Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shi'ite VS sunni Islam

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    No surprise that rafidhis will hate salahuddin ayubi(rh) and the uthmani caliphate.
    It's a duty for every muslim to concern his fellow brothers and sisters from kufr believes so how much "takfir" chant you make on me, it's useless.
    Yeah the man who betray the fatimid caliphate seized power of it , began killing Shias and spreading sunniism across Northern Africa , replaced the Fatimid caliphate with the ayyubin sultanate dynasty , yeah , what a saint.

And liberated Quds yeah okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Musa Sadr View Post
      I don't insult the Sahaba and not once have I cursed any of them, I just simply disagree and dislike them but what does my opinion on them matter anyway ?. If they did bad obviously Allah is going to burn them in the deepest of fire while if they did good then they're going to enter jannah . We don't worship anyone other than Allah , the 12 imams are role models for the rest of the ummah.
      Lol, now you "dislike" them? As I said earlier, at first they are very "friendly" but gradually they express their hate.

Don't say "role models" only, if I post picture of rafidhis prostrating in front of their graves then I don't think you can minimize it to only "role model" either.

Comment

Yeah the man who betray the fatimid caliphate seized power of it , began killing Shias and spreading sunniism across Northern Africa , replaced the Fatimid caliphate with the ayyubin sultanate dynasty , yeah , what a saint.

And liberated Quds yeah okay.
        Fatimid is a shia "imamate" not caliphate. The devil empire that killed millions of sunnis in north africa when the christians arriving at the holy land. "Caliphate"?, nice try mate.

And alhamdulillah that salauddin(rh) wiped and demolished that evil empire otherwise they would have converted whole north africa and levant to shiasim just like the safavid empre did.

Comment

Lol, now you "dislike" them? As I said earlier, at first they are very "friendly" but gradually they express their hate.

Don't say "role models" only, if I post picture of rafidhis prostrating in front of their graves then I don't think you can minimize it to only "role model" either.
          Listen to this you ignorant fool, don't reply saying now I'm exposing my self.

1. I dislike the sahabas who did wrong and were unjust to the ahlulbayt.

2. I dislike aisha and Hafsa read my long post on all the evidences I've compiled if you want to know why.

3. You fool I think I know more about what I believe in than you , I don't worship anyone other than Allah and if any Shia does they're simply misguided. If we're going to use that logic again , Islamist Sunni groups behead other Muslims and blow themselves up I could easily say that they represent all of you according to your logic.
          Last edited by Musa Sadr; 02-05-15, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Fatimid is a shia "imamate" not caliphate. The devil empire that killed millions of sunnis in north africa when the christians arriving at the holy land. "Caliphate"?, nice try mate.

And alhamdulillah that salauddin(rh) wiped and demolished that evil empire otherwise they would have converted whole north africa and levant to shiasim just like the safavid empre did.
            Fool , don't speak about things you have no knowledge about because it was a caliphate and the leaders were caliphs , and this caliphate had more tolerance for non Shia sects than your caliphates ever had.

Comment

Listen to this you ignorant fool, don't reply saying now I'm exposing my self.

1. I dislike the sahabas who did wrong and were unjust to the ahlulbayt.

2. I dislike aisha and Hafsa read my long lost on all the evidences I've compiled if you want to know why.
              Your language clearly proves that you curse them outside but just showing some "manners" in this thread.

Yes, Alhamdulillah I am clearly concerned about what rafidhis like you do. And I'm also concerned about the "ya ali" and "ya hussain" slogan. And don't try divert the topic, please. If you can't defend the rafidhi shirk then just leave the argument, don't bring disgusting irrelevance.

Comment

Fool , don't speak about things you have no knowledge about because it was a caliphate and the leaders were caliphs , and this caliphate had more tolerance for non Shia sects than your caliphate a ever had.
                Yes rashidun caliphate is the only correct guided caliphate in the history and it's leaders are muslim, not kafir like shia ismaili fatimids who cursed the sahabas(ra) from the throne. They got their deserved punishment, alhamdulillah.

