• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musa Sadr
    replied
    Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    This. If what he had to say wa from Allah he would have to convey it no its or buts. Its also absurd to think that Umar would get his own way with the Prphet :saw: If he wanted to say it, he could have, and on top of tst, he was alive for many days after that incident and if it was that important he would have told someone else.

Basic logic is something Shia don't seem to comprehend.
    Sunnis blow themselves up .

Same logic , don't generalise Shias just from what I say cos I don't represent all Shias.
    Qadrallah and the belief that we have no free at all because Allah forces his will upon us is Sunni aqeedah.
    Last edited by Musa Sadr; 01-05-15, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Like I said you're sly.

Umar ibn al khattab is highly praised by rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam to the point where shaytaan runs off from Umar's path, and if there was angels giving revelations to anyone e in this ummah rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam indicated it would be Umar ibn al khattab.

You're implying he stopped rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam because of some animosity and we all know that's not true. He did it out of concern for our Prophet.

Like I say Allah perfected His deen anyway and it was qadrullah that rasulullah didn't object to Umar's request.

If it was so important then rasulullah is the prophet, he would have HAD TO SAY it, he has no choice. So you see from this too it wasn't of much importance in the end. Clearly.
    This. If what he had to say wa from Allah he would have to convey it no its or buts. Its also absurd to think that Umar would get his own way with the Prphet :saw: If he wanted to say it, he could have, and on top of tst, he was alive for many days after that incident and if it was that important he would have told someone else.

Basic logic is something Shia don't seem to comprehend.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
    If everything is just qadrallah then at yawn Al qiyama , if God wants to punish me why cant I just say I didn't have any free will so why am I getting punished you've already destined me to not pass my tests in the dunya so why should I be judged over it if I had no choice ?. It doesn't make sense .

Just because you fail to comprehend a basic concept that is the aqeedah of all Muslims, doesn't meanits wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Like I said you're sly.

Umar ibn al khattab is highly praised by rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam to the point where shaytaan runs off from Umar's path, and if there was angels giving revelations to anyone e in this ummah rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam indicated it would be Umar ibn al khattab.

You're implying he stopped rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam because of some animosity and we all know that's not true. He did it out of concern for our Prophet.

Like I say Allah perfected His deen anyway and it was qadrullah that rasulullah didn't object to Umar's request.

If it was so important then rasulullah is the prophet, he would have HAD TO SAY it, he has no choice. So you see from this too it wasn't of much importance in the end. Clearly.
    If everything is just qadrallah then at yawn Al qiyama , if God wants to punish me why cant I just say I didn't have any free will so why am I getting punished you've already destined me to not pass my tests in the dunya so why should I be judged over it if I had no choice ?. It doesn't make sense .

Leave a comment:

• StrivingforDeen
    replied

Originally posted by Marcus_ View Post
    Why is there a divide in Islam? What are the differences? Is Gaza sunni or shi'ite?
    True?

We should be just called Muslims.

And take from the Quran and and Sunnah

And learn wisdom and such from our preceders and the sheikhs and Muftis of today.

in shaa Allah

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

I only believe the evidences I see, and the evidences I see from the Hadith shows that umar prevented rasoolallah from writing something extremely important down and called him ill/ delirious . I don't accept mere biased opinions that have no back bone to them.

God bless you .
    Like I said you're sly.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

You are really sly I'll give you that.

During that time rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on insisting that abu bakr leads the prayer and when Umar was called cause abu bakr wasn't around rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on putting the emphasis on Allah and His Messenger wouldnt accept anyone except for abu bakr. So call for abu bakr.

So it wouldn't come as a surprise if that's what rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam may have wanted to write down.

In any case it was with eld because of Allah’s will and Umar ibn al khattab protected rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam from whatever may have been said during his high fever.

Anymore sly tactics up your sleeves?
    I only believe the evidences I see, and the evidences I see from the Hadith shows that umar prevented rasoolallah from writing something extremely important down and called him ill/ delirious . I don't accept mere biased opinions that have no back bone to them.

God bless you .

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

If the prophet was going to appoint Abu bakr then I would 100% support Abu bakr with all my heart.
    I wasn't implying anything but just pointing out umars comment on the prophet.
    You are really sly I'll give you that.

During that time rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on insisting that abu bakr leads the prayer and when Umar was called cause abu bakr wasn't around rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam kept on putting the emphasis on Allah and His Messenger wouldnt accept anyone except for abu bakr. So call for abu bakr.

So it wouldn't come as a surprise if that's what rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam may have wanted to write down.

In any case it was with eld because of Allah’s will and Umar ibn al khattab protected rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam from whatever may have been said during his high fever.

Anymore sly tactics up your sleeves?

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

If the prophet was going to appoint Abu bakr then I would 100% support Abu bakr with all my heart.
    I wasn't implying anything but just pointing out umars comment on the prophet.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

That's opinion, i'm not seeing any proof's and references?.

Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:70:573

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise."

Sahih Muslim, 013:4015

Sa'id b. Jubair reported from Ibn Abbas that he said: Thursday, and what about Thursday? Then tears began to flow until I saw them on his cheeks as it they were the strings of pearls. He (the narrator) said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Bring me a shoulder blade and ink-pot (or tablet and inkpot), so that I write for you a document (by following which) you would never go astray. They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace upon him) is in the state of unconsciousness [yahjur, literal translation: "talking nonsense"; obviously, the Prophet was not unconscious since he was speaking].[4]

Interesting hadith's indeed showing Umar's distinct character. I mean, who else would dare to call the Prophet (PBUH) ill whilst he was trying to tell you something?. I know that I wouldn't. Would you?.

Leave a comment:

• Taboo
    replied

four pages of arguing in one night subhanallah

I don't curse aisha but I disagree with her and the nobility that Sunnis place upon her.
    There are hadith supporting her nobility so you disagree with the prophet (as) himself, not "sunnis".

He says he chose Shiism. And his family is sunni. I call his bluff
    it's funny because on the shiachat forum most people who claim to have converted to ahlulsunnah get banned. i guess they are trying to shut them up Lol

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
    I will never consider someone who makes lies against the mothers of the believers, and the greatest sahaba + closest friends, advisors, and confidants, to be my brother/sister. Fiqhi difference is one thing, destructive deviance is another. Trust me, the sunni shia "divide" is not just some propaganda. 'Practicing' Sunnis and 'practicing' Shias, for the most part, are irreconcilable.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    I cannot answer that , I have no idea why he did that.

It was a big mistake , that is all I can say.
    Thank you for not being stubborn.:o

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Ill deal with your nonsense when I get back online later.

Leave a comment:

• Musa Sadr
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    If you don't have understandng of the matter then remain silent because your statement amounts to disrespect for him. If the Prophet :saw: wanted to say or write something down then there is none that could prevent him, he could have done it after they left, Umar did what he did out of love and concern for him because he:saw: was unwell.
    Stop being so ignorant and stubborn.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    I cannot answer that , I have no idea why he did that.

It was a big mistake , that is all I can say.
    If you don't have understandng of the matter then remain silent because your statement amounts to disrespect for him. If the Prophet :saw: wanted to say or write something down then there is none that could prevent him, he could have done it after they left, Umar did what he did out of love and concern for him because he:saw: was unwell.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X