musaiyab said, "I interpret this (narration) in terms of their graves."

Comment

*Anas bin Malik

The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

Comment

I do not think any Sunni would have had any objection to that , other than someone who is just pretending to be sunni.

But , what is the point of asking that now ? I do not understand why you repeating something again and again ?

Comment

Jabir bin Abdullah

The Prophet said, "I saw myself (in a dream) entering Paradise, and behold! I saw Ar-Rumaisa', Abu Talha's wife. I heard footsteps. I asked, Who is it? Somebody said, 'It is Bilal ' Then I saw a palace and a lady sitting in its courtyard. I asked, 'For whom is this palace?' Somebody replied, 'It is for 'Umar.' I intended to enter it and see it, but I thought of your ('Umar's) Ghira (and gave up the attempt)." 'Umar said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you?"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X