Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

This is what we've come to, people of this ummah bad mouthing the wives of the Prophet they follow.

As if they have any right at all to criticize the wives of the Messenger if Allah which no one from the sahaba ever did, except Umar wen he reprimanded Hafsah for that incident,. This is arrogance on a grand scale
    They repented from their mistakes and yet he still arrogantly slanders them over there behaviour, who does he think he is exactly?
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
      This is what we've come to, people of this ummah bad mouthing the wives of the Prophet they follow.

As if they have any right at all to criticize the wives of the Messenger if Allah which no one from the sahaba ever did, except Umar wen he reprimanded Hafsah for that incident,. This is arrogance on a grand scale
      They repented from their mistakes and yet he still arrogantly slanders them over there behaviour, who does he think he is exactly?
      Even Ali RA didn't slander any of the wives. Shame they follow ayatoshaytaan regarding this issue.
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        Even Ali RA didn't slander any of the wives. Shame they follow ayatoshaytaan regarding this issue.
        I know. Who the hell do these people think they are to criticize the wives of the Prophet :saw:?
        Did Allah give them the right to speak I'll of them? Are they Allah or the Prophet that they think they have any right to stick their noses in this mater. Were any of them there to know if they repented from their behaviour? And yet here they are till this day speaking about them as if they have authority to do so.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I don't follow an ayatollah or a marja if that is what you're thinking.

Comment

Because?
            Banned for what ? I haven't violated any rules , I haven't cursed any Sahaba or wife's of the prophet , I've just provided evidences of their wrong doings.

Comment

I know. Who the hell do these people think they are to criticize the wives of the Prophet :saw:?
              Did Allah give them the right to speak I'll of them? Are they Allah or the Prophet that they think they have any right to stick their noses in this mater. Were any of them there to know if they repented from their behaviour? And yet here they are till this day speaking about them as if they have authority to do so.
              Ali (as) was an amazing virtuous and pious character who is a role model for us all , he wouldn't curse or slander people. I don't curse as I've already stated over 4 times now , I just state evidences in sahih bukhari and Muslim .

My mind is open to change if you can provide me with good resources or good hadiths on the conduct of the Sahaba and aisha and Hafsa . I'm not arrogant alhumdulillah.

God bless you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
                I don't follow an ayatollah or a marja if that is what you're thinking.
                Hence you're not as vile as the mainstream shiite. And anyways I couldn't believe anything coming from you since we established you're not very honest :)
                "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Ali (as) was an amazing virtuous and pious character who is a role model for us all , he wouldn't curse or slander people. I don't curse as I've already stated over 4 times now , I just state evidences in sahih bukhari and Muslim .

My mind is open to change if you can provide me with good resources or good hadiths on the conduct of the Sahaba and aisha and Hafsa . I'm not arrogant alhumdulillah.

God bless you all.
                  You keep telling me when you are told good about them that this isn't your source!

So why pick Only the faults?!

I told you A'isha had the greatest blessings of rasoolallah passing away in her arms.

Jibreel confirmed Hafsa loves Allah

Abu bakr and umar are buried next to rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam

Comment

You keep telling me when you are told good about them that this isn't your source!

So why pick Only the faults?!

I told you A'isha had the greatest blessings of rasoolallah passing away in her arms.

Jibreel confirmed Hafsa loves Allah

Abu bakr and umar are buried next to rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam
                    Okay can you show me some hadiths please ?. I'm not trying to argue or anything I genuinely want to see some positive hadiths.

Comment

Banned for what ? I haven't violated any rules , I haven't cursed any Sahaba or wife's of the prophet , I've just provided evidences of their wrong doings.
                      Who gave shia the right to criticize the wives of the Prophet :saw:? Simple question isn't it?
                      If they repented from their behaviour and we know they did, who are you to keep berating them over it?
                      You are not the Prophet :saw or Allah that you have right to speak against their behaviour.

Comment

Who gave shia the right to criticize the wives of the Prophet :saw:? Simple question isn't it?
                        If they repented from their behaviour and we know they did, who are you to keep berating them over it?
                        You are not the Prophet :saw or Allah that you have right to speak against their behaviour.
                        Equally you're not Allah or rasoolallah to say that they have sincerely repented and are forgiven.

Comment

Okay can you show me some hadiths please ?. I'm not trying to argue or anything I genuinely want to see some positive hadiths.
                          Fine.

When the pangs of death started, 'A'ishah leant him against her. She used to say: One of Allah's bounties upon me is that the Messenger of Allah died in my house, while I am still alive. He died between my chest and neck while he was leaning against me. Allah has mixed his saliva with mine at his death. For 'Abdur-Rahman - the son of Abu Bakr - came in with a*siwak*(i.e. the root of a desert plant used for brushing teeth) in his hand, while I was leaning the Messenger of Allah against me. I noticed that he was looking at the*siwak, so I asked him - for I knew that he wanted it — "Would you like me to take it for you?" He nodded in agreement. I took it and gave it to him. As it was too hard for him, I asked him "Shall I soften it for you?" He nodded in agreement. So I softened it with my saliva and he passed it (on his teeth).

In another version it is said: "So he brushed (istanna) his teeth as nice as he could." There was a water container (rakwa) available at his hand with some water in. He put his hand in it and wiped his face with it and said:

"There is no god but Allah. Death is full of agonies."[Sahih al-Bukhari, 2/640]

This is one. Read it. Once you digest it I'll show you more

Comment

Equally you're not Allah or rasoolallah to say that they have sincerely repented and are forgiven.

You're in the wrong here.

Comment

Both of them are his wives in Paradise, we know this from authentic narrations. Quran tells them to repent, they are people of eemaan, they repented.

Also don't deflect, you shia have no business sticking ur noses in this matter, criticising those who have a greater status than you

Comment

Fine.

When the pangs of death started, 'A'ishah leant him against her. She used to say: One of Allah's bounties upon me is that the Messenger of Allah died in my house, while I am still alive. He died between my chest and neck while he was leaning against me. Allah has mixed his saliva with mine at his death. For 'Abdur-Rahman - the son of Abu Bakr - came in with a*siwak*(i.e. the root of a desert plant used for brushing teeth) in his hand, while I was leaning the Messenger of Allah against me. I noticed that he was looking at the*siwak, so I asked him - for I knew that he wanted it — "Would you like me to take it for you?" He nodded in agreement. I took it and gave it to him. As it was too hard for him, I asked him "Shall I soften it for you?" He nodded in agreement. So I softened it with my saliva and he passed it (on his teeth).

In another version it is said: "So he brushed (istanna) his teeth as nice as he could." There was a water container (rakwa) available at his hand with some water in. He put his hand in it and wiped his face with it and said:

"There is no god but Allah. Death is full of agonies."[Sahih al-Bukhari, 2/640]

This is one. Read it. Once you digest it I'll show you more
                                Shia reject it, they claim Ibn Abbas refuted the idea he was with Aisha

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X