Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Mmhmm. So why didn't say it like that when you started off your posts?

You said you come from a Sunni family but you're a shia, you failed to mention your dad was a shia and your dad's entire fam are shia hence your family are shia too.

I knew I smelt a rat

Also the fact that you don't have that zeal against A'isha and has and Umar and Abu bakr is due to the fact that you personally feel some sort of obligation towards your mother's belief, hence you don't curse them out of respect for her.

Not all Shia's share your unique position and they don't feel such obligations towards any sunni doctrine hence you should understand that those shias lurrrve to curse the Sahabas with no qualms.
    My family is me my mum and my sisters as my parents split up over 12 years ago. I'm not in contact with my extended family as they're all in my home country. We're pretty much isolated.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post
      okay. you will see which one is rubbish in the end of time. I submit my will to allah anyway I said Allah know the best and I told you my opinion.
      You call brother to a person that has slandered the mothers of the believers .
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
        My family is me my mum and my sisters as my parents split up over 12 years ago. I'm not in contact with my extended family as they're all in my home country. We're pretty much isolated.
        You could've been more honest about your dad's family being shia, obviously that is a factor into why you would have considered it

So is it just because of the caliphate issue you were so easily swayed?
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          You u have insulted them. You have insulted Aisha and Hafsah. You will pay for your evil statements when you meet your lord.
          Allah has praised all the sahahba, promised then to giveness and Paradise, just because you post 1 story in Quran where they were reprimanded for their behaviour does not diminish their status, they repented, they were forgiven and the Prophet :saw,: remained married to them and loved them.

I haven't been cursing them, I've been staring their errors with proofs from sahih Sunni hadiths and there isn't 1 error there is many.

May god curse the misguided, the takfiris, the oppressors , the tyrants and the unjust and put them through the harshest fires of hell.
          Inshallah all of the just and the believers and the fearers of God gain entry to the highest of jannah.

Comment

I haven't been cursing them, I've been staring their errors with proofs from sahih Sunni hadiths and there isn't 1 error there is many.

May god curse the misguided, the takfiris, the oppressors , the tyrants and the unjust and put them through the harshest fires of hell.
            Inshallah all of the just and the believers and the fearers of God gain entry to the highest of jannah.
            And who the hell are shia to point out their errors? What have any of you shia done that compares to a si gle deed the shsba did, or the trials and tribulations they experienced in the path of Islam, the jihad they did, the wealth they spent, but no, none of that matters because Aisha did that and Abu Bake didn't give zFatimah her inheritance, that nullifies all that good doesn't it?

Shia should shut the hell up , the sahaba earned their status by the sacrifices they made, you lot have done nothing except insult, abuse and slander them.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Shia's love to hate and they love to place blame and they think they are correct and they think they have a claim to the throne.

Wrong.

Allah has honoured islam, perfected His deen and Shia have always been the outcast revel wannabes who just stoop to new lows to try and claim they are the rightful heirs.

Well if you were, then WHY are you a minority? Surely Allah would have honoured you if you were upon the truth?

You guys are always fighting to get your slice of cake and it never happens.

The keys to Islam is upon the sunnis. Swallow it and move on.
              "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

And who the hell are shia to point out their errors? What have any of you shia done that compares to a si gle deed the shsba did, or the trials and tribulations they experienced in the path of Islam, the jihad they did, the wealth they spent, but no, none of that matters because Aisha did that and Abu Bake didn't give zFatimah her inheritance, that nullifies all that good doesn't it?

Shia should shut the hell up , the sahaba earned their status by the sacrifices they made, you lot have done nothing except insult, abuse and slander them.
                Shia's have been disgraced through and through. I wouldn't worry about these rawafids. Allah azawajal always took care of His deen. And always will in shaa Allah.

Comment

Shia's have been disgraced through and through. I wouldn't worry about these rawafids. Allah azawajal always took care of His deen. And always will in shaa Allah.
                  The shia abuse Talha, but what has any shia done that can compare to Talha using his own body as a shield for the Prophet :saw: and having his hand paralysed in the process?, what has any shia done compared to Uthman ibn affan, that bought the well of ruma, expanded the masjid all nabawi, spent a fortune funding the expedition of tabuk all from his own personal wealth? What has any shia done that compares to Abu bake being beaten to within an inch of his life protecting the Prophet :saw: at the kaba from Quraysh, or his freeing the Muslim slaves with his wealth in the early days of Islam?

And these shia have the audacity to accuse Abu Bakr of wronging Fatimah because he heard the Prophet say something she wasn't aware of.

May the curse of Allah and his Messenger :saw: be upon those that speak evil against the beloved sahaba whom sacrificed everything for the religion only for these degenerate shia to come along and invent lies against them.

