Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Allah accounts for those prophets, when did Allah account for you guys?

Islam started in the middle of the dessert, and spread all over the earth since. You Shia's didn't exist at the time of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam. And in fact he has warned muslims against you rafidas.

How has your mother raised you I don't know. Maybe she's unaware of the Sunni doctrine herself hence you know absolutely zilch about islam.
    I would 100% definitely follow the Islam of rasoolallah and his ahlulbayt including imam ali who was raised in the house hold of the prophet and was the first male to accept Islam. Why on earth would I want to follow the Islam of Sahaba instead when I can follow the true path of Islam the way the prophet taught it.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      I would 100% definitely follow the Islam of rasoolallah and his ahlulbayt including imam ali who was raised in the house hold of the prophet and was the first male to accept Islam. Why on earth would I want to follow the Islam of Sahaba instead when I can follow the true path of Islam the way the prophet taught it.
      That's a shame you have to single out Ali and hate everybody else

Cause we sunnis hate none of them. We love them equally.
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

The Shias don't accuse him , we point out the Hadith in your book.
        Please do tell, what have you shia done for this religion that compares to. Abu Bakr or Uthman , 2 oeope shia revile? Is the mete fact he did not give her the inheritance based on what he heard from the Prophet :saw: enough in tgeceyes of shia to nullify all the good he did during the life of the Prophet ,:saw:? I.e the jihad, the freeing of Muslim slaves , hijrah ,his giving all his wealth in jihad etc?
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I said muslim, did you miss it. And muslims we love and accept did exist

Your shia sect started after a jew spew hatred and you guys managed to kill off the very persons you claim you love.

Now go beat yourself up.

You fool you're speaking about abdullah ibn Saba and he had nothing to do with Shias .

Comment

You fool you're speaking about abdullah ibn Saba and he had nothing to do with Shias .
            Yea that jew. You prefer him to A'isha and Hafsa and Abu bakr and Umar.

Why?
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

That's a shame you have to single out Ali and hate everybody else

Cause we sunnis hate none of them. We love them equally.
              You can't love the ahlul bayt and love aisha Abu bakr and umar at the same time. That's like standing with the oppressed but supporting the oppressor at the same time.

Comment

Why?
                I have nothing to do with abdullah ibn Saba , he has nothing to do with Shiism.

Comment

Yeah I mean what could the sahaba possibly know about Islam not like they never learnt directly from the Prophet or Allah testified to their eemaan or anything right?

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

You can't love the ahlul bayt and love aisha Abu bakr and umar at the same time. That's like standing with the oppressed but supporting the oppressor at the same time.
                    Lool you forget that rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam PASSED AWAY IN A'ISHA ' ARMS? with her sliver mixed with his!

And his grave was in HER HOUSE and she lived in that room all the way until Umar was buried there!

Rasulullahsallallahu alaihi wassallam loved her so much he chose to die with his head on her chest. You think about that!

Comment

Why?
                      Aisha and Hafsa both told the prophet he smells of maghafir ( a bad smelling gum) , out of jealousy because he was spending lots of time at zeinabs house , I don't think that sounds like a role model for all other women.

Comment

I have nothing to do with abdullah ibn Saba , he has nothing to do with Shiism.
                        You have nothing to do with rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam either. You are a deviant.

Comment

Aisha and Hafsa both told the prophet he smells of maghafir ( a bad smelling gum) , out of jealousy because he was spending lots of time at zeinabs house , I don't think that sounds like a role model for all other women.
                          They were humans they made one mistake

And Allah has reprimanded them and is THAT ALL you can pick on?!

What is the matter with you! You're definitely diseased.

Comment

Lool you forget that rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam PASSED AWAY IN A'ISHA ' ARMS? with her sliver mixed with his!

And his grave was in HER HOUSE and she lived in that room all the way until Umar was buried there!

Rasulullahsallallahu alaihi wassallam loved her so much he chose to die with his head on her chest. You think about that!
                            That's in your hadiths my friend ;

Imam Ali (as) in Sermon 197 of Nahj al-Balagha says:
                            َوَ لَقَدْ قُبِضَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص وَ إِنَّ رَأْسَهُ لَعَلَى صَدْرِي وَ لَقَدْ سَالَتْ نَفْسُهُ فِي كَفِّي فَأَمْرَرْتُهَا عَلَى وَجْهِي وَ لَقَدْ وُلِّيتُ غُسْلَهُ ص وَ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَعْوَانِي

Comment

You shia seem to be devoid of any intellect. You keep yammering on about this as if the concept of tawbah doesn't exist in Islam or the mere fact he ,:saw: remained married to both of them and died in Aisha's house.

Comment

They were humans they made one mistake

And Allah has reprimanded them and is THAT ALL you can pick on?!

What is the matter with you! You're definitely diseased.

It happened twice , another time aisha did it because she was jealous of Hafsa. And it shows the real nature of them and their ill manners towards rasoolallah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X