• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    That's in your hadiths my friend ;

Imam Ali (as) in Sermon 197 of Nahj al-Balagha says:
    َوَ لَقَدْ قُبِضَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص وَ إِنَّ رَأْسَهُ لَعَلَى صَدْرِي وَ لَقَدْ سَالَتْ نَفْسُهُ فِي كَفِّي فَأَمْرَرْتُهَا عَلَى وَجْهِي وَ لَقَدْ وُلِّيتُ غُسْلَهُ ص وَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَعْوَانِي

Yes we know you shia reject that story , a pity no one else except you shia cultists actually believe this nonsense because of your hatred towards the sahaba. But in the end who really cares, you lot are minority and always will be
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

That's in your hadiths my friend ;

Imam Ali (as) in Sermon 197 of Nahj al-Balagha says:
      َوَ لَقَدْ قُبِضَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص وَ إِنَّ رَأْسَهُ لَعَلَى صَدْرِي وَ لَقَدْ سَالَتْ نَفْسُهُ فِي كَفِّي فَأَمْرَرْتُهَا عَلَى وَجْهِي وَ لَقَدْ وُلِّيتُ غُسْلَهُ ص وَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَعْوَانِي
      You are so rotten. This is how it works.

If you're here to convince us by using our hadiths against us, make sure you use the remainder of our hadiths that speaks awesome things about them.

And alhamdulilah the biggest blessing for us muslims is that rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam is buried with his two best companions in medina, ain't nothing you shia losers can do about it.

Allahu akbar!
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
        Yes we know you shia reject that story , a pity no one else except you shia cultists actually believe this nonsense because of your hatred towards the sahaba. But in the end who really cares, you lot are minority and always will be
        A lesson to muslims who want marry shia; run for your lives unless you want rafidi children.
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

It happened twice , another time aisha did it because she was jealous of Hafsa. And it shows the real nature of them and their ill manners towards rasoolallah
          Did he divorce them? No.

He proclaimed his love for A'isha and jibreel told rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam not to divorce Hafsa because she loves Allah.

Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            Did he divorce them? No.

He proclaimed his love for A'isha and jibreel told rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam not to divorce Hafsa because she loves Allah.

Happy days.

Lol hahahaahhaahahahahahha ;

Sahih International
            Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins. 66:5

“And abide quietly in your homes, and do not flaunt your charms as they used to flaunt them in the old days of pagan ignorance; and be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues, and pay heed unto Allah and His Messenger: for Allah only wants to remove from you all that might be loathsome, O you members of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you to utmost purity.” [33:33]

Yeah aisha did a great job following this verse of the Quran when she led a war against imam ali at battle of jamal .

Comment

A lesson to muslims who want marry shia; run for your lives unless you want rafidi children.
              And that's Sunni mentality. Because I would be happy with my children being Sunni or Shia because alhumdulillah at least they would be Muslim. My sisters are Sunni.

Comment

The best thing for the ummah would be to make the jaafari madhab the 5th madhab of Islam, one of the leaders of Al Azhar suggested that in 1970 or something like that , that would be amazing for the ummah <3.

Comment

Lol hahahaahhaahahahahahha ;

Sahih International
                  Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins. 66:5

“And abide quietly in your homes, and do not flaunt your charms as they used to flaunt them in the old days of pagan ignorance; and be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues, and pay heed unto Allah and His Messenger: for Allah only wants to remove from you all that might be loathsome, O you members of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you to utmost purity.” [33:33]

Yeah aisha did a great job following this verse of the Quran when she led a war against imam ali at battle of jamal .
                  I'm asking you again, did he divorce them? Did rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam divorce A'isha or Hafsa?

No.

You can pull out any verses you please, it doesn't say they were divorced, it's a warning for them. End of.

So if rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam didn't divorce them, he will be in jannah with them meanwhile you're rotting your peace of organ away to the deviants.

Comment

Time for the shia to be banned, he exposed his hatred for the sahaba and the wives of the Prophet :saw:

Maybe if he knew how to think, he'd see the utter stupidity of this nonsense which can easily be refuted if 1 looks at the historical facts, not the fantasy history shia followers invented long time after to justify their hatred for the sahaba.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

The best thing for the ummah would be to make the jaafari madhab the 5th madhab of Islam, one of the leaders of Al Azhar suggested that in 1970 or something like that , that would be amazing for the ummah <3.
                      Keep your fantasies to yourself nobody is interested. I feel sorry for your mother but I guess it was her fault foe falling in love with a rafidi.

I hope she's making du'aa Allah guides you or she will have to Wat h her own son rot in hell Whilst she goes to jannah.

Comment

And that's Sunni mentality. Because I would be happy with my children being Sunni or Shia because alhumdulillah at least they would be Muslim. My sisters are Sunni.

I question the eemaan of any sunni that is not filled with anger after reading g the kind of lies and slander people like you say against the sahaba and wives of the Prophet :saw:

Comment

Time for the shia to be banned, he exposed his hatred for the sahaba and the wives of the Prophet :saw:

Maybe if he knew how to think, he'd see the utter stupidity of this nonsense which can easily be refuted if 1 looks at the historical facts, not the fantasy history shia followers invented long time after to justify their hatred for the sahaba.
                          And to conclude I still think exactly of Shia's as I did to begin with. Except maybe he isn't as bad as some of those rafidis in his conduct.

Comment

I question the eemaan of any sunni that is not filled with anger after reading g the kind of lies and slander people like you say against the sahaba and wives of the Prophet :saw:
                            Those sunnis who don't have an opinion either way is because they are clueless as to how corrupt and rotten shias are.

Comment

Actually I hope he isn't banned. Let him stay.
                              Because?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X