Comment

Shia's love to hate and they love to place blame and they think they are correct and they think they have a claim to the throne.

Wrong.

Allah has honoured islam, perfected His deen and Shia have always been the outcast revel wannabes who just stoop to new lows to try and claim they are the rightful heirs.

Well if you were, then WHY are you a minority? Surely Allah would have honoured you if you were upon the truth?

You guys are always fighting to get your slice of cake and it never happens.

The keys to Islam is upon the sunnis. Swallow it and move on.
                    My Shia family had nothing to do with my views , I had a lot of friends who guided me to the right path alhumdulillah.

All I have to say is ;

The reasons Sunnis are the majority of Muslims today are two:

1- Sunnis brutally murdered everyone whose ideologies even remotely resembled that of the Shias even though Shias were forced into taqiyya. Just look at the history of the Sunnis. Their history is filled with instances when they accused their own scholars of being rafidis. That's how they killed many of our scholars who were under taiqqya like shahid-thani.

2- The lies and libels against Shias are endless.

Besides majority doesn't mean what you think it means. Abraham (pbuh) was a nation by himself. Joseph (peace be upon him) had 11 brothers. At least 9 of them accused him of being a thief (just like Sunnis accuse Shias of God-knows-what) and yet Joseph (peace be upon him) was the majority.

They said: 'if he is a thief know then that a brother of his has committed theft before him. ‘But Joseph kept it secret and did not reveal it to them. He said: 'you are in a worse position. And Allah knows well what you describe. '

Comment

The shia abuse Talha, but what has any shia done that can compare to Talha using his own body as a shield for the Prophet :saw: and having his hand paralysed in the process?, what has any shia done compared to Uthman ibn affan, that bought the well of ruma, expanded the masjid all nabawi, spent a fortune funding the expedition of tabuk all from his own personal wealth? What has any shia done that compares to Abu bake being beaten to within an inch of his life protecting the Prophet :saw: at the kaba from Quraysh, or his freeing the Muslim slaves with his wealth in the early days of Islam?

And these shia have the audacity to accuse Abu Bakr of wronging Fatimah because he heard the Prophet say something she wasn't aware of.

May the curse of Allah and his Messenger :saw: be upon those that speak evil against the beloved sahaba whom sacrificed everything for the religion only for these degenerate shia to come along and invent lies against them.
                      SubhanAllah. Most of the lay shias are just brainwashed by their ayotoshaytaans. I hope Allah guides the ignorant amongst them and bring about heavy punishment upon the evil amongst them. Ameen.

Comment

The Shias don't accuse him , we point out the Hadith in your book.

Comment

My Shia family had nothing to do with my views , I had a lot of friends who guided me to the right path alhumdulillah.

All I have to say is ;

The reasons Sunnis are the majority of Muslims today are two:

1- Sunnis brutally murdered everyone whose ideologies even remotely resembled that of the Shias even though Shias were forced into taqiyya. Just look at the history of the Sunnis. Their history is filled with instances when they accused their own scholars of being rafidis. That's how they killed many of our scholars who were under taiqqya like shahid-thani.

2- The lies and libels against Shias are endless.

Besides majority doesn't mean what you think it means. Abraham (pbuh) was a nation by himself. Joseph (peace be upon him) had 11 brothers. At least 9 of them accused him of being a thief (just like Sunnis accuse Shias of God-knows-what) and yet Joseph (peace be upon him) was the majority.

They said: 'if he is a thief know then that a brother of his has committed theft before him. ‘But Joseph kept it secret and did not reveal it to them. He said: 'you are in a worse position. And Allah knows well what you describe. '
                          Allah accounts for those prophets, when did Allah account for you guys?

Islam started in the middle of the dessert, and spread all over the earth since. You Shia's didn't exist at the time of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam. And in fact he has warned muslims against you rafidas.

How has your mother raised you I don't know. Maybe she's unaware of the Sunni doctrine herself hence you know absolutely zilch about islam.

Comment

The Shias don't accuse him , we point out the Hadith in your book.
                            You just love jumping on the faults don't you? Why don't you point out the good too?

Biased like hell the lot of you.

Comment

Allah accounts for those prophets, when did Allah account for you guys?

Islam started in the middle of the dessert, and spread all over the earth since. You Shia's didn't exist at the time of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam. And in fact he has warned muslims against you rafidas.

How has your mother raised you I don't know. Maybe she's unaware of the Sunni doctrine herself hence you know absolutely zilch about islam.
                              You fool , nor did Sunni Islam exist at the time of rasoolallah.

Comment

You fool , nor did Sunni Islam exist at the time of rasoolallah.
                                I said muslim, did you miss it. And muslims we love and accept did exist

Your shia sect started after a jew spew hatred and you guys managed to kill off the very persons you claim you love.

Now go beat yourself up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X