Comment

Law metna b7obak ta 7aydar mesh meshkale <3

Comment

Yes rashidun caliphate is the only correct guided caliphate in the history and it's leaders are muslim, not kafir like shia ismaili fatimids who cursed the sahabas(ra) from the throne. They got their deserved punishment, alhamdulillah.
                    You didn't say they were misguided before , you said they were an Imamate fool ,they were a caliphate whether you like it or not.

And not once in my life have I cursed the Sahaba I'm not lying not that you'd believe me anyway lol , not every Shia is yassir habib if that is what you're thinking.

Comment

You didn't say they were misguided before , you said they were an Imamate fool ,they were a caliphate whether you like it or not.

And not once in my life have I cursed the Sahaba I'm not lying not that you'd believe me anyway lol , not every Shia is yassir habib if that is what you're thinking.
                      I hope u read that link or are you adamant you want to stay upon a fake belief?

You said you chose shiite but out of curiosity why?

I don't believe you did. I think you were shia and come from Shia background. Maybe your mother is sunni but maybe she married into shia family who knows

All I sense is that you've always been shia.

Anyways some shias convert to sunni islam then they expose every lil detail of shiazm like worshipping the graves of imams and stuff.
                      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                        I hope u read that link or are you adamant you want to stay upon a fake belief?

You said you chose shiite but out of curiosity why?

I don't believe you did. I think you were shia and come from Shia background. Maybe your mother is sunni but maybe she married into shia family who knows

All I sense is that you've always been shia.

Anyways some shias convert to sunni islam then they expose every lil detail of shiazm like worshipping the graves of imams and stuff.
                        Worshipping graves is not a belief of shiasm , it's called ziyara and it's not worshipping graves it's simply just visiting graves.

You are right my mum is a Sunni but my dad is Shia but they split up a long time ago I found my
                        Journey to shiasm then I found out my dad was Shia and I started to speak to him about it.

Comment

Worshipping graves is not a belief of shiasm , it's called ziyara and it's not worshipping graves it's simply just visiting graves.

You are right my mum is a Sunni but my dad is Shia but they split up a long time ago I found my
                          Journey to shiasm then I found out my dad was Shia and I started to speak to him about it.
                          Oh shame. I knew you were lying.
                          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                            Oh shame. I knew you were lying.
                            I was raised as a Sunni as I've been living with my mum for the past 17 years. I only found my path to Shiism in the last 2 years

Comment

I was raised as a Sunni as I've been living with my mum for the past 17 years. I only found my path to Shiism in the last 2 years
                              Mmhmm. So why didn't say it like that when you started off your posts?

You said you come from a Sunni family but you're a shia, you failed to mention your dad was a shia and your dad's entire fam are shia hence your family are shia too.

I knew I smelt a rat

Also the fact that you don't have that zeal against A'isha and has and Umar and Abu bakr is due to the fact that you personally feel some sort of obligation towards your mother's belief, hence you don't curse them out of respect for her.

Not all Shia's share your unique position and they don't feel such obligations towards any sunni doctrine hence you should understand that those shias lurrrve to curse the Sahabas with no qualms.

Comment

I don't insult the Sahaba and not once have I cursed any of them, I just simply disagree and dislike them but what does my opinion on them matter anyway ?. If they did bad obviously Allah is going to burn them in the deepest of fire while if they did good then they're going to enter jannah . We don't worship anyone other than Allah , the 12 imams are role models for the rest of the ummah.
                                You u have insulted them. You have insulted Aisha and Hafsah. You will pay for your evil statements when you meet your lord.
                                Allah has praised all the sahahba, promised then to giveness and Paradise, just because you post 1 story in Quran where they were reprimanded for their behaviour does not diminish their status, they repented, they were forgiven and the Prophet :saw,: remained married to them and loved them.
                                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X